Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 24, 2008 12:19 PM

May 2008
Since there weren't alot of topics here, i decided to make one. This was the first thing I could think of XD
Well I don't really like her one bit and I don't understand how Tamaki can actually not say/think anything bad about her. But I think that in the anime she is even worse. I would flip if I had a Grandmother like that XS

Nov 2, 2008 9:10 PM

Jul 2008
Yeah, I agree....shes got alot of nerve!
Nov 3, 2008 2:35 AM
Oct 2008
why is she treating tamaki like that?
i wonder what are her plans..
Feb 8, 2009 2:09 AM

Oct 2007
If you must know, she doesn't like Tamaki because he is the illegitament son of her son and a woman outside of the social status. Tamaki's mother isn't rich or anything.

But for her plans, she wants Tamaki to be the heir to the Suoh family.

And, for my thoughts on the grandmother, I hate her. I hate her for treating Tamaki like that when Tamaki's being very nice and kind to her. Leaving his mother behind, that is the saddest thing I've ever come across. As his mother, I would feel ashamed too and leave.
Feb 8, 2009 2:52 AM

Oct 2008
BlackWings said:
If you must know, she doesn't like Tamaki because he is the illegitament son of her son and a woman outside of the social status. Tamaki's mother isn't rich or anything.

But for her plans, she wants Tamaki to be the heir to the Suoh family.

And, for my thoughts on the grandmother, I hate her. I hate her for treating Tamaki like that when Tamaki's being very nice and kind to her. Leaving his mother behind, that is the saddest thing I've ever come across. As his mother, I would feel ashamed too and leave.

Well the Grantine family are rich but they went bankrupt and were able to make ip for the loss so they're not broke anymore.
She's mad at her son for having a relationship outside of marriage without her consent or knowledge. I dislike her for making Tamaki take the responsibility of his father's actions.
Aug 3, 2009 12:05 PM

Oct 2007
Rebella said:
Well the Grantine family are rich but they went bankrupt and were able to make ip for the loss so they're not broke anymore.
She's mad at her son for having a relationship outside of marriage without her consent or knowledge. I dislike her for making Tamaki take the responsibility of his father's actions.

Yeah, that's true.

Now, I know who's the actual "grandmother". I thought the old lady at mansion #2 was Tamaki's grandmother, but that wouldn't make much sense.
Aug 19, 2009 6:18 PM

Apr 2009
i haaaaaaaaaate Tamaki's Grandma *stabstab*
and i hate her more every time i see her in the story
and i can guarantee i will hate her even more when we find out what she's plotting in the next chapter
i short, she's the ONLY character in Host Club that i hate

More topics from this board

» How is the manga compared to the anime?

AoiroBlueColor - Sep 20, 2023

2 by andreapepsii »»
Sep 21, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 87 Discussion

CalmTeaTime - Jun 22, 2021

1 by celerysucks »»
Sep 17, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 10 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 4, 2016

3 by cringey-gay-zyte »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 22, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 16 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 13, 2016

3 by azenobio »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.