Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
 
#1
Feb 7, 2012 9:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4612
You've come a long way, baby.
 
#2
Feb 7, 2012 9:49 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54613
A new thread
Morning Everyone


 
#3
Feb 7, 2012 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
I wanna be on first page!
 
#4
Feb 7, 2012 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
Oh.
 
 
#6
Feb 7, 2012 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 39616
 
#7
Feb 7, 2012 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
Newest House ep is good.
 
#8
Feb 7, 2012 9:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
I has mah first page prize



Thank you, thank you, i knew I could do it!
 
#9
Feb 7, 2012 9:54 AM
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 52893
Thanks Kimura.

Guess I like the Latin in that song. Maybe why I like Umineko's op as well, though I'm not sure it's latin or italian.

Hi Homura.
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3363
Need post on first page.
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
Well I missed the top 10.. Hope everyone's day is going okay.
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 39616
natsukage said:
Thanks Kimura.

Guess I like the Latin in that song. Maybe why I like Umineko's op as well, though I'm not sure it's latin or italian.

Hi Homura.
So that song was Latin :|

Umineko's OP is very good, much better than Elfen Lied's.
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2592
Kimura didn't call us fags this time around.

I be sad.
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
The importance of first page to people is ridiculous.
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
SweetMonia said:
Congratulation Sebulooooon!!!!!
Thank you, my silver trophy is pretty nice, isn't it? Missed gold by some seconds. -____-
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3363
err well achievement unlocked time to move on
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3363
Webeiss said:
The importance of first page to people is ridiculous.
And yet here you are. On the first page.
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
Could be #20, but probably not. LOL I don't care about benchmarks either LOL.
 
Feb 7, 2012 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54613
Some say being on the first page is important.


 
Feb 7, 2012 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 39616
Sebulon said:
SweetMonia said:
Congratulation Sebulooooon!!!!!
Thank you, my silver trophy is pretty nice, isn't it? Missed gold by some seconds. -____-
It's okay, silver is prettier than gold anyway. I got a gold one for getting post #10,000 and it is not as beautiful :|
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 52893
Homura you should try this game out:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109633
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
Veretax said:
Could be #20, but probably not. LOL I don't care about benchmarks either LOL.
Don't worry, you'll do better next time. So don't weep for your loss for too long, and move on.

You can touch my trophy if you really want to.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 39616
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54613
natsukage said:
Homura you should try this game out:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109633

I shall do that


 
Feb 7, 2012 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 52893
Sebulon said:
You can touch my trophy if you really want to.

Don't do it, it's probably booby trapped.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
SweetMonia said:
Sebulon said:
SweetMonia said:
Congratulation Sebulooooon!!!!!
Thank you, my silver trophy is pretty nice, isn't it? Missed gold by some seconds. -____-
It's okay, silver is prettier than gold anyway. I got a gold one for getting post #10,000 and it is not as beautiful :|
Your 10,000 was really well played, I admire your skills achieving that! :) No one was quite as good gettin it as you.

But I'm still a little bitter towards Homura..

*Hissssssssssssss*
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
Vudis said:
Webeiss said:
The importance of first page to people is ridiculous.
And yet here you are. On the first page.
Cause that's the page it's on. Not like I randomly appeared when the new thread started.


Homura_Nyan said:
Some say being on the first page is important.
Cause they're retarded.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 39616
Sebulon said:
SweetMonia said:
Sebulon said:
SweetMonia said:
Congratulation Sebulooooon!!!!!
Thank you, my silver trophy is pretty nice, isn't it? Missed gold by some seconds. -____-
It's okay, silver is prettier than gold anyway. I got a gold one for getting post #10,000 and it is not as beautiful :|
Your 10,000 was really well played, I admire your skills achieving that! :) No one was quite as good gettin it as you.

But I'm still a little bitter towards Homura..

*Hissssssssssssss*
Lool, now I feel really flattered, like how fast can I post at times :D

Don't worry, you will surely get it next time.

Nyaaa~
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
Besides, Vudis, I've been last post-first post on rollover multiple times. I've got the best victory. ;]
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
You know in the military I think Silver is actually better ie outranks Gold?
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 39616
Veretax said:
You know in the military I think Silver is actually better ie outranks Gold?
See, I knew silver is superior. :D
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
you say some pretty random stuff.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
Koh neechi wah minnar-sawn
watashi wa feeling gen kee?
I like giant robots 'n' stuff, I guess.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
SweetMonia said:
Veretax said:
You know in the military I think Silver is actually better ie outranks Gold?
See, I knew silver is superior. :D


In the US The Eagle Scout Palms, Silver outranks Gold too. Which confuses folks cause when they think Silver and Gold, they think of the Olympics.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
destyrei said:
Koh neechi wah minnar-sawn
watashi wa feeling gen kee?


nope.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1391
Hi.

 
Feb 7, 2012 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
Hi Corb
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
SweetMonia said:
Veretax said:
You know in the military I think Silver is actually better ie outranks Gold?
See, I knew silver is superior. :D
Thank you Veretax and Monia, *Sniff*, you make me feel so happy... *Sniff* Now I feel like a winner... <3

But now I can stop stalking this thread, and resume with my daily routines,
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 54613
Veretax said:
Hi Corb


 
Feb 7, 2012 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3363
Webeiss said:
Besides, Vudis, I've been last post-first post on rollover multiple times. I've got the best victory. ;]
Di...did you...just post a smilie? Is this your brother again? :o
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
if you think of it like in terms of marriage anniversaries, some people may make Silver (25 years), some will never live together long enough to reach Gold even if they try their best (50th)
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 39616
Veretax said:
SweetMonia said:
Veretax said:
You know in the military I think Silver is actually better ie outranks Gold?
See, I knew silver is superior. :D


In the US The Eagle Scout Palms, Silver outranks Gold too. Which confuses folks cause when they think Silver and Gold, they think of the Olympics.
That makes sense, but why they made it like that. Were the rules put by some SweetMonia-ish guys or anything?
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:14 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1337
Vudis said:
Webeiss said:
Besides, Vudis, I've been last post-first post on rollover multiple times. I've got the best victory. ;]
Di...did you...just post a smilie? Is this your brother again? :o
Pretty sure he quit MAL, college be most important. I haven't even heard from him in a few months.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
From what I understand initially ranks were on shoulder epaulettes (if that's spelled right), and would have the epaulette be one color and the pin a single color. As uniforms evolved the ranks of LT and Lt Col both got an 'upgrade' and it simply became tradition. That's a very brutish explanation I admit.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
Once when I was yelling at my underling in the army, he got so pissed off he tried to throw me with a minesweeper. Luckily he didn't come up with anything more expensive! xD It was a pretty tense week!
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
And chat went dead.... again.. LOL Must be lunch time.
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 25591
Hina with a pot on her head is so lol.


 
Feb 7, 2012 10:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 16
1gig per hour is slow, right?
 
Feb 7, 2012 10:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
faster than 0 gig per hour.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (201) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »