Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 20, 2008 5:56 PM
Aug 2006
Shadow1798 said:
Worst chapter in the entire manga. Considering the other 31 chapters were absolutely amazing, I'll forgive it.

...I'll be honest. I didn't want realism in the ending. I wanted borderline obnoxius fairy tale ending. That girl deserved one.

I agree with this completely. Just got done reading the manga, and I loved every single bit of it except for the end. I'm a sucker for that fairy-tale happy-ending stuff (see: Hana Yori Dango, Coffee Prince, etc. Also, these are dramas, not animes I'm naming, although HYD is a manga), and I wanted to see Daisuke massacre the other guy, then get with Hinako in a "I love you and I already know everything horrible that happened. Man I'm awesome. We're so perfect for each other", kind of way.

9/10 overall for me.
Nov 3, 2008 7:39 PM

Feb 2008
There is nothing more you can expect of ending, yeah they could have better ending but that should longer the chapters beside the ending was quite good. It's ending happy at least. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 17, 2008 12:52 AM

Oct 2007
I don't get why the ending is really depressing. It's realistic but hopeful. It doesn't say that they WON'T be able to stay together, just that they understand it might not happen.

Also, the fact that both of them at the end were thinking they wouldn't stay together because they wanted the best for their partner, and weren't sure they could provide it, says a LOT about their true feelings for each other. Only if you really love someone can you consider what would be best with them as your first priority, and allow that to even override your desire to keep them with you.

In other words, I took the ending as even further proof that they really do love each other, in a manner far more mature than their age, and as such have a really good shot to stay together and be happy.
Nov 17, 2008 4:13 PM

Aug 2007
Ooh, that was a nice read in one day. :)

Really, I liked the ending. It was kind of sad, but really.... how many high school relationships will last that long? Not many. They'll probably go to different colleges and may stay in touch somewhat. They could also get married.

I think the point is that they both changed each other's lives for the better. Aikawa can now overcome her fear of men with time and Daisuke learned to not judge a girl just by how she acts... among other things. Really, it was a pretty realistic manga so the ending was quite realistic as well. I really enjoyed it. :)
Nov 19, 2008 7:06 AM

Dec 2007
What an evil way to finish this manga...
Nov 21, 2008 1:22 AM

Aug 2008
i thought that the ending will be more interesting but it's the other way around.. It was to simple that I cant even get it off from my head i wish the ending may be better.. or maybe if the author could make it more than an open ending.. by the way this story is good but i hate to accept the ending..

^^
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Nov 21, 2008 11:31 PM

Jul 2008
Have any of you guys ever watched Hispanic or American soap operas?

Yes, no? Do you realize that this manga is an exact replica of them, right down to the "deep, dark secrets", shocking revelations, and completely unnecessary and random sexual assaults of the female protagonist for no apparent reason?

An extremely generous 5/10, for no other reason than my eyes popping out at how sick, twisted, and disturbing the whole story was....AND HOW IT WAS WRITTEN BY A MODERATELY ATTRACTIVE 40 YEAR OLD WOMAN, NOT JUST SOME CRAZY, PERVERTED 30 YEAR OLD JAPANESE DUDE.
Nov 25, 2008 4:13 PM
Nov 2008
The ending was nice if honestly "lacking" (for the lack of a better word, but I can't really say what I'd like added though), but very hopeful. I read more into the simple comments about "finding a better half" than the literal words themselves. Consider the blows fate dealt them and what they overcame to be together. The thought that they should be with someone better would mean the would strive to make it such that that "better person" would be that much harder to find. I mean, there is really no point of the ending otherwise would there?

Edit:
ShaolinRibiero said:

Yes, no? Do you realize that this manga is an exact replica of them, right down to the "deep, dark secrets", shocking revelations, and completely unnecessary and random sexual assaults of the female protagonist for no apparent reason?

Hmm... no not really. Do those titles use these as the main plotline rather than as a back story as this is?

In any case the main focus on the story are not what you've highlighted but "dark stuff" are not really the main point of the title, but more to show the impact of these events on the female protagonist and that of the male one reacting to that knowledge. The "random attacks" I can't really find any number worth noting (flashbacks are backstory, so unless those count).

I'm not a person that gets attached to most characters from any story, but the main couple in this will be memorable. Yes, I like the title, so the views and replies would be biased.

