3It was OK
6.4%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
2.1%
Average 4.5
47 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2012 9:01 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So it seems the miho need to pass some sort of test before the studio approve of her taking the role of the heroine. She memorized all the lines of the heroine and read them to mashiro on the phone. There's a new character being introduced, some otaku guy who is obsessed with the new voice actress who appeared couple of chapters ago.
Feb 6, 2012 7:43 AM

Oct 2011
This manga will be trolled by that fatas*.
Feb 6, 2012 7:44 AM

Nov 2008
Expected problems approaching. Nice chapter.
Feb 6, 2012 8:52 AM

Oct 2010
okay. on the looks of things, Miho won't get the role && Ishizawa (the fat-ass guy at the end was him, right?) will probably be part of those who'll ruin Miho's chance on taking the role orr whatever he'll do will probably be interesting XD
Feb 6, 2012 9:04 AM

Jun 2009
fuck that fat guy
Feb 6, 2012 9:16 AM

Apr 2010
Yeah who the hell was that dude at the end? New character? Meh. Either way, really liked the chapter! Finally they get an anime. I hope Azuki gets the role so the series won't drag for another long ass time.
Feb 6, 2012 9:18 AM

Sep 2010
I will get angry over this if Miho won't get the role, (getting angry on someone from manga that's a bakuman for you)
Now there will be trolling by Ishizawa (Fat guy... it's him right, he has a same face and again will be anoing) anyway good to see that autor still have new ideas for continuation because bakuman is just great. But i wouldn't mind if there would be another piece form him, after all he come up with DN as well
Feb 6, 2012 9:24 AM

Jun 2010
Dont worry. You all thought the zombie gun will become the Anime and not Reversi?? The author will not disappoint us! Im sure Azuki will get the leading role :x
Feb 6, 2012 9:40 AM
Feb 2012
Then it comes a new arc and one of the lasts, i think. Probably the main plot of the arc will be Ishizawa revealing that Azuki and Saiko are a couple to the bosses of the Studio and they will not let her voice Naho.
Feb 6, 2012 9:56 AM

Jul 2008
Could it be that the fat guy was this guy too?

http://www.mangareader.net/219-15577-3/bakuman/chapter-6.html

The Ishizawa from their school?
Feb 6, 2012 10:26 AM

Aug 2009
Vatra_Wolf said:
Could it be that the fat guy was this guy too?

http://www.mangareader.net/219-15577-3/bakuman/chapter-6.html

The Ishizawa from their school?

I think so
Feb 6, 2012 10:29 AM

Nov 2008
ya, the fat guy isnt a new character
looks like he's gonna cause some drama to try and get that Ririka girl the role and not azuki
Feb 6, 2012 10:36 AM
Oct 2009
I was quite confident that the manga was coming to an end, but this new direction sounds more like one of Nanamine's arcs (i.e.: how to dilute the manga in order to make it last longer) than a proper arc.

Ohba and Obata, I'm disappoint.
Feb 6, 2012 11:25 AM

Dec 2010
This arc is pointless to me. I really want Mashiro and Miho to get married but with this arc just seems to be dragging it out.
Also fat people in this manga seems to always be causing trouble for some weird reason.
Well decent chapter I guess.
Feb 6, 2012 11:28 AM

Feb 2008
Ishizawa haven't got a work for manga in 5 years, all right that's the reason for become fat like he is right now.

I do have to agreed that Ririka is cute too but I do love like Azuki too.

What can Ishizawa do seriously?
He doesn't seem like the intellection type that can do much like the guy starting his own business by making the greatest name.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 6, 2012 11:30 AM

Jun 2009
thunder7 said:
fuck that fat guy

^THIS

And let the cockblocking continue....

=.= poor guy
Feb 6, 2012 12:39 PM

Apr 2009
He turned into Nakai. Glad this character hasn't been forgotten. Hopefully he doesn't turn into a full-on villain, I like him better as a mere jerk.
Feb 6, 2012 12:59 PM

Oct 2011
Yes, pull out a character from your ass and make him a complete faggot only to delay the happy ending I'm looking forward to. Screw this.
Feb 6, 2012 1:20 PM

Apr 2009
Well, I predicted that Ririka would probably have a big mouth, but... ISHIZAWA, of all people? What is he planning on? Telling the whole world "Azu-kyun is dating Ashirogi Muto" and make the company reject her on the grounds of not implying a nepotism of sort? Well, that suits his character, actually :/ but... meh... I will be really, really angry if Miho won't voice Naho just because of him :/
Feb 6, 2012 2:02 PM

Feb 2010
please no more pointless troll arc just to prolong the series unnecessary...
Feb 6, 2012 2:06 PM

Apr 2008
Hopefully Ishizawa gets knocked out again.
Feb 6, 2012 2:39 PM

Jan 2010
yea the fat guy looks like that guy from their high school
anyway good chapter, hope they finally get married
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Feb 6, 2012 3:18 PM

Jun 2010
I'm amazed how people call this a trolling. Clearly you've never seen trolling!

It's not trolling to show how it's not just a competition and obstacles for mangakas but for seiyuus too. I'm actually satisfied they've at last decided to make an arc about Azuki's trouble. So far she's been "out there somewhere doing nothing and succeeding"

And I hope there's going to be at least one more arc about their anime's making-of. What, you think all there is to creating anime of your series is having it approved and poof!, it magically appears on TV? Surely it's not, and an "inside" series like Bakuman should totally let us into that part of the mangaka's job.

And Ishizawa returns, clearly having turned into a fatty otaku NEET. An Ririka shows us how Internet ruins everything. At least when you let too much info into it.
Feb 6, 2012 4:17 PM

Mar 2009
Wow. I barely remembered him. On one hand, I'm slightly disappointed with this new potential conflict. On the other, there is potential for more commentary on the industry, specifically how seiyu and idols must be "pure" at all times.
Feb 6, 2012 4:19 PM

Oct 2011
I've noticed a drop of quality in Bakuman imo. I hope this isn't just to prolong the series!!!!!

I'm gonna guess that fat guy ruins Miho's chances somehow, Ashirogi gets pissed, that other VA girl gets the role, and then there's another long arc. I hope not, I want Miho to get the role somehow.

And I thought the fat guy at the end was Nakai for some reason. Guess not. :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2012 4:30 PM

Apr 2008
I'm rather amused with the readers' response to thinking that Ishizawa is a new character. Are you guys sure we're following the same manga? ( I jest, I jest )

But interesting development and actually, I'm rather pleased. It's refreshing to shift focus in a different direction and possibly have it center on Azuki. Perhaps she'll find a rival in Kitami Ririka. I'm all for this new direction.
Feb 6, 2012 4:32 PM
Apr 2011
I know she will get the role but we will have to endure this force drama and what will the fat guy do anyway : Curse her in some forum !?
Feb 6, 2012 4:35 PM

Jul 2008
I feel that they are making the reversis anime too much a given before the official announcement that in the end they won't get their anime because Nizuma will bring a better manuscript for the anime then ashiromuto.
This feeling is even more accentued by how the rumor of the anime will get spreaded before it's actually announced.
Feb 6, 2012 4:59 PM

Apr 2008
Maddo_scientisto said:
I feel that they are making the reversis anime too much a given before the official announcement that in the end they won't get their anime because Nizuma will bring a better manuscript for the anime then ashiromuto.
This feeling is even more accentued by how the rumor of the anime will get spreaded before it's actually announced.

I don't think they'll pull their offer on their anime. The editor-in-chief had the final say in whether Zombie Gun or Reversi would get animated even after getting all the original manuscripts for an anime adaptation from Nizuma himself, and he still chose Reversi. Then again, it's all up to the directors and producers of the anime at that point, but still.

Plus, Nizuma's reaction at the end of the last chapter after speaking with the editor-in-chief gave off the impression that he was fired up, happy, and would do better in the same, long running rivalry sense of "I won't lose!". He acknowledged that his series wasn't getting animated for the time being.

Not to mention that Hattori himself stated it was a done deal. Knowing him, he wouldn't state something of that caliber without being absolutely sure their serialization would get animated.
Sir_InqedFeb 6, 2012 6:05 PM
Feb 6, 2012 6:44 PM

Jan 2008
The most shocking thing in this chapter: Ishizawa uses Internet Explorer.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Feb 6, 2012 7:03 PM

Jul 2008
DeMoNHuNtEr said:
The most shocking thing in this chapter: Ishizawa uses Internet Explorer.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Your avy express the feeling well.
Feb 6, 2012 8:35 PM

Nov 2007
LOL Ishizawa has gotten to be as fat and gross as Nakai. yeah the same guy they went to school with and if your watching the anime it got to the part where they went to him to help Aoki but yeah he was a loser.

oh and Ririka said way too much.

she's so going to get screwed over due to the fact that her "boyfriend" is the mangaka.
Feb 6, 2012 11:52 PM

Oct 2010
the troll master has appeared.
Feb 7, 2012 12:02 AM

Dec 2007
nothing unexpected happened this chapter, i think we all knew this new arc would be about the problems Mihou would be facing in trying to get the role.

