Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2012 2:06 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I liked that they got married in the end.

One thing I'm not satisfied with is the fact that it was never explained how come Saki had such an ability. Anyhow, the manga was a great read.
Feb 25, 2012 9:40 AM

Nov 2007
That's what you would call a decent ending.. :) weee. super satisfied. :))

AlexSadist-sama said:

One thing I'm not satisfied with is the fact that it was never explained how come Saki had such an ability. Anyhow, the manga was a great read.

Hoho. Totally forgot about this part.. :) I guess I was really absorbed in the story more than that. :))
Mar 14, 2012 1:38 AM

Nov 2007
inn0centdem0n said:
AlexSadist-sama said:

Hoho. Totally forgot about this part.. :) I guess I was really absorbed in the story more than that. :))

This. And if I'm not mistaken, Midori has that power, too, right? (when he was in the hospital and seeing those nurses lie to get close to him) Did he explain that to her or not?

And who did Kou married to? It would be interesting if he got married to ...what's her name again? That girl who loved Midori. If it's just one of the random girls, nevermind.
tsubasaloverMar 14, 2012 1:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 21, 2012 9:13 AM
Apr 2010
My apologies for the length of this post

tsubasalover said:

It would be interesting if he got married to ...what's her name again? That girl who loved Midori. If it's just one of the random girls, nevermind.

I think it was Shiho.

I feel bad knowing that I'm the only person who disliked it. It was nice, really, I can't deny that. Maybe I just wanted Kou and Saki to be together.

Oh and about this one:

inn0centdem0n said:
That's what you would call a decent ending.. :) weee. super satisfied. :))

AlexSadist-sama said:

In most manga/anime(well if y'know someone with these sort of abilities, do me a favor and introduce me to them.) the 'special ability' of the main character is usually discovered when he/she has experienced being so near to death right? Take +Anima for example unless the anima awaken in early age, the anima would come if you needed their help eg. drowning=fish, falling=bird(or something else)...(sorry for using another manga but I don't know how to explain it)

tsubasalover said:

This. And if I'm not mistaken, Midori has that power, too, right? (when he was in the hospital and seeing those nurses lie to get close to him) Did he explain that to her or not?

Not sure about that, unless the artist did that on purpose just to reveal the lying heart of the nurses. I don't think he explained that one, could it be the guilt?
Feb 17, 2013 9:50 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, they really should of explained her ability. It doesn't make much sense if she had it and we never found out what the origins were. It just leaves the readers up to their own imaginations.

Otherwise, I'll give a 6/10 for this manga. Nice happy ending btw with the marriage. I'm happy for Midori and Saki.
Apr 30, 2018 7:56 PM

Jul 2012
Can I just say... The art is gorgeous. The main guy, Midori, looks exactly like Taichi from Chihayafuru and damn. He's my type. *cough* Sorry.

But yeah, it's kind of an average manga overall. I will admit, the plot was super interesting but the reveal is kinda :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ga Uso wo Tsuita Chapter 8 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Feb 5, 2012

3 by Mayuka »»
Apr 30, 2018 5:37 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Uso wo Tsuita Chapter 1 Discussion

2 by Mayuka »»
Apr 30, 2018 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Uso wo Tsuita Chapter 6 Discussion

1 by Surana »»
Feb 4, 2018 11:30 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Uso wo Tsuita Chapter 5 Discussion

1 by Surana »»
Feb 4, 2018 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Uso wo Tsuita Chapter 3 Discussion

1 by Surana »»
Feb 4, 2018 11:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.