But: there are honestly, only 11 "true plots", so unless you read/view only 11 books/movies in total and stop there, you're bound to find repeats. I think the mangaka wove this one into a wonderful enough tale.
Nov 25, 2008 4:33 PM

Jul 2008
shift244 said:

ShaolinRibiero said:

Hmm... no not really. Do those titles use these as the main plotline rather than as a back story as this is?

I can assure you that if you found "Bitter Virgin" wonderful, you will find American daytime soap operas like "Days of our Lives" or Hispanic ones like "Nina Amada Mia" simply FANTASTIC.

Daytime soap operas have similarly overdramatic and shocking core elements involving rape, illegitimate children, false rape allegations, miscarriages, etc. It's actually uncanny at how BV resembles such soaps much closer than it is a typical manga.

And, exactly like "Bitter Virgin", they're resolved in the very last chapter/episode, right as one of the main characters is about to leave, or there's some other contrived crisis. If anything, daytime soaps are more intelligent than "Bitter Virgin", which is really saying something.

Honestly, if you've never watched daytime soaps, check them out. You'd absolutely love them.
Nov 25, 2008 8:59 PM

Nov 2008
Bitter Virgin is probably one of the most poorly drawn mangas that only manage to stay alive by using copious amounts of clicheed lines that require the reader to show his/her sympathy. It was a waste of my time.

If you're only easily drawn in by these types of mangas, then soap operas and cheesy dramas that try to pretend to be thought provoking are just tailored fit for you.
Dec 10, 2008 6:45 PM

Jan 2008
-sigh- A kind of rushed and unexpected ending.
I would have liked a little more development in their relationship... =\

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Dec 13, 2008 3:20 AM

Sep 2007
A person who judges a manga series to be good or not by mere artwork is stupid.
A person who expects "Death Note" from a drama manga like Bitter Virgin is stupid.

Bitter Virgin gets 9/10 for me.
kathy025Dec 13, 2008 8:34 PM
Dec 13, 2008 12:29 PM

Nov 2008
kathy025 said:
A person who judges a manga series to be good or not by mere artwork is stupid.
A person who expects "Death Note" from a drama manga like Bitter Virgin is stupid.
A person like arimakenshin is stupid.

Bitter Virgin gets 9/10 for me.

It's really polite of you to insult people who disagree with you. Thanks for your mature insight. You don't have to be so Bitter because of a poorly written manga...
arimakenshinDec 13, 2008 3:37 PM
Dec 13, 2008 2:55 PM

Oct 2007
8/10 for me, for now, a good manga.

Oh and please dont insult each other, sure arim was a bit harsh, if he did not like something he did not have to post his hate, but your reply was a direct attack...
Dec 13, 2008 9:09 PM

Jul 2008
arimakenshin said:

It's really polite of you to insult people who disagree with you. Thanks for your mature insight. You don't have to be so Bitter because of a poorly written manga...

Hey arimakenshin, be more sensitive, dude. kathy is an 18 year old from the Philippines. She can relate on a personal level to everything that happened to the female protagonist in the story.
Dec 13, 2008 9:11 PM

Sep 2007
Friendlysoul said:
8/10 for me, for now, a good manga.

Oh and please dont insult each other, sure arim was a bit harsh, if he did not like something he did not have to post his hate, but your reply was a direct attack...

Ok FriendlySoul. I too was a bit harsh and I didn't have to post my hate as well. For that, my apologies. I took out the last sentence.

Here, I will explain my grounds and this time no personal attack as I will plainly deal with the CONTENT of the conversation, but using the word "stupid" is still inevitable:
arimakenshin said:
Bitter Virgin is probably one of the most poorly drawn mangas that only manage to stay alive by using copious amounts of clicheed lines that require the reader to show his/her sympathy. It was a waste of my time.
If you're only easily drawn in by these types of mangas, then soap operas and cheesy dramas that try to pretend to be thought provoking are just tailored fit for you.

In terms of "one of the most poorly drawn", that is too much. I agree that it doesn't have the best artwork, but there are WORSE, which I chose not to mention as it may spring another topic going off on a tangent.

It's ridiculous to expect "thought-provoking" themes from a ROMANCE/DRAMA manga. Why? Because it's romance/drama. It's not thought-provoking and does NOT pretend to be because it's simply NOT. So that reasoning was indeed stupid.

Being a ROMANCE/DRAMA manga, it's only natural and logical for it to "require the reader to show his/her sympathy". So at that point, another stupid argument.

I hope somebody's getting my point on this though.
kathy025Dec 13, 2008 9:20 PM
Dec 13, 2008 9:20 PM

Sep 2007
ShaolinRibiero said:
kathy is an 18 year old from the Philippines. She can relate on a personal level to everything that happened to the female protagonist in the story.

Whether that was meant as a sarcastic insult or an honest statement, I'll leave it up to you.

But yeah, maybe there's some "personal level" going on since me and 2 of my cousins went through something similar as the female protagonist and in all our cases, it wasn't even our stepfathers. Maybe not exactly something as horrible like that, but along the lines of sexual harassment and all that crap.

About the Philippines, you're also right since rape happens here like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We're the pedophile capital, thanks to all the western sex tourists coming over.
kathy025Dec 13, 2008 9:45 PM
Dec 13, 2008 10:20 PM

Jul 2008
While this wasn't my reason for giving "Bitter Virgin" a low score, romance and drama not only can be thought-provoking, but in order to really succeed, I think they have to be.

This isn't like either action or comedy, where the comedy or spectacular fighting scenes are enough by themselves.

Romance is probably the single hardest genre to get right, and for it to be believable and effective, yeah, it certainly has to be thoughtful and speak to the human condition.

I'm thinking right now of all the romances in live action films, novels, anime, and manga that I felt were handled well, and every single one was "thought-provoking" and deep on some level.
LunaDec 26, 2012 8:51 AM
Dec 13, 2008 10:52 PM

Sep 2007
ShaolinRibiero said:
Romance is probably the single hardest genre to get right, and for it to be believable and effective, yeah, it certainly has to be thoughtful and speak to the human condition.

Indeed I agree.

ShaolinRibiero said:
I'm thinking right now of all the romances in live action films, novels, anime, and manga that I felt were handled well, and every single one was "thought-provoking" and deep on some level.

The thought-provoking nature is generally difficult to grasp as it varies in different genres. For example, thought-provoking is blahblahblah in a psychological theme, but it's another blahblahblah in a dramatic setting. If somebody could properly explain how exactly "thought-provoking" should be in romance/drama, I'd be intrested to hear it. :)
LunaDec 26, 2012 8:51 AM
Dec 14, 2008 1:26 AM

Jul 2008
kathy25 said:

The thought-provoking nature is generally difficult to grasp as it varies in different genres. For example, thought-provoking is blahblahblah in a psychological theme, but it's another blahblahblah in a dramatic setting. If somebody could properly explain how exactly "thought-provoking" should be in romance/drama, I'd be intrested to hear it. :)

Examples are easiest. Take the romantic relationship between Tomas and Tereza in "The Unbearable Lightness of Being", the love between Roland and Susan Delgado in "Wizard and Glass", the relationship in "The Bitter Tears of Petra Von Kant" or "Love and Anarchy" (yeah, I know, two obscure examples. I was struggling to think of more recent and mainstream ones) or, to a certain extent, to use a manga/anime example, even the relationship between Guts and Caska in "Berserk".

Instead, in "Bitter Virgin", Daisuke seems attracted to Aikawa because he has some sick fascination with raped and abused females, and there's nothing really fascinating or thoughtful between them at all. Just that Daisuke (for no apparent reason) protects and loves her, and Aikawa naturally falls in love with the first guy who doesn't want to molest her.
LunaDec 26, 2012 8:50 AM
Dec 14, 2008 3:09 AM

Sep 2007
ShaolinRibiero said:
Examples are easiest. Take the romantic relationship between Tomas and Tereza in "The Unbearable Lightness of Being", the love between Roland and Susan Delgado in "Wizard and Glass", the relationship in "The Bitter Tears of Petra Von Kant" or "Love and Anarchy" (yeah, I know, two obscure examples. I was struggling to think of more recent and mainstream ones) or, to a certain extent, to use a manga/anime example, even the relationship between Guts and Caska in "Berserk".

Examples are easiest when they aren't in 500BC. Then again, I haven't even watched Berserk. :p

ShaolinRibiero said:
Instead, in "Bitter Virgin", Daisuke seems attracted to Aikawa because he has some sick fascination with raped and abused females, and there's nothing really fascinating or thoughtful between them at all. Just that Daisuke (for no apparent reason) protects and loves her, and Aikawa naturally falls in love with the first guy who doesn't want to molest her.

