Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2008 4:04 PM

Mar 2008
@2B --in case u didnt wiki it yet pan/omnisexual are the same thing
meaning theyre can bee attracted to almost anyone who they find lovable.
male/female/crossdress/trans etc...etc.. gender is not the issue

Sep 19, 2008 5:14 PM

Jun 2007
DrkNoTeS said:
@2B --in case u didnt wiki it yet pan/omnisexual are the same thing
meaning theyre can bee attracted to almost anyone who they find lovable.
male/female/crossdress/trans etc...etc.. gender is not the issue

heh, that's what i wanted to be a few years ago, if i could choose of course. loving regardless. unfortunately, that little wish didn't come true. well, at least i support that.

oh and yeah- i haven't gone to wiki yet. -was busy watching a drama- >.<
Sep 19, 2008 8:52 PM

Jan 2008
RagdollQT said:
Bi and loving it!!! Except when it gets me fired from a job because no one is "comfortable" working with me...I hate the south...

wtf!! for real? thats a bit too much... here in the philippines bi's aren't yet so common and appreciated..but that won't get you fired...my god...>.<
Sep 19, 2008 9:27 PM

Jul 2008
I'm bi and I lean towards girls.
Once upon a time I was almost homophobic (because I was raised that way D:) but then I discovered that I was into girls and now I'm really supportive of the whole homosexual lifestyle. ^^"

@Angel - Even though bi's aren't, gays and lesbians are pretty common and somewhat accepted in the Philippines, right? Just wondering because I haven't been there since I was 6 but I remember seeing and hearing about gay people a lot on tv.
Give me yuri and I'm good to go.
Sep 19, 2008 9:36 PM

Jan 2008
AmayaKurogane said:
Once upon a time I was almost homophobic (because I was raised that way D:) but then I discovered that I was into girls and now I'm really supportive of the whole homosexual lifestyle. ^^"

@Angel - Even though bi's aren't, gays and lesbians are pretty common and somewhat accepted in the Philippines, right? Just wondering because I haven't been there since I was 6 but I remember seeing and hearing about gay people a lot on tv.

gays are very common here already..lesbians..not as much...lesbians are more accepted in certain areas only...like in all-girl schools but overall not so much. Bi's is even more rare here than lesbians thats ofcourse based on whats I've seen so far so I'm sure it ain't accurate. :D
Sep 19, 2008 9:41 PM

May 2008
Well, they said they were letting me go because I was causing a "hostile working environment". What it came down to though is that the girls I work with were uncomfortable with the idea that I was Bi and might...I don't know attack them or something...cuz I'm so likely to do that...and if you saw the girls I worked with you would know that that was soooooo not gonna happen. I work with the elderly and they said they were afraid to leave me alone with the female residence...I asked if they had a fear of leaving me with the male residence before they found out I was "a gay" but they never answered me. The worst part was that I worked with open Klan members and I was afraid they were gonna start trouble for me so I bowed out as gracefully as I could. I have a much better job now...with smarter open minded people ^_^
Sep 19, 2008 9:57 PM

Jul 2008
-Angel- said:
AmayaKurogane said:

gays are very common here already..lesbians..not as much...lesbians are more accepted in certain areas only...like in all-girl schools but overall not so much. Bi's is even more rare here than lesbians thats ofcourse based on whats I've seen so far so I'm sure it ain't accurate. :D

Ah, okay. I'm from the province so I don't think that kind of stuff is really accepted out there. I'll probably just keep being bi a secret when I go visit next year. XD
Give me yuri and I'm good to go.
Sep 19, 2008 10:19 PM

Jan 2008
AmayaKurogane said:
-Angel- said:
AmayaKurogane said:

Ah, okay. I'm from the province so I don't think that kind of stuff is really accepted out there. I'll probably just keep being bi a secret when I go visit next year. XD

most of my friends are also not aware of my "preference". I carefully choose the people I want to be aware of it. >.<

RagdollQT said:
Well, they said they were letting me go because I was causing a "hostile working environment". What it came down to though is that the girls I work with were uncomfortable with the idea that I was Bi and might...I don't know attack them or something...cuz I'm so likely to do that...and if you saw the girls I worked with you would know that that was soooooo not gonna happen. I work with the elderly and they said they were afraid to leave me alone with the female residence...I asked if they had a fear of leaving me with the male residence before they found out I was "a gay" but they never answered me. The worst part was that I worked with open Klan members and I was afraid they were gonna start trouble for me so I bowed out as gracefully as I could. I have a much better job now...with smarter open minded people ^_^

;_; that seriously sucks...so because of a bunch of feeling goodlookin' chicks you had to leave..-_- well..at least you got a way better job now..O.o its fate.
Sep 20, 2008 11:31 AM

Aug 2008
why can't people just get past differences. Our differences make us unique
Sep 20, 2008 11:46 AM

Jul 2008
I'm glad you have a more appropriate job now.
Sep 20, 2008 12:16 PM

Jun 2007
DisturbedAngel said:
why can't people just get past differences. Our differences make us unique

i think it's fear that forms the hate. that or the biblical form where it's only men and women. that's only to propagate the species, even animals have homosexual tendencies. when animals are like that, it should show that it occurs in nature and therefore should be accepted. most people don't accept on moral standards or if they're very religious, i think. being open-minded is such an essential quality to have these days...

kami-sama forbid, i should tell the majority of my friends about my orientation and they'd be gone. same with family and relatives too, i think. that's why i can't come out till after college, because my grandfather's paying for it and he definitely wouldn't accept it.
Sep 20, 2008 12:33 PM

Aug 2008
all of that I agree with, but I guess I will never understand it.
Sep 20, 2008 12:46 PM

Jul 2008
Ahh, that sucks. I know I'll never tell my grandmother, she wouldn't survive so I guess I'll have to keep my sexual preference hidden until both have passed away. ((I know this sounds quite hard, don't misunderstand, I don't want them to die at all!))
Sep 20, 2008 12:51 PM

Mar 2008
I'm bi.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Sep 20, 2008 1:04 PM

Jun 2007
Yoru_Hime said:
I'm bi.

cool. do you have a particular preference?

[beat you to it, -Angel-! ^.^]
Sep 20, 2008 1:24 PM

Mar 2008
I use to lean toward guys, but most of my relationships ended badly when I was with a guy. But now I'm starting to lean more towards girls, I guess I just feel more comfortable with them could be cause I have a girlfriend.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Sep 20, 2008 3:30 PM

Jun 2007
ah, makes sense. for me, i can't imagine being with a guy, but for girls now... ^.^
Sep 21, 2008 12:59 AM

Jan 2008
2Bfreeyumi said:
Yoru_Hime said:
I'm bi.

cool. do you have a particular preference?

[beat you to it, -Angel-! ^.^]

LOL yeah! XD

Yoru_Hime said:
I use to lean toward guys, but most of my relationships ended badly when I was with a guy. But now I'm starting to lean more towards girls, I guess I just feel more comfortable with them could be cause I have a girlfriend.

hmmm would you still consider going out with guys?
Sep 21, 2008 1:03 AM

Mar 2008
It would just depend on the guy.

Sep 21, 2008 1:49 AM

Jan 2008
Yoru_Hime said:
It would just depend on the guy.

i see..what are your expectations from guys? and for girls?
Sep 21, 2008 5:15 AM

Mar 2008
Bi here.
Sep 21, 2008 5:20 AM

Jan 2008
Reyvateil said:
Bi here.

sweet~~ do you got tendencies to lean towards males or females more?O.o
Sep 21, 2008 6:06 AM
May 2008
bi-curious ^^ there are one or two guys that i'd like to go out with (it's a shame that one is quite straight and the other is quite homophobic! xD ) but males in general don't appeal to me. girls, on the other hand, seem much more attractive >.<

(btw,
2Bfreeyumi said:
as i say, "Life sucks and then you die-- so be an Otaku and make the most of it."

can i steal that and put it on my profile? ^^)
Sep 21, 2008 6:14 AM

Mar 2008
-Angel- said:
Reyvateil said:
Bi here.

You seem to like following up with that question everytime. =D
Leaning towards females slightly for now.

Guys are awesome gaming buds.
Sep 21, 2008 6:38 AM

Jan 2008
Reyvateil said:
-Angel- said:
Reyvateil said:
Bi here.

You seem to like following up with that question everytime. =D
Leaning towards females slightly for now.

Guys are awesome gaming buds.

yep i'm bi myself so i'm quite curious about what most bi's in here prefer XD

so you like guys a bit more?O.o
Sep 21, 2008 6:39 AM

Jan 2008
geyik said:
bi-curious ^^ there are one or two guys that i'd like to go out with (it's a shame that one is quite straight and the other is quite homophobic! xD ) but males in general don't appeal to me. girls, on the other hand, seem much more attractive >.<

(btw,
2Bfreeyumi said:
as i say, "Life sucks and then you die-- so be an Otaku and make the most of it."

O.O what made you wanna go out with those two guys?
Sep 21, 2008 6:50 AM
May 2008
that sensation of being understood :P
Sep 21, 2008 6:53 AM

Jan 2008
geyik said:

>.< oh yeah...i know what you mean...-_- this can often lead to misunderstandings...>.<
Sep 21, 2008 8:08 AM

Jun 2007
geyik said:

(btw,
2Bfreeyumi said:

indeed. give me credit and you can use it too ^.^

geyik said:

-Angel- said:
geyik said:

>.< oh yeah...i know what you mean...-_- this can often lead to misunderstandings...>.<

lol, yep.
Sep 21, 2008 9:57 AM

Mar 2008
@ Angel

Someone that's easy to talk, someone who doesn't get jealous, and or possessive to the point of insanity, and naturally someone I can get along with and trust.

