Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2012 12:58 PM
May 2011
Damn Inori, I think maybe Mana is starting to take her over. I believe she is a AI of Mana right?
~I hope Arisa isn't dead, but If she is...It would make sense.
ban1o.jpg
Feb 9, 2012 1:01 PM

Dec 2010
RyuKirin said:
Damn Inori, I think maybe Mana is starting to take her over. I believe she is a AI of Mana right?

They're both Void Platforms, just like Carol. So it'd make sense if they were systemically connected.

Feb 9, 2012 1:02 PM

May 2010
i enjoyed lots of ppl dying and shus power trip. 1/5 still

perfect example of an anime filled with tons fo cliches gettign worse by every episode. good going guys
Feb 9, 2012 1:07 PM

Dec 2009
This was the first 5/5 episode of Guilty Crown since episode 9.

Soo happy. Maybe I don't need to give this show a 6 after all :)
Feb 9, 2012 1:08 PM

Aug 2009
Not many characters here that are likable. Best part was when that guy owned Shu in the fight. Just shows you Shu is useless without voids. I knew Gai would be brought back alive, stuff is too predictable. I wonder if Inori's void break will she die as well?
Feb 9, 2012 1:09 PM

May 2011
Yeah pretty much "lord of the flies" Japanese high school edition.

Someone called it. Gai making his return. He'll probably be psycho version of himself much like Mana. I can't think of another reason why they'd bring him back. Unless it's another one of those mysterious "who the hell knows" plot devices this show is known for.

Inori is turning into Mana. Arisa looks like she bit the bullet from Man-Inori.

Karura_Jiinsaru said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Arisa....

love Inori. lolol

I'm speechless.

6/5. REALLY. EVERYONE WHO DROPPED THIS IS CRAZY.
Grah. MOAR.

Even if they picked up, wouldn´t they feel uncomfortable watching good episodes from a series they lost all respect to, at least for a while?
I have yet to watch from episode 14, but I´m sure I will have problems enjoying it to its fullest because of that... -_-"

I still think the story as a whole is an atrocious unoriginal mess. Just because the action seems a bit more interesting these past few episodes doesn't mean people who hated the story and dropped the show will come flooding back.

I've been sticking around because I liked some of the characters and the action seemed decent. Unfortunately the show seems to want to purge the characters at breakneck pace. I was rooting for Arisa, Ayase, Tsimugi, Hare and the class rep girl to survive the massacre.But, It looks like one of those has bit the dust and the other ones might be not far behind, especially after they find out what happened to Argo and Arisa and know about the voids.
Feb 9, 2012 1:29 PM

Nov 2011
Hell yeah, that OP Shu with the scarf already appeared and things are getting good. Even that "evil Shu" and his mom were reminded to still exist! xD

Orulyon said:
Oh...Gai...=_= please dont revive, i loved you, but you´re gone, please dont make a sailormoon scene by coming back from the dead...

Shoe will always be Shoe, not everyone can be epic like Lelouch.

I guess I must be really enjoying this now since I screamed a big NOOOO when I feared the possible cliché of reviving Gai around the corner! But it's still a weird way of enjoy something... XD

Shu got cold and evil but he still kind and passive and a bit reluctant when he does his evil stuff. So yeah, I liked how that char ended up being developed.

parfaited said:

Wait Arisa is shown in the preview, but isn't there a girl that can make herself look like other people? (Tsugumi or was I not paying attention?)

Yeah, Tsugumi, I mean wtf preview is she dead or not? XD If that ball in her hand is her void than she isn't but hey, Inori just killed some students some epi ago, during that "let us see if you got Funeral Parlor tatoo" stuff right? And boy does Inori has a similar character design to Mana! I can't see anything good coming outta that.

tsubasalover said:
Nuzuky said:
March 7 will go on sale the opening and ending.

And ED for BRS and ED for Guilty Crown include in the same single.

That's good! xD I'm almost sure it was the ED of BRS that I liked (almost... xP).

Misuryu said:

Lolitha said:
And Mana didn't have incestuous feelings toward shu

Say what now?

Maybe he meant they were not blood related brother and sister? Because I doubt that untill now. XD I mean isn't she like a Void Plataform or w/e? Is she even human?

Cirris said:
Yeah pretty much "lord of the flies" Japanese high school edition.

I liked the lord of the flies comparison! XD
But evil Shu appeared saying something along the lines of "it's all going accord to the plan" so I got the impression this will so develop from that to something like "Shu can either destroy the world or save it from the virus in a final rematch with Mana and revived Gai" I guess... lol
Feb 9, 2012 1:33 PM

Aug 2011
If it weren't for Shu's mom reviving Gai this episode, I would have really given up on Guilty Crown. One episode made me completely change my mind over it. Last week, I was in love with it, and now I hate it. That idiot Shu still keeps on being a total piece of shit, though ,this time, he managed to annoy me. I liked him as a soft guy he was in the beginning, but, now, he's nothing more than a stupid bastard. And what did they do to Inoreen? Did she really became Mana? Please, don't let it be true. She was really cool before, why did she have to change now?

Well, on the bright side, they revived Gai, so, I'm really happy. I really want for him to kill Shu the next episode, or, at the very least, make him become that soft kid he was before. Gai is a true leader. Shu is just a tyrant. All hail Gai! Go to hell Shu!
Feb 9, 2012 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
Am I really the almost only one who likes this yandere Inori? = ^ =
Feb 9, 2012 1:47 PM

Oct 2010
Lelouch_X said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Lelouch_X said:
I'm sure Inori is related to Mana, which will be shown later..
It was already implied that Inori is a body for Mana thus a derivative of her. At most a creation that can be considered as clone.

Yes, i know.
I think Inori has her own consciousness aside from Mana.
She is probably having some fragments of Mana's spirit in her so she can gain advantage of the situation, but with Inori's body.

I'm looking forward to how it will turn out...
Once again I think it has more to do with the DNA. The series revolves more around the Genetics theme. Through spiritual fundamentals. So I totally agree with you but not the way your word it. The way I see it is DNA transmutation of kinetic energy. Mr proof is the following,

ring belong to Mana or is part of her, correct? Evil Shu uncovering can have some particles from it emanating in the sky, correct or possible right?

Conclusion is that due to the whole town being in the virus Mana's remains from that Ring traveled towards Inori giving Mana temporal control over her body. Genius Theory neh? It's possible with thinking and comprehension despite the con arguments being right justified in this series. So I think why it's like that.

In other thoughts the following,

calling it best scenery for Shu x Inori, although I am not too fond of them. Hare was always my choice but now she is gone. Still sad lingering feelings of her. More so due to the different flashbacks in this episode and poor poor girl being consumed by the virus.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 9, 2012 1:49 PM

Jan 2012
I sure missed Argo. He's another favorite character of mine. Baka Shu with his baka new attitude and all. He was never the one i liked anyway. What's up with Inori? Did she really kill Arisa???
If she really has something to do with Mana then i hope they finally reveal it at least at the end of the series.
Anyway....WAS THAT GAI???????? He's baaack!!! <33333

This episode was a cliffhanger so can't wait to see what will happen next time.
That psycho Shu shouldn't even dare kill Argo!!

Feb 9, 2012 1:49 PM

Feb 2009
I don't think you can say Guilty Crown sucks because Shu has changed. He is traumatized from Hare's death and even to find out that Yahiro had lied to him. The only reason Shu stepped up and did the whole King thing was because he thought Hare was killed by a weapon not because her void was broken.

Shu going crazy is just apart of the show, the same with Mana awakening or whatever within Inori, it's just apart of the whole thing, I don't like it either but hey it's going to make sense in the end, hopefully. The whole Inori and Mana thing is just one thing that was always obvious yet it still has not been explained. Inori was taken to the wedding for an obvious reason, it just still annoyingly has not been made clear who Inori exactly is and her connection to it all.

But I still like it, my final opinion on the show is always at the end and I feel like there is no possible way for a happy ending. Shu's own mother is in the background of it all so there is no way a happy ending could be done. I think that Shu and Inori will just die. WHO KNOWS? Seems like a bittersweet ending type of anime.
o genki desu ka
Feb 9, 2012 1:55 PM

Dec 2010
Onii said:
Hah

One word to describe this episode
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Feb 9, 2012 1:58 PM

Jul 2011
Misuryu said:
Mitsukete..

that scene freaked me out O_O
Feb 9, 2012 2:00 PM

Sep 2011
Not bad episode,Shu trying to be an ass and kinda failing at it,well now it looks that its going more crazy now that he know that you can kill someone by destroying their void.

Inori going yandere and hurting Arisa i think she only do something to her so shut her up and cant tell everyone about the voids.

GAI IS BACK YAY!!!! i knew he was going to came back and i am happy about it the main reason i watch GC is because of him!

Next episode looks like the war begins lets see how it goes.
Feb 9, 2012 2:06 PM

Jul 2011
Kuroiichi said:

im actually glad she showed some emotions in this episode even if they were scary, at least i know she isn't just a lifeless clone and there that there is more to inori that meets the eye
Yumekichi11 said:
Lelouch_X said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Lelouch_X
In other thoughts the following,
[img said:

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2015/682f40ff.jpg[/img]
calling it best scenery for Shu x Inori, although I am not too fond of them. Hare was always my choice but now she is gone. Still sad lingering feelings of her. More so due to the different flashbacks in this episode and poor poor girl being consumed by the virus.

i agree, i liked that scenery where shu admits he is a bad guy and that other people seem him as a tyrant but he has no other choice, what else can he do? also when inori was comforting him, in a way it was just like when gai was leader and he confessed his sins to inori
Feb 9, 2012 2:07 PM
Jan 2012
5/5 Inori went a bit Gasai Yuno at the end. That was my first tought when i saw her grin and her eyes coverd in the mirror
Feb 9, 2012 2:10 PM

Dec 2009
Kuroiichi said:

no you are not. Finally some development to that fucking character :)
Feb 9, 2012 2:10 PM

Oct 2010
Misuryu said:
I lost it when she said: "Mitsukete". The way she said it.. Holy fuck..
The way I see it is more of the following,

Bigger size
that part no matter how much you look at it. That is what with your pic part made the difference in that scene being perfect to say the least of its other most well done factors. That is what I think and what did rage me in being insulting towards Inori. Simply because she was a weakling little snot of not fighting out Mana. If Inori really has a persona, make it resist Mana at least staff and directors of this series.

Well I managed to do something nice of Inori in the spoiler

I assume this part would be the most freak of Inori. Well got myself a avatar for me of that. For fun.

Feb 9, 2012 2:16 PM

Dec 2011
My God. I love Shu right now. That is what you call a tyrant.

Now three things are for sure.

-when a Void gets broken, the person who owns the void will be instantly affected by the Apocalypse Virus and die.
-looks like the subconscious will of Mana got into Inori (Inori was used as a vessel for Mana to be revived again, that is probably why)
-and Gai looks like he will come back to life. (Argh, it will ruin his epic death and character)

Inori... just what the hell is wrong with you.
Souta... he finally got what he deserves.

and Shu... I can't help but love your sane insanity. "If I break this, Argo will die."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2012 2:17 PM

Aug 2010
Shit's getting Crazy this anime is like a rollarcoaster
Feb 9, 2012 2:18 PM

Aug 2009
SHU!!! STOP FUCKING PISSING ME THE FUCK OF YOU LITTLE PUSSY FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_________________-

I FUCKING HATE HIS ASS NOW!!!!!!!!!! -_________-

GAI!!! FUCKING DESTORY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_____________-
Feb 9, 2012 2:24 PM

Jul 2009
It's good to see we're getting something from Inori.
As for Shu, I didn't like him during the first half of the series and I'm greatful he improved, yet he does fail at being 'cool' IMO.

Feb 9, 2012 2:24 PM
Feb 2012
I've tolerated everything Guilty Crown threw at me until now since I don't judge a series before it's over. But after today's episode the only thing I can think of is that they better not pull a Lelouch/Suzaku on me; or even kill both Inori and Shu.
The revival of Gai is another thing that's pointing at him being the one who kills Shu for whatever fucked up reason...
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 9, 2012 2:45 PM
Jan 2012
I think its really interesting how Inori is changing just like Shu is. It would be great to see things in her P.O.V.
Feb 9, 2012 3:08 PM

Sep 2011
Not saying that Arisa is dead, but
I know Kung-Food!
Feb 9, 2012 3:17 PM

Oct 2010
NimbusC said:
Not saying that Arisa is dead, but
I wrote that here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=397777&show=460
do you think it's that order too? If so then shit will hit the fan big time. Kanon might affect me. Rest not much except if the setup is good around them. I expect Arisa to be the best.

Feb 9, 2012 3:22 PM

Jun 2009
Lolitha said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
HOLY SH!T, SH!T JUST GOT REAL, id give this episode a 7/5 if possible, GC is just getting better and better, shu is now an evil dictator, but still maintains his good intentions, AND INORI WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, she has finally shown her true colours, she is like mana, in love with shu and crazy

He's too selfish
But Mana was not crazy before she got infected :<

Damn if you kill Argo i could soo punch you till you see daisys too !!!
Me hate for shuu grew after this ep too double as much

--i wonder where kenji and shibungi are all this time --
Feb 9, 2012 3:35 PM

Jun 2009
I pretty much lost all interest in this show when I saw Gai being revived. Shu's acting like a total asshole and has lost his damn mind, and he is also trying too hard to be a badass (although it was a bit amusing to see that Funeral Parlor guy own him). Inori seems like she is turning into Mana, I guess. And it seems that Voids are the physical manifestations of a person's soul - so if it gets destroyed, that person will die. Also, the only people that are on the infected part of Tokyo are high school students. Yeah, that's believable (rolls eyes).

Overall I felt that this episode could have been much more compelling if the directors had continued right after where episode 15 left off instead of skipping a few days ahead. That way they could have shown an enraged Shu enforcing the Void Ranking system, forming the "Secret Service", and even alienating his classmates. A missed opportunity there.
Feb 9, 2012 3:50 PM

Feb 2011
Gai revived? Knew that motherf*cker wouldn't stay dead.

Mana back? B*tch is a parasite. Of course she's back too.

Shu? Shu's just Shu, but f*cked in the face at the moment. Figuratively speaking of course.

This show . . . complete trainwreck descending deeper and deeper into the abyss. Cannot help but watch.

Feb 9, 2012 3:57 PM

Jan 2012
Wowowowoh!!! This is taking a very dark turn! I like the way this is going. Shuu is going Lelouch, Inori is going psycho, something tells me Gai is coming back as Mana. There are a lot of Code Geass vibes, more than I can name. I do love this show. Going in this direction I can see Shuu dying in the end, I can see alot of dramatic tragedy striking many of the main cast, I can see some real mess going down!!! Can't wait, bring it on!!!
Feb 9, 2012 4:18 PM

Mar 2010
Personally I think things are getting...retarded rather then "real". Went from 9/10 on my score to 5/10. I still hope Shu gets his ass killed at some point (soon), hes been a total dumbass the entire series and just keeps getting more and more so.
Feb 9, 2012 4:19 PM
Mar 2010
This took a very dark turn. Although I liked seeing the two sides of Shu, like we did with Gai, his bit at the end made me think he's more insane than sane.
Inori took a dark twist as well, although we always knew she wasn't the same as her outward appearance.
Mana talking through Inori and Gai coming back, look's like the episodes to come will be interesting :D
Feb 9, 2012 4:33 PM

Sep 2011
OMG she killed Sheryl Nome!
Feb 9, 2012 4:38 PM

Jul 2011
People that expected Gai to come back in 3...2...1...
Feb 9, 2012 5:02 PM

Dec 2010
Lulexiaa said:
SHU!!! STOP FUCKING PISSING ME THE FUCK OF YOU LITTLE PUSSY FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_________________-

I FUCKING HATE HIS ASS NOW!!!!!!!!!! -_________-

GAI!!! FUCKING DESTORY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_____________-

He's actually improved. Albeit he's still reconstructing himself from the last episode. It's also insinuated twice this episode he's garnered an intense self-loathing.

He isn't a pussy as much as he's unstable and following a vastly flawed utilitarian mindset.

He's slowly turning into a byronic hero. I've actually yet to hate him, even when he was still pathetic and running away. I just like him now that he's slowly losing his mind, forcing himself to make harsh decisions and what has been molded into him as the 'archetypical leader'. He misinterpreted what being a leader is and is using Yahiro as a clutch and support beam.

I find this hatred for Shu even after he lost Hare arbitrary. He has gotten 'stronger' in some sense, but he isn't ruthless like Yahiro or Gai is. Yahiro even said it, "I'm not soft like Shu."

He's wearing a kingly mask to maintain order. Because he doesn't know how others might make the situation worse, so he's trying to redeem himself by hefting that weight around. At least, that's what I've guessworked from this episode. WMG, et cetera et cetera.
Feb 9, 2012 5:13 PM
Jun 2011
Please tell me that i am the only 1 who

1. laughed when Souta almost died

2. wants to kill Shu for being a emo lelouch wannabee

3. wants to just destroy Inori's void

And finally who else watched Shu get punched almost a 1000 times
Feb 9, 2012 5:13 PM

Dec 2011
Lolitha said:
Holy shit best episode ever!
I still dislike shu's Hitler like attitude.
I knew that Inori was yandere in disguise, looks like she absorbed Mana's evil side :D:D:D
Fuckyeah Gai is baaaaaaack <3

lol hitler attitude XD, thats a nice way to put it
thats the first thing that came to my mind when i heard about the secret service
Feb 9, 2012 5:17 PM

Aug 2011
HOLY FCK!!! INORI

i paused the vid after that terrifying scene >.> Gotta breath

piperzFeb 9, 2012 5:22 PM
Feb 9, 2012 5:18 PM

Jan 2009
I hate this show.
I came in expecting Shu to mature like Simon did in Gurren Lagann and then for it to get awesome and exciting, but it just kept letting me down.
The opening made me get hype again cause I thought the new opening was kinda showing Shu was gonna become a really cool guy who wore Gai's coat, but he's not. WHY...? The only thing I can look forward to is Shu becoming a cool guy in the last 2 or 3 episodes, but I am going to dread the next couple of episodes. ;_;
IaMP with me.
Feb 9, 2012 5:25 PM

Jan 2012
I have to admit that this episode was not as intense as I thought it was going to be. It had more explanations than action.

But now I can comfirm that what I thought was right: the reason Hare crystallized was because her void was broken. I also now know why people still faint when their voids are extracted, it's because as long as shu is the one hold/using it they are unconscious.

Furthermore, it seems that it's actually Yahiro who is incharge and Shu is just a figure head.

So now, from what I understand, Shu has now gone from super serious to just plain crazy, and Inori is a psycho killer. Oh... And Gai is back.

P.S.: I actually thought that Shu would be more cruel and heartless than he was in this episode, maybe next time.
Silverfang18Feb 9, 2012 5:28 PM
Feb 9, 2012 5:43 PM

Nov 2011
Quick thoughts:

Shu acted like he was more dead then alive. We can definitely see shades of Gai in his behavior. But Gai had years of experience and a solid support team. Shu doesn't. Yahiro is lieing to him about important stuff. And Inori... Well Inori isn't herself and next to Shu, supporting, influencing him. Still, he wants to help, to save as many people as he can.

