Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 12, 2012 7:58 PM

Nov 2011
-Yumaol- said:
im the only who liked this episode and the whole season?
Harem, Romance, Drama! ZnT F is great!

Nope, I loved it, That was pure awesomeness.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Apr 26, 2012 1:28 PM

Jul 2010
Ragna92 said:
mystik said:
he could have 2 DIFFERENT QUEENS, or a HOT MAID, or a BIG BOOB ELF and what does he do ? HE STAYS WITH THE ABUSIVE ANNOYING FLAT LOLI.

all she ever does is abuse him and yell at him? she kicked him in the balls last episode! she hits him with explosions constantly.

WTF is wrong with you Saito?

the best solution would be to just let him have a harem, then it's not cheating bro.

anyway Henrietta kiss = YEAH! back with Louise = why am I watching this shit?

Saito is not a scumbat, but he is an IDIOT. Louse is just an abusive bitch. you people act like you'd put up with the shit she gives Saito?

I would give this series a 10 if it ended with Louise's death.

Exacly, thus another reason why this show is so fail.

THIS, this, this this, this this, this this, this this, this this, this this, this
i've always hated these characters like shana, louise, ect, the worst kinds of characters ever. too bad the story and everything and everyone else is so awesome, else i would have never bothered with these animes
ZeroZx said:
Lol damn it nearly every episode has some really cheesy scenes with Louis and Saito. And dis guy would go your the only one for me etc. Then a few mins later he is found flirting with someone else, and in this case kissing another girl. Cmon now Louise is da best.

Henrietta wearing just that sure would be hard to resist though.

argilium said:
btw, does harem end go like this?
Hi, I'm Saito Chevalier de Hiraga de Ornieres.. i have a cute and lovely loli wife.. my maid is great and provides me with different kinds of service.. i'm one of the few trusted knights of our Queen, we even meet at night to relieve her stress when she feels down and needs love.. the Queen of Gallia has birthed an heir to their throne, yet everyone wonders who is the father, except me of course.. sometimes, an elf visits the household, too..
Wow what a life, just wonderful.

i love the sound of that.

Aug 15, 2012 6:08 PM
Jul 2012
argilium said:
btw, does harem end go like this?
Hi, I'm Saito Chevalier de Hiraga de Ornieres.. i have a cute and lovely loli wife.. my maid is great and provides me with different kinds of service.. i'm one of the few trusted knights of our Queen, we even meet at night to relieve her stress when she feels down and needs love.. the Queen of Gallia has birthed an heir to their throne, yet everyone wonders who is the father, except me of course.. sometimes, an elf visits the household, too..
Wow what a life, just wonderful.

omg this show would get 10 if that happened his life would insist of so much win.

saito is such a fucking bitch son, he needs to get rid of the chains that louise is holding him with and start fucking the hot bitches instead. the elf with the huge tits, the princess, the maid, everyone there is better than louise but no, i'd rather have an abusive loli attacking me every 10 seconds.... wtf is wrong with you saito.
Aug 17, 2012 1:05 AM

Jan 2009
prismheart said:
What the hell just happened? This episode was just strange.

My thoughts exactly

Oddly enough it wasn't the kiss or reaction that had me flabbergasted, but the resolution at the end. What the hell, Louise? You don't ask for an explanation, or an apology, or even some time off? Is she in a state of psychological denial?

Either their bond is so strong that it transcends infidelity, or the scriptwriter/mangaka has some really radical ideas about medieval fantasy romance
Manga Sorted By Theme                         Anime Sorted By Theme
Jun 21, 2013 7:47 AM

Apr 2008
I honestly hope the rest of the episodes, arn't like this. I want some plot, some action! Something >.>
Jul 27, 2013 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
Well... She sure is aggressive. Honestly if it was me I'd go for the princess cuzz Louise is WAY too harsh, but the way the story has gone, I won't be satisfied unless Saito and Louise end up together. Like REALLY together. I wanna see him loyal, I wanna see her be nicer, and I want a sex scene!
Jul 30, 2013 6:15 PM
Jul 2013
As far as I understand, Henrietta is justified to continue fighting for Saito's love because (cliche) "All is fair in love and war", so it doesn't matter if they were friends or not. However, it does make her a bad person who doesn't respect friendships.

Although, the bigger story is that Saito's the unfaithful bastard that let Henrietta kiss him in the first place. I can't believe he just willingly kissed Henrietta after speaking those honeyed words to Louise. Henrietta didn't forced him. Her body language just said that she wanted it, and Saito accepted it. Obviously, he's related to Makoto from School Days. I don't understand Saito, man. One moment, he says that he loves Louise. Second moment, he's allowing other girls to touch him everywhere and sleep with him. Third moment, he kisses Henrietta after she hints that she wants it. Fourth moment, he freaks out when Tiffa asks for a kiss. Seriously, who the hell do you love, are you looking for a harem, or do you really love Henrietta? I was going to say he just wants easy sex, but he refused Tiffa's invitation for a kiss.

Also Louise wanted to change Saito because she wants to be with Saito and be a noble. She's just too prideful to just elope. However, Louise isn't telling Saito to change his personality. She is just teaching him noble etiquette. Although, I have to admit that it's Louise's fault for using the whip and being a super tsundere even up to this point in the story. I'm not sure Saito understood the situation because he's kind of retarded, but if he did and still acted this way, then he's childish. It still would have helped a lot if Louise told him the reason why he needs to learn manners to motivate him. The problem is that Louise's family doesn't like Saito, so for the 2 to be together, either Louise has to give up her family, or Saito has to learn some noble manners.

Honestly, I hope they all leave Saito, or this will end up like School Days all over again. But it's a harem anime, so random drama that shouldn't logically even happen actually happen all the time.
night97Jul 30, 2013 7:26 PM
Aug 3, 2013 9:33 PM

May 2013
Saito needs to get rid of his horniness, but Louise never lets him go all the way, that's why is is so easily charmed. Jokes aside, that episode was pretty odd for me, just didn't feel right. Now I have to question will Saito and Louise ever get closer, for example, marriage?
Aug 17, 2013 10:43 AM
Aug 2013
I'll probably receive backlash from whomever reads this but meh.

Honestly, this show would of been 10x better if they didn't get so early into the whole SaitoxLouise thing, and she wasn't such a bitch in the other 3 seasons (though yes sometimes Saito legitimately deserved it)

With that said, at this point, I kinda think most of the women do what they do with Saito cause they feel bad for how Louise has treated him. There's also the great deeds he has done of course too which would probably make any woman want him to some degree when put in that situation.

I'd say any other girl would be better for Saito at this point, also apparently, I've only looked into it very briefly so I don't know if its completely true, in the LN, or Manga, or something, half the reason why Saito even loves Louise is cause of the whole familiar link they have isn't it? I've read they explained that a little but never touch it in the anime.

Granted, through this season so far, Louise's attitude has been more tame, and shes been nicer to Saito, but with all that's happened so far that shes done in the series I just don't much like her at all. I know now her intentions are good and all, just... too much wtf before at this point.

To me, id feel the best choices would be either Tabitha (Charlotte) or Tiffania, with either Siesta and Henrietta after. (Though I wish Siesta hadn't changed as much as she had character wise)

Tabitha I think would be pretty good to him, Tiffania obviously would be very kind and caring, Siesta at this point in the series is a bit of a mixed bag and Henrietta could be good, but there may be problems at this point, idk.

On a final note, a bit of a dick move by Henrietta to her best friend but, alas.
dasichriAug 17, 2013 10:54 AM
Sep 15, 2013 4:12 AM

Jul 2013
Saito doesn't even deserve Louise. Louise is too forgiving.

Every episode:
1) Saito screws around with other women
2) Louise catches him and gets her heart broken
3) Saito says some bullshit speech about how much he loves her
4) Louise forgives him

Ever since the end of season 1 it's like this show wants me to hate Saito and almost every female in this series besides Louise.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2013 8:20 AM

May 2013
well i dont blame Henrietta, the MOST BIIGEST ONE TO BLAME IS saito, he is a fuckking cheater and doesnt deserve louise....

fuckk saito, louise is better off without him,

btw louise is soo cute in the first half
Jan 13, 2014 9:04 AM
Nov 2013
Oh look, it's that episode where Saito kisses Henrietta and Louise gets heartbroken.

... again.
Apr 7, 2014 4:45 PM
Apr 2014
ichigo03 said:
Seriously....WTF is this shit?!?!

This is the LAST SEASON!

Why are they wasting it with this garbage, is there no more story to be told?

This is very disappointing, I was expecting a great finale to this series, but all we're getting is High School Love drama....and very badly done love drama at that.

1/5 for this episode.

C'mon J.C Staff, don't kill this series.

The reason that this is the last series is because the writer died. I'm sure that if he didn't die there would be at least one more. He died of cancer.
TakenUserApr 7, 2014 5:11 PM
Jun 10, 2014 4:10 AM

Oct 2013
wow I really hate the queen >.> being Louise "best friend" she sure is a cunt
this anime when from rom/com to fcking drama O_O
lmao tabitha "i'm going to take him if you don't want him"
[/quote]
Jun 17, 2014 4:32 PM

Aug 2013
Louise is really too forgiveful... Seriously, that's fucked up. It's really not the first time that he tell her that he loves her, then minutes later kiss the princess or whoever else.

Anyway, I'm getting tired of Henrietta behavior. The other character like Siesta are kind of openly slutty, but Henrietta, it's more vicious. She act like she cares about Louise feeling, but in the end, she don't give a crap. I started the show loving that character, now I hate her.

''She want lay an egg!!'', lolz

Next episode, a fucking onsen. What is an ecchi anime without an onsen episode?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 7, 2014 10:45 PM

Jan 2014
Louise: "I'll forgive you just this once."
YOU ALREADY FORGAVE HIM 1000 TIMES!!
SyndricalAug 7, 2014 11:01 PM
Dec 7, 2014 1:46 PM

Apr 2013
Well not much happened, fanservice is also rather tame. OK episode
Dec 17, 2014 6:48 AM
May 2013
Saito needs to choose already , stupid harem shit goes into an endless circle of fanservice . Saito always loves Louise , but then comes Tiffa/Henrietta/Siesta then bang he goes for she and suddenly Louise come to see what's happening , then Saito be like "Wait Louise, I love you " and other bs .
Jan 24, 2015 1:20 PM
Jan 2015
So i figure, i'm one of the only guys here who actually thought it was awesome he had some development with Henrietta? Some forbidden love maybe? :P
Anyways, i was extremely surprised and weirded out when Tabitha/Charlotte wanted to become PREGNANT!? I mean, she would make one awesome emotionless mother (sarcasm ftw)
I'd love it if the show would've been like a harem where Saito would be persuaded by the girls into actually doing something else than just kissing.. But that probably belongs in another universe anyways :P
Apr 16, 2015 1:33 PM

Apr 2010
This episode appealed to me the lease out of season 4. Louise should accept the fact that Saito pretty much is defenseless with girls that makes advances on him. Way too touchy feelly of a episode. I like watching romance anime but too much at once is kinda a thumbs down for me.
May 18, 2015 2:14 AM

Mar 2010
KotoriOtonashi said:
EternalDreamer said:
What I don't get is why Saito would ever fucking stay with Louise, she is by far the most bloody annoying character in the show with zero appeal what so ever (apart from being a loli)

Only explanation would be that he's damn right stupid or a masochist >.<

Louise isn't usually this bad (Well she has gone overboard on beating him, but that was only once), the anime over-exaggerates these aspects as well as leaving out her character development

Indeed! All JC staffs fault here tbh.. In the light novel louise is rlly growing more mature and has a more balanced tsun and dere..

Still rooting for louise tho no matter what! And i start to hate henrietta for this =
I loved her wt first with wales and all but she got over that fast and even tries to hit on her best friends guy
Jul 10, 2015 2:36 PM
May 2015
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
I'm actually a fan of Henrietta and its funny thing how Henrietta and Saito kiss ONCE each season.
If Saito is going to be this disloyal to his girlfriend then he should really just break up with her and go for the Harem end.
Vandesdelca said:
In the subs for this week did it seem like Henrietta was telling him that his feelings wouldn't matter if she wanted him?

To be honest Henrietta would be the better lover as a person since she is much more mature but in terms of how the storyline has progressed Saito is better off telling all the girls straight off not to get too close to him since he already has Louise. Not to mention Saito and Louise seem perfect for eachother because they have great arguments lol.

Next weeks episode looks completely irrelevant, a hot springs episode?

4/5.

This is my first time posting something so i may or may not have fucked up this reply , anyway i personaly don't like Louise at all but the fact that Saito and Louise clearly love each other should have alerted the other women that Saito's taken. In the very beginning of this anime , i was honestly rooting for Siesta but how things now turned out to be is completely fine and Saito should make clear that the other women should start giving up on him. But on the other hand if you see it from Henrietta's perspective she already has the pain of losing her beloved one and the fact that she can't marry by choice must be stressing , and i could understand why both Henrietta and Tabitha are desperate. I atleast want a reply or something to also know how the post's and replies and etc work in this website even if it's just a word!
-A true master is an eternal student.
Nov 16, 2015 5:26 AM
Aug 2012
This series pissed me off after season 2. Saito gets my respect though. Louise sucks and does not deserve to be with the guy. Hell Henrietta or tabitha or Siesta can be better matches. Hell it can be a harem, but Louise should not be in lol. Sad that this series ended like that.
May 19, 2016 2:24 AM

May 2014
Wow, another fantastic episode. The love triangle was an actual, legitimate, realistic scenario where 'wrong place at the wrong time' played an extremely minor role for once.

I appreciate this genuine development.

Now we just need Saito to come up front about his feelings on his physical attraction and otherwise lustful attitude towards the women around him. If he can ground that, at the very least, he may be perverted but he'll never have emotional feelings for anyone else, new doors would open for Louise and Saito as a couple.