Sep 21, 2008 9:59 AM

Jun 2007
Yoru_Hime said:
@ Angel

Someone that's easy to talk, someone who doesn't get jealous, and or possessive to the point of insanity, and naturally someone I can get along with and trust.

ah, the ideal. i think everyone wants that. or maybe it's just some people...?
Sep 21, 2008 11:10 AM

Mar 2008
I'm one of those "some people".Haha.
Sep 21, 2008 11:47 AM

Jun 2007
Reyvateil said:
I'm one of those "some people".Haha.

oh, lol. i wonder if having both of the people in the relationship like the idea...?
Sep 21, 2008 2:05 PM

May 2008
OMG thank you for the Bou pictures.:D <33

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Sep 22, 2008 3:06 PM

Jun 2007
ukonkivi said:
OMG thank you for the Bou pictures.:D <33

another fan of "Bou"... someone tell me who this person is already...!
Sep 22, 2008 7:33 PM

Mar 2008
He's in a band called Antic Cafe or was I should say.

Sep 23, 2008 4:29 AM

Apr 2008
so, let's get this straight, and i apologize if i'm being ignorant and/or offensive.

most of Homosexuals are actually Bisexuals?

Sep 23, 2008 4:35 AM

Jan 2008
caboose_ftw said:
so, let's get this straight, and i apologize if i'm being ignorant and/or offensive.

hmm..i think it really depends...O.o if you tend to lean to one side more then its already considered bi-curious
Sep 23, 2008 10:08 AM

Mar 2008
Gee, how much is "more" ?
Sep 23, 2008 12:30 PM

Jan 2008
Reyvateil said:
Gee, how much is "more" ?

this is not the kind of more that can be measured numerically..so i dunno? O.o any suggestion?
Sep 23, 2008 12:44 PM

Jul 2008
just think of your favorite number, you'll have more than nothing (except for if your favorite number is zero or even negative (which I've never heard before)) so it would work out :P
Sep 23, 2008 2:51 PM

Jun 2007
Yoru_Hime said:
He's in a band called Antic Cafe or was I should say.

oh! An Cafe. well, no wonder i don't recognize him. he's not featured in the band's recent stuff, right?
caboose_ftw said:

funny how you would ask that. there doesn't seem to be just gay or just lesbian anymore. a few years back i was tired of being stuck in the middle and i wanted to decide, but lesbians, so to speak, are not attracted to guys, so how do you call yourself one. thank kami-sama for the bi-curiosity label.

but yeah, it depends on the person. there's probably more strictly gay and lesbians out there.
Sep 24, 2008 12:49 PM

Jul 2008
I used to consider myself bisexual, but I'm a lesbian. Came to terms with that a while back.
Sep 24, 2008 1:06 PM

Aug 2008
I'm glad you found out more about yourself my friend.
Sep 24, 2008 3:13 PM

Jun 2007
sakuko said:
I used to consider myself bisexual, but I'm a lesbian. Came to terms with that a while back.

really?! i'm the same. so it does happen. i thought it was only isolated incidents...
Sep 24, 2008 4:09 PM

Jul 2008
It was one of those "well the media says I'm supposed to like boys... so i guess I do... oh, that girl is cute" type of things. At around twelve I knew a little more about myself and the world so I was able to make a proper decision for myself and kind of dropped the whole "bi" mentality since it was never true to begin with.
Sep 24, 2008 5:50 PM

Jun 2007
sakuko said:
It was one of those "well the media says I'm supposed to like boys... so i guess I do... oh, that girl is cute" type of things. At around twelve I knew a little more about myself and the world so I was able to make a proper decision for myself and kind of dropped the whole "bi" mentality since it was never true to begin with.

took me longer. up until 9th grade and then i realized most of those so-called "crushes" i had on guys when i was younger nothing. i never even imagined doing anything with them. but with girls, well let's just say my dreams like all the way :D lol
Sep 24, 2008 7:25 PM

May 2008
sakuko said:

*high fives*
Sep 25, 2008 7:01 AM

Feb 2008
Major props & luv to all you 3 lesbians.<3 + the gay ones. Much respect to ya.
Sep 25, 2008 7:34 AM

Jan 2008
Drybananna said:
Major props & luv to all you 3 lesbians.<3 + the gay ones. Much respect to ya.

how about me? ;_; you wuv me? XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How Old is Everyone? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Bakabwoy - Sep 30, 2008

229 by butmenobuts »»
Oct 23, 2016 2:29 PM

» When did you come out?

meidei - Dec 17, 2009

25 by butmenobuts »»
Jul 12, 2016 5:15 AM

» Seme/Uke stereotypes

Tuurngait - Feb 10, 2014

1 by ItsDaveyJ »»
Feb 16, 2014 10:03 AM

» New to this club.. /.\

TalesOfDespair - Dec 29, 2013

0 by TalesOfDespair »»
Dec 29, 2013 2:49 PM

Sticky: » The new OM forum!

Mortem - Jun 30, 2009

8 by Lums252 »»
Dec 3, 2013 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.