Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1268
LingeringDreams said:
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
dancu you should join. ^^
join wut??
our skype party.
just add me then
what's your skype name?

checku your messages
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
dancu you should join. ^^
join wut??
our skype party.
just add me then
what's your skype name?

checku your messages
M'kay. I told BBJ your username.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:35 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
No Skype orgies, kids. Keep it clean.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 588
Webeiss said:
No Skype orgies, kids. Keep it clean.
can't help it
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
Webeiss said:
No Skype orgies, kids. Keep it clean.
You aren't the boss of us!
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:36 PM

Online
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3467
Just add on a 48 to the end of my MAL name and then you have my skype name.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
You're rebelling cause I rejected you. Go on then, throw away your life.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
Webeiss said:
You're rebelling cause I rejected you. Go on then, throw away your life.
Rejection hurts.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:43 PM

Online
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3467
LingeringDreams said:
Webeiss said:
You're rebelling cause I rejected you. Go on then, throw away your life.
Rejection hurts.

So stop trying
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
Enough to give your e-self to Jewber? That's quite the low point.

No offense, Jewber. By the way, calling you Jewber for now.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
jpem said:
LingeringDreams said:
Webeiss said:
You're rebelling cause I rejected you. Go on then, throw away your life.
Rejection hurts.

So stop trying
Never!
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 588
Webeiss said:
Enough to give your e-self to Jewber? That's quite the low point.

No offense, Jewber. By the way, calling you Jewber for now.

I'm fine with that
would you like to give your e-self to me?
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4021
Morning/afternoon/evening Everyone
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
BrooklynBearJew said:
Webeiss said:
Enough to give your e-self to Jewber? That's quite the low point.

No offense, Jewber. By the way, calling you Jewber for now.

I'm fine with that
would you like to give your e-self to me?
Do it grandpa.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
Jaconator said:
Morning/afternoon/evening Everyone
Hey Bacon.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 588
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54613
Jaconator said:
Morning/afternoon/evening Everyone

Hello


 
Feb 7, 2012 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 27.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 588
LingeringDreams said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 27.

you thought wrong
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1268
there is bacon here???
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
Too busy watching Doctor Who. I'll Skype along some other time.

Look forward to the day.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
BrooklynBearJew said:
LingeringDreams said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 27.

you thought wrong
He told me he was.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1847
LingeringDreams said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 27.
28.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54613
dancu said:
there is bacon here???



 
Feb 7, 2012 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
dancu said:
there is bacon here???
Jaconator = Bacon.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
BrooklynBearJew said:
LingeringDreams said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 27.

you thought wrong
She thought right but you did a good job anyway. You can have a cool point.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
BigGayLawyer said:
LingeringDreams said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 27.
28.
I was closer than BBJ.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 588
BigGayLawyer said:
LingeringDreams said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 23.
22.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 588
Would shauney like to join us?
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1847
BrooklynBearJew said:
Would shauney like to join us?
Can't talk.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 588
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1847
LingeringDreams said:
BigGayLawyer said:
LingeringDreams said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 27.
28.
I was closer than BBJ.
He's 27, I just thought that would piss him off.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
You can type. ^_____________________^
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54613
BigGayLawyer said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
Would shauney like to join us?
Can't talk.

BBJ might sing you a song. I heard from LingeringDreams he has a great voice.


 
Feb 7, 2012 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 588
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
BigGayLawyer said:
LingeringDreams said:
BigGayLawyer said:
LingeringDreams said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
if you say that, he'll leave.
Webby doesn't like that, he's young
he's like, 24
I thought he was 27.
28.
I was closer than BBJ.
He's 27, I just thought that would piss him off.
Blargh. Why must you confuse me?
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
Homura_Nyan said:
BigGayLawyer said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
Would shauney like to join us?
Can't talk.

BBJ might sing you a song. I heard from LingeringDreams he has a great voice.
Yeah. He does.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4021
My stomach feels fucked up..
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
Shaunyan's always so tsun with me. It's quite moe. She's so moe. Moenyan~
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
Jaconator said:
My stomach feels fucked up..
Dawwww.
 
Feb 7, 2012 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1847
Webeiss said:
Shaunyan's always so tsun with me. It's quite moe. She's so moe. Moenyan~
I'm getting used to your constant lies.
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1268
LingeringDreams said:
Jaconator said:
My stomach feels fucked up..
Dawwww.
too much bacon
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4021
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
Jaconator said:
My stomach feels fucked up..
Dawwww.
too much bacon


no
bad bathroom time


sweet got 100 on my genetic's paper
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
Jaconator said:
My stomach feels fucked up..
Dawwww.
too much bacon
You can never have too much bacon.
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1268
LingeringDreams said:
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
Jaconator said:
My stomach feels fucked up..
Dawwww.
too much bacon
You can never have too much bacon.
yes you can
you can eat so much bacon that you explode
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3466
Jaconator said:
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
Jaconator said:
My stomach feels fucked up..
Dawwww.
too much bacon


no
bad bathroom time


sweet got 100 on my genetic's paper

congratz
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
Jaconator said:

sweet got 100 on my genetic's paper
*highfive*
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
dancu said:
LingeringDreams said:
Jaconator said:
My stomach feels fucked up..
Dawwww.
too much bacon
You can never have too much bacon.
yes you can
you can eat so much bacon that you explode
:O
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4021
Z-flame said:

congratz

LingeringDreams said:
Jaconator said:

sweet got 100 on my genetic's paper
*highfive*


thxs



so what are you guys up to?
 
Feb 7, 2012 4:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 528
Jaconator said:
so what are you guys up to?
Skyping.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (201) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »