Forum Settings
Forums

How did you find anime before you knew about MAL?

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 15, 2021 7:35 PM

Feb 2021
I used to watch anime on a site and there I picked an anime if i liked the image.

And sometimes I used to find anime made by a specific studio. After I watched FMA, I watched Noragami as they both are made by bones studio.
Oct 15, 2021 7:36 PM

Dec 2020
recommendations, instagram and whatever i saw on netflix. genuinely didnt know there were more than 50 anime back then LMFAO
Oct 15, 2021 7:42 PM

Sep 2014
Hmm, I didn't watch anime hardcore before joining MAL. I just watched whatever was on Toonami/Adult swim really. Also I would buy anime DVD's I saw when out shopping, that's how I discovered one of the best movies ever made: Summer Wars.
Join Mastodon
Oct 15, 2021 7:45 PM

Mar 2021
I watched only 2 anime before learning about mal both of them were recommended to me.
Oct 15, 2021 7:46 PM

Nov 2018
Before MAL, I was mostly binging cartoons like Avatar, Regular Show, SWTCW, etc. I coincidentally found MAL when I was looking up JoJo's watch order, as that series got recommended to me on watchcartoononline. JoJo's anime page was the first thing I found and I created my account, and the rest is history.

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Oct 17, 2021 12:49 AM

May 2021
Google.
I randomly pick any link of details that explains about the anime I searched. And many many years later did I just realised most of the links I clicked came from the same source, MAL. Lol I feel so dumb to not realising it

𝑇𝐼𝑃𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐴𝑀𝐴
- NOT your usual shounen anime
- Pure comedy? DEAD WRONG
- Treat Gintama as SoL/weekly sitcom especially earlier seasons
- Ep 1 & 2 are for manga readers
- BIG patience for its 'slow' start

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

979 by Ixtiilii »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

95 by JaniSIr »»
11 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - 10 hours ago

9 by LenRea »»
54 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Yesterday

49 by fae »»
55 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by Ratris_Decision »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.