Go Ayase. She slapped Shu. He needed it. I still think that she is the only one that can reach Shu, get him back on the right track, since Hare died.

As for Argo. Yeah, he did beat Shu, but he's a trained fighter, Shu's not. He still sees the Shu of the past, hasn't had the chance see how he changed, has grown in the past weeks. Still Shu was able to shut him up with the simple question. What would you do in my place? Argo's the outsider, he doesn't know what has happened, what they needed to do to survive. It's easy to nit-pick when the burden isn't on your shoulders. In some ways, Argo was acting like Shu did when he first fell with Funeral Parlour.

Inori, in episode 14, when she Beat up/Killed those students. I wondered if, or how the events of episode 12 had effected, changed her. It appears that she's becoming Mana, or more percisely, 'The Queen'. Mana being Shu's loving Older sister. 'The Queen' is the Virus created/transfered Personality, the one set upon mating with Shu, at the time a 7 year old boy. Still, this is not the Inori from before episode 12. She's different and the scary part is that she next to Shu, supporting him, influencing him.

Yahiro, I don't know what to make of him. Is he on Shu's side, but giving him bad advice, which he believes to be right? Or is he trying to hurt Shu, because of what happened to his Brother? Or is he in league with Kiedo & Segai, pushing Shu towards their ultimate goal? Or is he under the Queen's/Inori's influence/control?

What is Keido's plan, his Goal? Is he still trying to become Adam to Inori/Mana's Eve? Why is Haruka helping him? And what did she mean when she said this was what Kurosu, Shu's Father, wanted?

Things are heating up. There's an Armada in the Pacific, heading towards Japan. Perhaps to stop Keido? Or maybe something else. I expect to see the third Leukocyte to come into play.

And let's not forget, Gai's back. Is he a clone? Or did they revive his body? If so, How did they get their hands on his Body?

What do you think?
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Feb 9, 2012 5:53 PM

Jan 2012
Articman said:
Quick thoughts:

Shu acted like he was more dead then alive. We can definitely see shades of Gai in his behavior. But Gai had years of experience and a solid support team. Shu doesn't. Yahiro is lieing to him about important stuff. And Inori... Well Inori isn't herself and next to Shu, supporting, influencing him. Still, he wants to help, to save as many people as he can.

Go Ayase. She slapped Shu. He needed it. I still think that she is the only one that can reach Shu, get him back on the right track, since Hare died.

As for Argo. Yeah, he did beat Shu, but he's a trained fighter, Shu's not. He still sees the Shu of the past, hasn't had the chance see how he changed, has grown in the past weeks. Still Shu was able to shut him up with the simple question. What would you do in my place? Argo's the outsider, he doesn't know what has happened, what they needed to do to survive. It's easy to nit-pick when the burden isn't on your shoulders. In some ways, Argo was acting like Shu did when he first fell with Funeral Parlour.

Inori, in episode 14, when she Beat up/Killed those students. I wondered if, or how the events of episode 12 had effected, changed her. It appears that she's becoming Mana, or more percisely, 'The Queen'. Mana being Shu's loving Older sister. 'The Queen' is the Virus created/transfered Personality, the one set upon mating with Shu, at the time a 7 year old boy. Still, this is not the Inori from before episode 12. She's different and the scary part is that she next to Shu, supporting him, influencing him.

Yahiro, I don't know what to make of him. Is he on Shu's side, but giving him bad advice, which he believes to be right? Or is he trying to hurt Shu, because of what happened to his Brother? Or is he in league with Kiedo & Segai, pushing Shu towards their ultimate goal? Or is he under the Queen's/Inori's influence/control?

What is Keido's plan, his Goal? Is he still trying to become Adam to Inori/Mana's Eve? Why is Haruka helping him? And what did she mean when she said this was what Kurosu, Shu's Father, wanted?

Things are heating up. There's an Armada in the Pacific, heading towards Japan. Perhaps to stop Keido? Or maybe something else. I expect to see the third Leukocyte to come into play.

And let's not forget, Gai's back. Is he a clone? Or did they revive his body? If so, How did they get their hands on his Body?

What do you think?

I must say, you always seem to bring up some good points.

I had the feeling that the armada might be there to destroy Tokyo and that I understand where Shu is coming from when asked those questions to Argo and at least it showed that he still had a caring bone in his body, but now his totally lost it.

I'm not sure how they got Gai's body, if it is his real body, but I think the question is weather this Gai is bad or not (obviously he's most likely bad)?

All the questions you came up with will most likely be answered in the last few episodes.
Silverfang18Feb 9, 2012 5:56 PM
Feb 9, 2012 5:54 PM

Oct 2010
Engix said:
And finally who else watched Shu get punched almost a 1000 times
I don't know but for you in the spoilernow you can watch it forever.

Actually it is funny. I ROFL looking at it.

Feb 9, 2012 5:56 PM

Nov 2011
gonorrhea said:
I hate this show.
I came in expecting Shu to mature like Simon did in Gurren Lagann and then for it to get awesome and exciting, but it just kept letting me down.
The opening made me get hype again cause I thought the new opening was kinda showing Shu was gonna become a really cool guy who wore Gai's coat, but he's not. WHY...? The only thing I can look forward to is Shu becoming a cool guy in the last 2 or 3 episodes, but I am going to dread the next couple of episodes. ;_;

It would be nice if he did. However, it took time for Simon to step up and become a leader. Even then, Simon's leadership style wasn't nessecarily the best for most situations. Kicking Butt, Yes. In time of Peace, not so much. Shu isn't getting the time he needs to get his head on straight, which is what Simon had after Kamina's Death.

Shu has the potential to become a leader, a great leader even. But this won't happen with all the garbage he's being subjected to. Keido and Company are pushing Shu towards someting and we can be certain that whatever, that is, it's not going to be a good thing for Shu and Company.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Feb 9, 2012 6:02 PM
Sep 2011
SoFarGone said:
Not many characters here that are likable. Best part was when that guy owned Shu in the fight. Just shows you Shu is useless without voids. I knew Gai would be brought back alive, stuff is too predictable. I wonder if Inori's void break will she die as well?

Shu got owned coz he's too soft in that state, just as Yahiro stated. He could've killed Argo in an instant just like he did with endlaves. -_- Yeah I also wanna see if Inori will die when her void breaks. Seeing an "A" rank Void got easily destroyed, wanna know how tough her unmeasurable void gets. :D
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Feb 9, 2012 6:23 PM

Jul 2011
This episode, I think, finally won me over. I like how instead of a complete personality change, shu still has a pretty weak character. He acts tough now, and isn't as hesitant as before, but he still doesn't seem to be emotionally strong... Oh man I cant explain this right at all.

On another note: Not impressed with Gui. Just, Why?
Feb 9, 2012 6:24 PM
Oct 2011
Hare would be disappointed. =|.
Feb 9, 2012 6:38 PM
Jul 2011
Once again we see one of Inori's 19312318 personalities.
Shu is now an asshole, he could be more caring of people like he was before. He doesn't have to not help them when they need it, like the guy who was in the water. Even Gai was actually kinder than him.
Feb 9, 2012 6:39 PM

Sep 2007
Lol at Shu and his own personal gestapo. That was quite hilarious. He's unfortunately still a weak shit that's letting other people tell him what to do. Now he's just on the verge on going insane. As for Inori, I'm just going to assume that the more exposure she gets to Shu's self destruction, the more Mana slowly bubbles up the surface.

Lol at Gai being revived. What an ass pull that was.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.