This here, I disagree and agree.

1) Daisuke isn't "fascinated" with abused women. If he is, he would've let that sicko rape Aikawa in the street to satisfy his fascination. Rather, Daisuke "pities" abused women and he couldn't imagine that a classmate of his, whom he made fun of, is actually a victim. Out of guilt and concern (not fascination), he eventually falls in love with Aikawa and being the kind person that he actually is, he wants to protect people like her.

2) Well naturally, Aikawa is bound to fall in love with somebody who doesn't want to molest her or to somebody who doesn't see her as a "woman" if you know what I'm saying. Considering all the trauma she had physically and emotionally, it's only logical.
LunaDec 26, 2012 8:50 AM
Dec 14, 2008 4:53 AM

Jul 2008
kathy025 said:

Examples are easiest when they aren't in 500BC. Then again, I haven't even watched Berserk. :p

Those literature examples are about as mainstream and well-known as you can get, but fine, I just thought of two even more famous ones; the relationship between Scarlett and Rhett in "Gone with the Wind" (book and film), and the love story in "Slumdog Millionaire".

kathy025 said:

1) Daisuke isn't "fascinated" with abused women. If he is, he would've let that sicko rape Aikawa in the street to satisfy his fascination. Rather, Daisuke "pities" abused women and he couldn't imagine that a classmate of his, whom he made fun of, is actually a victim. Out of guilt and concern (not fascination), he eventually falls in love with Aikawa and being the kind person that he actually is, he wants to protect people like her.

Uh-huh. That's exactly what I wrote; he has a sick fascination with saving troubled, abused women. He wants to take a broken girl and protect and love her. It's a very real and genuine disease.

Some of my friends have/had the same obsession, and it's always ended very poorly for them. I've even had a couple of relationships like that when I was a teenager, and they ended badly for me, too.

While such a sick attitude towards a girl is realistic, it's not only underdeveloped, but a very weak way to justify an otherwise dumb, boring romance which is only spurred along by one soap opera tragedy after another.

kathy025 said:

2) Well naturally, Aikawa is bound to fall in love with somebody who doesn't want to molest her or to somebody who doesn't see her as a "woman" if you know what I'm saying. Considering all the trauma she had physically and emotionally, it's only logical.

Right, and unfortunately....it doesn't make for a very compelling story. She basically becomes a mere puppet, not an actual, living, breathing, interesting character.
LunaDec 26, 2012 8:49 AM
Dec 14, 2008 6:33 AM

Nov 2008
ShaolinRibiero said:
kathy025 said:

Right, and unfortunately....it doesn't make for a very compelling story. She basically becomes a mere puppet, not an actual, living, breathing, interesting character.

This is why I called the manga pathetic because instead of treating rape and the like as a serious subject and develop the main character properly, it used rape to pander the reader for sympathy. The mangaka did quite a mess of this manga even though it had such great potential of being thought provoking (Yes, talking about situations such as rape is a mind blowing situation that a majority of people cannot relate to).

I'm done here. Have a nice day.
Dec 14, 2008 8:00 PM

Sep 2007
ShaolinRibiero said:
Those literature examples are about as mainstream and well-known as you can get, but fine, I just thought of two even more famous ones; the relationship between Scarlett and Rhett in "Gone with the Wind" (book and film), and the love story in "Slumdog Millionaire".

I was like in 5th grade when my folks rented GwtW. Oh well I'll just dl it.

ShaolinRibiero said:
He wants to take a broken girl and protect and love her.

Is that bad? A relationship fails because of the people involved. A relationship succeeds because of the people involved. Having a relationship from that situation (broken girl blahblahblah) is NOT an instant recipe for failed relationships. If it is, all relationships that don't involve "broken people" should've been successful. Get what I'm saying? It all depends on who are handling the relationship.

ShaolinRibiero said:

If you just look at things on the surface, then that's really what you'll only see and most people seem to fall in this category of understanding. I'm not saying you're shallow or anything, but if you try to look further, this part of the story is what makes it so realistic and convincing. To fall in love with somebody who wants to protect you - very human, very real.
LunaDec 26, 2012 8:49 AM
Dec 14, 2008 8:24 PM

Sep 2007
arimakenshin said:
pander the reader for sympathy

As for you, this is the part where you keep on insisting and you keep on getting wrong. As it has been mentioned for like... 3 times in case you haven't been reading, romance/drama "has to be thoughtful and speak to the human condition". It's meant to stir emotions and "ask for sympathy". At that point, the manga did not fail.

