Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jun 9, 2017 12:30 AM

Dec 2016
As soon as we got the feels bomb at the start the already obvious conclusion became even more clear, but still shit was sad. Also fuck Yukiteru's dad, whatta bitch!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 28, 2017 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, this was a great episode! Some backstory for Ai and Marco's relationship ... dang, they really had it rough :( Interestingly enough they were taken in by Eighth huh? Their fight was pretty interesting and had some smart planning, but at the end when Marco got Ai again ... they really loved each other :') I guess they get to end up being together "Forever" after all lol. Not to mention he told Yuki and Yuno exactly what he thought! I hope that his words will influence them and help them change. The ending though ... dang, I didn't think that Kurou would kill Rea! Holy crap ... so much for me trying to find the good in his character :(
Oct 15, 2017 10:29 AM

Jun 2016

Sevenths' backstory was so horrible and sad, and yet so sweet. I adore them two and I know they died together, but I bet they're happy now. Waaaah. Goddamn, feels. I was so scared that Yuno will kill them two horribly. At least this time Yuno did listen to Yukki. Waaaaah.

Bruh, I literally screamed so loud when it says Yukki's mother died. What the fuck have you done this time, Yukki's father!?!?! I thought you're a great or at least an A-OK guy, but what you did was fucked up! Ohmygod. I fucking trusted you, maaaan. Ohmygod. I hope Yukki's mother is still alive; I refused to believe that she died JUST LIKE THAT! BULLSHIT. ;-;

This episode played with my emotions so much; so cruel, maaan.

P.S. Mur Mur ruining relationship. Haha. She's so adorable. RIP, Marco and Ai. ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 24, 2017 2:25 PM
Sep 2017
MorningGlory said:
Can someone just make Marco as the new main character?I can't find a better MC in this Anime...

I kind of wish Marco and Ai had won
Dec 28, 2017 4:13 PM

Nov 2016
I was actually rooting for Marco and Ai. This anime would be so much better if Yuki and Yuno weren't the main characters. And now three of the few interesting characters died in the same episode...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2018 11:52 PM
Apr 2017
Probably the worst episode yet.
Jun 25, 2019 7:44 PM

Jul 2014
Another rape backstory? Was it really necessary to explain why they're always together?

Although I laughed when Yukiteru's dad took the parachute and ditched them both.
Dec 14, 2019 10:22 AM

Apr 2013
I'm glad that idiotic pair finally died, but Yuki's mom is one of the few people that were actually likable in this show. Guess it'll get even more meh from now on.
Mar 9, 2020 7:19 AM

Dec 2018
The server is probably located inside 8th's hat.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jun 9, 2020 3:17 PM

Mar 2020
Really start to love this series, but only one thing really bothers me. Our MC is just one scardy cat fighting for its life. But all the others have clear purposes on why they want to become God. I'm almost thinking Yuki and Yuno are the bad guys instead
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Scuderia1615&sclick=1]
Sep 30, 2020 7:22 AM

Dec 2016
What the hell?! What kind of father will let a son die?? That's so messed up! And mom ... why she had to die? ;-; Yuki's father a scumbag and a coward! ò_ó

Marco and Ai were a strong couple and I liked them. Too bad they have to die as well :(

Also, great episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 17, 2021 5:05 PM

Jul 2012
Agree with D-ohnuts above, we didn't really need more rape.

I actually felt bad at the Sevenths' deaths, their backstory was good (minus the aforementioned rape).

Yukki's father is a complete asshole...damn. He didn't even have to kill Yukki's mom...he could have just run away. The moment when he took the parachute was pretty funny though.
Mar 15, 2021 2:59 PM

Oct 2020
7th should have won. THAT WAS TRUE LOVE right there. Compared to Mr. Spineless and a literal psychopath. They should've smashed the phones instead of gloating and toying with them

Oct 31, 2021 9:21 PM
Sep 2021
I don’t know why, maybe an underlying reason, but I keep pulling for Yuno. Like I know she is crazy but I kinda feel bad for her and every time I think she is has turned a new leaf, she does something crazy again. I find myself screaming at the tv “WHY!” I fell like these instances of her taking two steps back as a person are happening more frequently now too. For instance cutting the girls throat and then threatening to torture her (not sure how she still alive). I understand why but it’s so extra. I have a feeling Yuki is going to finally have a break through but it will be too late for whatever reason.
nquick92Oct 31, 2021 9:25 PM
Dec 17, 2021 4:28 PM

Dec 2021
yukki is the most pathetic MC i have ever seen. he's annoying, useless, weak, doesn't even care to change, and he's a fucking user. that and he can't make his mind up. every single time i see him on screen, he pisses me off.

onto the next MC, yuno. i absolutely adored her up to a certain point. i really dislike the fact that she's still so down for yukki- even though i know that's the only part of her character. the only reason i'm starting not to like yuno, is because she loves pathetic ass yukki this much...like girl what do u see in him LMFAO.

yukki should listen to everything yuno says because it's true that he's useless without her. i don't even want that to be proven wrong at this point- he's useless without her just as she is without him, the only difference is he doesn't wanna admit that. she's been right about EVERYTHING thus far, and seeing her get proved right with the whole thing with his father was oddly validating?

i literally despise this MC because it's his fault his mother got murdered by his father. if he had just listened to yuno there literally would be no problem..

anyway, besides all the bad shit, ai and maru have the cutest and most admirable relationship. they're each kind of like yuno, except not as insane. they'd both do anything for each other, even killing or manipulating others, but their love isn't one sided or selfish. seeing ai's diary change even after she's dead, saying how much she appreciates and loves maru was </33333333.

TL;DR fuck yukki and his pathetic ass dad- i see where yukki gets it from.
<3
Jul 4, 2022 2:34 PM
Apr 2019
Woah, that ending, totally didn't expect that; mad
Aug 18, 2022 10:59 PM

Jun 2020
hmmmm i wonder what could have happened
Oct 21, 2022 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
I feel bad for Yukiteru to be related to that piece of crap father.
Dec 22, 2022 3:16 PM

Jul 2022
"I'm going to try to have a serious talk with mom and dad" Did I really hear Yukiteru say that he's seriously going to do something? xDDDD

The sevenths deserved to live. Yukiteru, where is your character development? It's already 17 episodes and it's still a...
Jan 7, 2023 2:23 PM
Sep 2020
the only thing i enjoyed was the white haired boy and the artstyle
Jun 14, 2023 11:23 PM

Nov 2022
It's baffling how the Sevenths are much more charismatic and has a better purpose than the MC duo. It's kinda annoying to see Yuno doing unhinged stuff again and again at this point. Seeing actually good characters dying and the slopshit of the MCs live is annoying af. Who wrote this shit for fuck's sake?
Jun 20, 2023 2:11 AM

May 2023
WHAT A LOADED EP!!! rape, ex wife murder, best episode yet. last 2 episodes fell off then we get slammed with this masterpiece! what a u-turn!!! also yuki is becoming more and more unlikeable. i feel bad his mom died cuz i liked her, but im happy he lost his mother cuz yuki a terrible person in every way, only his father is a worse person.
Jul 18, 2023 8:18 AM

Jul 2022
Best background couple character, amazing, also Yuki's dad has Dio's voice so it's no surprising lol
Jul 18, 2023 8:35 AM

Jul 2022
Also why the fuck do we have to see his zoomed in ball sacs?? ALSO OMG, THE AMAGAMI REFERENCE WITH AYATSUJI IN THE END OMG THAT WAS SO UNEXPECTED!!!!!

Aug 24, 2023 12:17 PM

Mar 2023
I think this episode was my favorite, so far at least since I haven't seen the others. but Marco and ai were honestly refreshers after all the crap that's been going on with all these other characters.

I KNEW yukki's mother would be harmed but I didn't think that he'd literally KILL her D:
Dec 2, 2023 9:34 AM
Oct 2023
Yukkis dad is an asshole. Hopefully Seventh made Yukki and Yuno realise something cause he was spitting some facts
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 29, 2012

159 by Salty_Cookie »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

363 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 3, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

680 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

264 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 1, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.