Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2008 6:09 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Alot happen in this episode.
Oct 23, 2008 1:15 AM

Jul 2008
After watching this episode, I definitely hate Ryo. He's being so mean to Shizuka. I mean, sure, she did cross the line, but its obvious that she was oblivious in doing so. She thought it was for his best inerest. She kind of reminds me of Sousuke from Full Metal Panic in the sense that she doesn't think about things from the other person's prospective.

Ryo's just been an ass from the start. He better change soon or it'll seriously ruin the possibility of me liking this series.
Apr 4, 2009 9:12 AM

Aug 2008
Wow this whole stalking thing and Shizuka's attitude was kind of creepy. Seriously spying them with satellite in his best interest? Don't make me laugh, I don't know if she's just clueless or hunted but it was to much. No wonder Ryo was pissed.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Oct 8, 2009 5:09 PM

Jun 2009
Antanaru said:
Wow this whole stalking thing and Shizuka's attitude was kind of creepy. Seriously spying them with satellite in his best interest? Don't make me laugh, I don't know if she's just clueless or hunted but it was to much. No wonder Ryo was pissed.

Sorry patient, totally agree with Ant lol. After all thats been dumped on Ryo i'd be near breaking point too. Can totally see where Ryo is coming from.
Jul 29, 2010 1:57 PM

Apr 2010
I would have freaked out just like Ryo.
Jan 22, 2013 9:52 AM
Dec 2010
Hm.. it doesn't look good for either one of them does it ?
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 9, 2013 4:17 PM

Aug 2009
If in real life, then no.

If in anime, hell yeah because I won't mind getting stalked by a cute girl.

I lean toward Shizuka's side too.
Oct 31, 2013 7:36 PM
Oct 2013
I agree with sirhcnil. I really dislike Ryo most of the time since he always treats her harshly, even when she's trying to make up for it (later episodes).

Yeah what she did was over the top (but that's how she is and he already knew that from the start) but he could still see her intentions by giving the umbrella to make sure that the date would still be fine even if it rained. Like with that information she had, she could have done a lot to mess the date up (especially when she has her suits willing to do anything). Even at the start of the episode, she wasn't trying to get in the way of their Ryo and Ojo's relationship (the lunch scene) even though it was hurting her.

Just for an anime, Ryo annoys me how he treats her so cold, even though she's putting in so much effort with 0 recognition: lunches, being called an idiot for week+, 2x the school work, housework, getting along with Ryo's friends, coworkers, and most importantly his sister.

I haven't finished the anime but I'm hoping Ryo's behavior changes and want Shizuha to be happy (even if she doesn't end up with Ryo) because she's way to kind hearted to have a crappy life.
Jun 15, 2014 9:23 AM

May 2012
That ending :/ well this sure was some nice character development, I do wonder how she'll apologise to him.
Dec 14, 2015 11:30 PM
Aug 2011
this fucking asshole just knocked her and her chair the fuck away, they tried to make it less offensive by turning it into a chibi moment too

granted the girl is dumber than a brick, is she like mentally slow or what?

worst characters ever

More topics from this board

Poll: » Final Approach Episode 8 Discussion

TechDragon - Aug 24, 2008

5 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Nov 10, 2023 9:54 AM

Poll: » Final Approach Episode 4 Discussion

5 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 9, 2023 1:38 PM

Poll: » Final Approach Episode 1 Discussion

De-JaY - Jul 16, 2008

12 by 666 »»
Jun 10, 2021 10:27 AM

Poll: » Final Approach Episode 13 Discussion

27 by Dexistance »»
Jan 25, 2021 1:44 AM

Poll: » Final Approach Episode 2 Discussion

De-JaY - Jul 16, 2008

5 by CrotakuShinobi »»
Feb 23, 2016 10:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.