Have a nice day. :p
Dec 18, 2008 4:15 PM
Oct 2008
is the curly haired girl gonna wait foreva?!
dont they think they're good enuf to stay with each other?
cuz he said she'd surely find a more mature guy
she said he'd find a cuter girl
but enjoyed this manga, it seemed unique-er..?
thumbs upp :) (Y)
Jan 7, 2009 5:25 PM

May 2008
kaichan1221 said:
The ending was pretty good... I mean they got together, but I think it was missing something. Still loved it though!
It was pretty
good.
Jan 8, 2009 10:18 AM

Nov 2008
If you want real tragic romantic drama, then read "Ai-Ren" instead of this fake, sympathy inducing story.
Jan 14, 2009 10:38 AM
Aug 2008
The way the mangaka draw the final, suits perfectly well. Is not usual, that is good.
Jan 15, 2009 8:57 PM

Sep 2007
arimakenshin said:
If you want real tragic romantic drama, then read "Ai-Ren" instead of this fake, sympathy inducing story.

What should be my response to this... ah I know! Read the previous posts again.

Have a nice day.
Jan 28, 2009 7:20 PM

Aug 2007
so.. not too optimistic at the end there
Apr 13, 2009 9:07 PM

Jun 2008
WHAT IS WITH THAT ENDING!!! everybody thinking that they will never be together in the end.. EVEN AIKAWA AND DAISUKE themselves think that they will never be together in the end.. what is that? its some sort of bittersweet ending... :(( i must admit, kazuki might really be good to tell daisuke about that thing with the glasses guy.. but her tenacity is laudable.. she might actually end up with daisuke if what everyone was saying about them not ending up together comes true... BUT THAT WAS INFURIATING! why is it that they can't end up together!!?!?!
May 21, 2009 7:24 AM

May 2009
True. I thought the ending would be more....detailed probably? It's just lacking and seemed somewhat incomplete >_<
Jun 4, 2009 7:05 AM
May 2008
wow, that was a sad ending, in a way. :S But really, i thought it was a more realistic response then "our relationship will be the best, we're going to be the example of perfect relationship" or something ridiculous which wouldn't fit at all. Seriously, the whole manga's just sad :( but that little bit afterwards about the authoress' own son, that was cute and funny :) (and in a way, i think needed :))
Jun 8, 2009 2:21 AM

Mar 2009
I liked the ending actually. It was pretty.... "down to earth"/"realistic" like the rest of the series. I would've been kinda disappointed if it had been a really sappy ending with the two of them confessing their never ending, perfect love for each other or something like that.

I liked the fact that at they were both thinking that they will only stay with the other until he/she finds someone better suited for him/her. Ironically that was what really gave me the feeling that they will be together forever :D
Jun 9, 2009 10:04 AM

May 2009
Rocket_Dive said:
I liked the ending actually. It was pretty.... "down to earth"/"realistic" like the rest of the series. I would've been kinda disappointed if it had been a really sappy ending with the two of them confessing their never ending, perfect love for each other or something like that.

I liked the fact that at they were both thinking that they will only stay with the other until he/she finds someone better suited for him/her. Ironically that was what really gave me the feeling that they will be together forever :D
Thank you. You saved me a lot of time writing my exact thoughts. I agree 100%.

Bitter Virgin, 9/10. I really loved it. It was really sad but cute and funny too.
Nov 29, 2009 9:33 AM

Aug 2008
GREAT ENDING!
Apr 14, 2010 8:12 AM
Aug 2009
I think the ending worked quite well, actually. The whole manga was very realistic - something might actually happen somewhere out there in this world. Yes, admittedly the ending was slightly abrupt, but I really like how the manga stays true to it's original medium, with the occasional dreamy touch. IMO, the so-called "fairy tale" ending would have deterred my liking for the manga.

