Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 18 Discussion

Feb 22, 2012 2:16 PM

TsukiumiFanboy said:
i really wish i could understand why the flame hazes are fighting it would make this more enjoyable but right now all i see are a bunch of people fighting just for the hell of it while the denizens are trying to fix the problem

i know right!? im totally on sakai yuuji's side and the flame haze's look like the bad guys now >:/ i hope they all die especially the 4 gods those guys are fucking annoying especially that bitch that cries alot ARGH RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 24, 2012 2:23 AM

Shana and some of the most powerful of the Flame Haze show up in a lightning operation to stop Bal Masque's grand plan once and for all. Whether they succeed, the other side succeeds, or something else entirely happens is anyone's guess. If the ultimate, final battle starts from here on, then this could be a very long, intense battle. Then again, a lot of episodes could also be needed to properly develop the conclusion of the entire story.

The purpose of Hecate's being and existence has finally been explained, in this episode that is likely also her last. For all intents and purposes, she's dead from here on. It also looks like Kazumi is going to make the ultimate sacrifice herself next.

Mar 3, 2012 10:34 AM

everbody how whants to know how shakugan no shana will end
can look at my profile
onder the yuji and shana picture is a spoiler button
with the detailed story how its gonna happen
if you whant it from the start where the last episode end
just send me a comment ;P ( tell me what do you think of the end)
Modified by Black-Flash, Mar 3, 2012 11:31 AM

Mar 27, 2012 8:55 PM

I almost feel like the plot is trying to get me to side with the denizens, but it's kind of hard to believe how good they are when they come in a creepy dark jagged gigantic structure with dark clouds accompanying them and let out awesomely evil laughs as their plans proceed. Mixing the saint's logic with the devil's vibe, eh?
“I can't stand pretty opinions!”

May 3, 2012 9:50 PM

This definitely felt like the Flame Hazes were the bad guys. I've hated them this whole season. The Tomogara just went peace, they are doing NOTHING WRONG.

And these 4 "GODS" show up, and just start butchering Tomogara weaker than them? AND FOR WHAT REASON? I'm sorry but the "bad guys" are much more likeable.

And now after the whole flame haze army got pushed back a group of less than 10 can somehow devastate the whole enemy forces??

I wish the ending would be Shana and all the idiot Flame Haze dying. Yoshida > Shana.

Jun 25, 2012 1:33 AM

Damn, this series does not let up at all. Things just start moving at such a rapid pace. Well now that the creation of Xanadu is in full swing, the war begins at misaki city and shana and yuji face each other once again.

The 3 gods of the motherlands are pretty awesome and have some pretty crazy powers. What is Yoshida thinking about all this. Who do i believe? shana, or yuji? What is my purpose in this? If this is a catostrophy, what can i do to prevent it? I can only imagine what thoughts are going through her head seeing everything that is transpiring before her eyes.

Yes i am so confused my self lol.
Modified by link9us, Jun 25, 2012 1:43 AM

Aug 14, 2012 9:12 AM

Fuck you who posted the spoiler.

Yuji and Shana fighting on top of a big dark tower thing; awesome.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"

Dec 24, 2012 4:39 PM

Why don't they make another season where Yuji enjoys everyday life with Shana after everything has happened?

Mar 20, 2013 3:17 PM

Linkfan001 said:
TsukiumiFanboy said:
i really wish i could understand why the flame hazes are fighting it would make this more enjoyable but right now all i see are a bunch of people fighting just for the hell of it while the denizens are trying to fix the problem

i know right!? im totally on sakai yuuji's side and the flame haze's look like the bad guys now >:/ i hope they all die especially the 4 gods those guys are fucking annoying especially that bitch that cries alot ARGH RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm on hes side to, there are no good guy's not bad guy's in this war, its just some people are dumb, that's the reason they fight, its a short explanation

Dec 6, 2013 9:58 AM
It looks like this will the final showdown between Yuji and Shana. I can't figure out how it's going to last for 5 more episodes.

I'm almost sure they're going to fast forward the ending which will really kill it for me.

The flame haze have their reasons for fighting but it's hard to support them when they people they side with are just as bad as tomogara from previous seasons.

Seriously, the god's on the flame haze's side seem more like people who kill for fun and enjoyment rather than out of hatred.

Apr 8, 2014 5:22 PM

So Yoshida will either :

A) Sacrifice herself so Pheles can come save Yuuji.

B) Try to sacrifice herself, but be stopped by Pheles because she would already be there. What make me think that is that weird scene when she confrontred those three Tomogara and said that she finally found them. She was probably looking for information and she then located where Yuuji/Johan is and headed there.

So if I understood, they needed Yoshida to do exactly what she did with Kamshin, remodeling Misaki in that other world.

Hecate got sacrificed. I didn't really understood why though :/

Those three Flame Hazes gods are so weird, especially that weird guy that create army xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jun 18, 2014 7:46 AM

Not it will start *.*

Oct 28, 2014 9:07 AM

Looking forward to the match-ups.

May 6, 2016 3:19 AM

The power of all come to light in an episode which begins the final battle ... What will happen? ...

--
El poder de todos sale a relucir en un episodio qué da comienzo a la batalla final...¿Qué sucederá?...

Hello, my litte boy!

Jun 16, 2017 8:16 AM

So Hecate has to sacrifice herself for the new world of the Tomogara and since it takes a large amount of energy to form it, it may be possible that she won't never wake up or at least it will take an eternity. Didn't know that Sydonay has feelings for her, though, did I miss something ?

The other three gods are also participating and are kicking ass. Good episode.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Sep 29, 2017 5:37 AM

Tip:
in some animes Sacrifice is like a test, if ur willing to Sacrifice urself (& also if ur doing it for the right reasons ) u survive the Sacrifice
Modified by Sugram22, Sep 29, 2017 5:41 AM

Jun 21, 8:00 AM

yoshida: why they half to fightbeach other

me: cause flame hazes are thik headed stuborn fools

Pages (2) « 1 [2]