Also, I remember way back that it was teased that Siesta was a descendant of the first Japanese guy to make it through. A thought occurred to me last episode, perhaps there will be a twist of Saito and Siesta being related and thus ruining their chances of hooking up in this world? Siesta would probably keep flirting anyways, but a reveal like that would possibly give Louise the peace of mind of letting Siesta live with them since she'd have that dirt on them.

Just a bit of speculation before the season ends.
May 23, 2016 4:43 AM

Jan 2016
Saito! U laides man c: And then the mansion all fixed all of a sudden.. oh well

“Little kitty wants to be bullied by big kitty, nya” Best thing i have heard in Japanese OMG!!!
Its quite an emotional episode, Big Love drama. lots of fighting over saito,,(more then usual) Otherhand i love the episode.
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 2, 2016 6:08 AM

Mar 2014
That really comfy life .. Being a Landlord is like an achievement ~ .
Great episode . Love rivalry ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 10:50 PM

Jul 2014
qvnsq said:
That was weird. I was going wtf? the whole episode.

I actually don't blame saito for that kiss though. I mean henrietta was smokin hot during that scene and it was late at night too so...

Eh(I'm gonna be special) if I was Saito I would've done the same thing he did. As much as he angers me for being perverted, it was Louise fault for trying to change him into he's not. I also don't blame Tabitha for what she did either except she could've said that in a nicer way but she's speaking the truth.

The point of the matter is that by her trying to change him , she'll end up with someone completely different ex: he'll be a nobleman instead of being Saito: the person she fell in love with in the first place.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Aug 19, 2016 10:15 AM
Aug 2016
I wish there was a part that Louise will make that unfaithful bastard Saito jealous like kissing the other guys in this anime..
I wonder what his face looks like just what he did to her.. lol

also, why she just forgive him without apologizing, or even asking why did he do that? that's very unbelievable.. lol

In the ending, this should be better like this: Louise came with Saito in the modern world, before they leave, they bid farewell, teary eyed Henrietta, Siesta and other bitchy girls bid farewell, Saito wave goodbye but Louise don't instead she give an ultimate F*CK YOU to his harem especially Henrietta is shocked, then they set off, never to return, and lived happily ever after..

THAT WOULD BE VERY AWESOME... lol
Sep 16, 2016 10:24 AM

Jan 2013
The moment Louise stepped of her horse the animation was a bit wonky.

Getting tired of the useless drama; Louise getting upset over Saito kissing another girl only to come back later because she finally "understands" her feelings towards him.
Make up your mind, you've been going at it for 4 seasons now ...
May 25, 2019 2:27 PM

Sep 2009
I agree with everyone else, Saito is a major douche bag. This season he's been making BIG CLAIMS talking about "Louise you are the only girl who makes me smile, I want to stay in this world with you" but he turns around and does not even *try* to stop Henrietta from locking lips with him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Queen Henrietta is a thot and a dangerous woman lol. I don't even think she ever gave a shit about Louise. She probably realized how loyal Louise was from early on and just decided to play along so she could get Louise to do her dirty work for the kingdom. On top of this she wants to steal Louise's man. And poor Louise can't even fight this bitch back because she's royalty, so sad.

Finally, Tabita needs to sit down. She better stop talking big unless she's ready to FIGHT (no magic involved)
Dec 16, 2019 2:08 AM

Jun 2017
OOOH, Saito and the Queen kissed huh, and Henrietta likes the idea of "occasionally" meeting with Saito using that mirror huh, I also like that idea, but not the deed. Looks like Louise finally got her resolve to fight for her love, Saito, even against the queen, or two queens if Tabitha chooses to become one.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 19, 2020 11:22 AM

Nov 2016
To be fair, Saitou behaved more or less well. 90% of men would've dipped.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 4, 2020 3:11 PM

Dec 2018
saito's a piece of shit that can't even put in a little bit of effort for someone he supposedly loves.
one of the worst MC to ever exist and he should have stayed dead.
Sep 4, 2021 10:39 PM

Nov 2010
I'm still rooting for Henrietta. She's the best waifu in the series for me.

Initially I was rooting for Louise, but it's S4 already and she's barely changed since S1. Her personality and attitude reminded me of my ex as well. There's always fighting here and there and over small things. It's so annoying. I need someone kind and mature like Henrietta. hehe

Anyway, it's too bad Louise is preventing Saito from reaching third base. If she just lets him she'll be able to conquer Saito. lol
May 30, 2022 10:03 AM

Feb 2014
Wow, the princess in that nighty.
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Sep 2014
What a coincidence this mansion has a magical gate to the princess bedroom. Totally unforseen I bet..

I have been wondering why she gave up so easily, I guess she did not.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.