I'm stuck between 9/10 and 10/10.
Jun 6, 2010 3:42 PM

Mar 2010
The ending was left for interpretation or something. It would've been better if it was more optimistic, but eh, good read. Felt bad for Yuzu though. And it is slightly depressing that they are already thinking that they will part.
Jun 6, 2010 11:48 PM

Sep 2009
Great manga, the ending was a little pessimistic though...I wish they were more positive about the relationship. It would be cool if we got an after story (like Clannad)....but maybe I'm asking for too much.
Jun 12, 2010 3:04 AM
Mar 2010
like it a little but the last words that was given that some day they will separate was not necessary it made me want 2 see wat will happen next well over all i give it an 9/10 some scenes were so sad and and made me think on life
Jun 12, 2010 3:07 AM
Mar 2010
saxophone15 said:
Great manga, the ending was a little pessimistic though...I wish they were more positive about the relationship. It would be cool if we got an after story (like Clannad)....but maybe I'm asking for too much.
hey man agree it would be sweet 2 have 1
Jun 12, 2010 3:14 AM
Mar 2010
stAtic91 said:
Rocket_Dive said:

Thank you. You saved me a lot of time writing my exact thoughts. I agree 100%.

Bitter Virgin, 9/10. I really loved it. It was really sad but cute and funny too.

wow can't say it better myself well i can';t actually I'm very bad at expressing myself but i agree with u but its a little sad wen they said that they might not stay 2gether but i think their perfect 4 each other
HELLSATANJun 12, 2010 3:22 AM
Jun 24, 2010 9:04 PM

Aug 2009
Eh...
All the arguing hurt my head a lot.
We need more manga like this manga :)
Jul 21, 2010 3:23 PM

May 2008
I haven't read or watched series that talked about abortion for the exception of NANA, so kudos for that. The idea of "in the future we will not end up together" was good, but the way they reconcile was not special, I expected something more dramatic. I enjoy reading it 7-10.
ClosedCXJul 21, 2010 3:32 PM
Sep 15, 2010 11:43 AM
Sep 2010
I hate the ending....I also like the ending
I hate it being so 'unfinished' ....I like it being realistic and actually let us imagine wat happen next into our 'suit' taste.....

I want to know what the author thought about it....will they gonna be together or not.....
Oct 12, 2010 7:27 PM

Oct 2009
Disliked the ending, as did I dislike the characters. I respect the mangaka for writing about such a touchy subject, and she handled the tragedy of Aikawa beautifully, but I also feel like she fell through with the character development, plus the characters in general. I often found myself questioning a lot of situations, as the author would make these seemingly daring events appear as playful. I guess what I'm trying to say is that while the manga did have well crafted scenes, and some quite unique outlooks on life, but I also feel like it had an abhorring developmental process.
lucjanOct 14, 2010 8:05 AM

Dec 8, 2010 2:55 PM

Jul 2009
They should make 2 additional chapters, with 2 different endings. In the first one we would see something like what happened like 5 years later, some proof that their relationship survived. In the second ending they would break up and never see each other again, that ending would be for "haters gonna hate" lol. I really hate these kind of stories where you are still not sure how everything ended... It's like "Ahhh don't bother reading it, there is no conclusive ending."
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Dec 9, 2010 10:44 PM

May 2010
i felt like it was being rushed..i din't really like the ending that much but it was somewhat refreshing not to see a ''happy forever''or''our love will last forever'' kind of ending but the page with the ''shall we go'' and ''yeah'' didn't fit in there in my opinion ._.on the other hand,the ending made some tears roll down my eyes Dx also i didn't like how they were pessimistic anout what would happen but it seemed like they really act mature for their age,since they realized it might not last forever for certain reasons
Feb 9, 2011 6:14 AM

Sep 2009
well my reply would be late i just finished the manga, and i like the ending but i was more expecting that after they kissed in the school they should have add another page showing aa few years later they are still happy togerther with a son/ daughter ^....,^
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bitter Virgin Chapter 24 Discussion

zippy - Feb 20, 2008

32 by Tr0ntIsntAnOtaku »»
Nov 21, 2022 4:29 PM

» Bitter Virgin for anime adaptation!!!!!!!

joekongg - May 25, 2010

8 by Haneken2086 »»
Aug 7, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Bitter Virgin Chapter 31 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Aug 24, 2008

25 by DeonX »»
Jul 7, 2021 8:47 AM

Poll: » Bitter Virgin Chapter 30 Discussion

J-970 - Aug 23, 2008

30 by DeonX »»
Jul 7, 2021 7:55 AM

Poll: » Bitter Virgin Chapter 29 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 22, 2008

34 by DeonX »»
Jul 7, 2021 7:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.