In a close future i predict that otaku starting an uprising online, revealing Mihous relationship status with Mashiro. This will cause some trouble because the anime company dont want it to seem like they are biased in their auditions. This can go 2 ways IMO:

a) Mihou eventually gets the role anyway

b) Mihou dont get the role, but she and Mashiro still gets married

or the secret answer c) She dont get the role and they dont get married and the manga is prolonged into a trainwreck where it can continue forever and ever and ever and..
Feb 7, 2012 1:00 AM

Sep 2008
THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I ACT AND LOOK LIKE!
Not really... totally opposite spectrum.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2012 1:14 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
So happy with the way thing are going in Bakuman right now! I don't get why some of you are complaining; I think this very entertaining.
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Feb 7, 2012 1:17 AM
Jan 2010
Who the fark was that fat otaku...
Feb 7, 2012 2:15 AM

May 2009
I don't get it, why Ishizawa should be considered a menace? What he can do to stop Miho from getting the role in Reversi? Write really mean posts on her blog?
Feb 7, 2012 2:29 AM

Apr 2008
Arashi89 said:
I don't get it, why Ishizawa should be considered a menace? What he can do to stop Miho from getting the role in Reversi? Write really mean posts on her blog?

If you read any of the other posts in this thread, it would give you an indication. He could very well inform the company(ies) that handle the voice actress auditions that Azuki and Mashiro are involved, thus creating a biased audition. It would seem unfair to the other actresses auditioning for Reversi's role if Azuki had that kind of advantage. It could hurt her chances or disqualify her completely. For all we know, that may not happen, but it's a very credible possibility.
Feb 7, 2012 4:14 AM

Aug 2009
Ishizawa. Choke on your food and die.
They just have to insert another conflict, huh? Well, great and sweet chapter~
Feb 7, 2012 5:59 AM

Feb 2011
I literally rofl'ed when seeing Ishizawa.
And man that blog looks so believeable with all those smileys and shit. Ohba sure knows how to imitate the typing style of your typical annoying girl.

Aside from that - amazing chapter. Really liked the conversation between Mashiro and Azuki (and I'm usually not one who's into romance in manga). And I'm actually not as bothered by an Ishizawa mini arc since it might give an option to tie many other loose ends along the way, hopefully.

5/5 for me.
Feb 7, 2012 7:24 AM

Jan 2010
I hope this just causes a minor problem not something so major that she doesnt get the role. If she doesn't get it im dropping cause this whole build up to this point took too long. They made what 4 different manga to get to this point.

I dont like the fat people in this manga they all are just there to make the characters you actully like suffer.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Feb 7, 2012 7:32 PM

Feb 2011
Kind flat, that Ishizawa is a fat loser now, who's only purpose is to be hated. But it was obvious, that Ririka's appearance would stir up problems.

Scene's from Reversi were sooooo Death Note'ish.
Feb 7, 2012 9:16 PM

May 2011
This is now definetly one of my favourite chapters as of yet! ^^=

I loved Mashiro and Azuki's conversation so much. That cut scene from Reversi was awesome (but that was definetly Light and Ryuk there xD). I swear, these chapters keep getting better and better.

I don't know how I feel about the end. While I certainly don't prefer him, I don't mind Ishizawa making an appearance, especially as an antagonist. After all, as Niizuma-kun said, recycling's great. ^^
But I hope things won't be as predictable as they seem. I feel that he's gonna figure that Mashiro's dating Azuki, and he'll either:
1) Spread rumors about that seiyuu with the blog and Mashiro, just for the hell of it, or (more likely)
2) Leak info everywhere about their relationship, saying that if Azuki gets the part, it's only because she's seeing the mangaka and has no real talent,
or something along those lines.

Not to say that any of that wouldn't be interesting enough, but things have been so great so far, it'd be a shame for anything to get ruined, especially now that they've got an anime.

(I wish Niizuma-kun had been in this chap. ;_;)
Feb 8, 2012 2:20 AM

Sep 2009
FINALLY got caught back up. Really liked the chapter. I love seeing Azuki & Mashiro get some pages together. Having to wait for this shit every week again is going to be awful.
Feb 8, 2012 10:55 PM

Feb 2011
If Azuki doesn't get the role I'm gonna freak the fuck out. I think this series has gone on for to long. Hopefully the nice happy ending will come soon.
Feb 11, 2012 6:14 PM

Sep 2011
It took me a few moments to realize that Ishizawa was the same guy from their old school, looks like he became a 2ch hikkomori ungrateful fag. Trying to drag down their reputations?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 15, 2012 5:28 PM

Jul 2009
Well I must admit I didn't expect him to be the spanner in the works
Feb 17, 2012 4:53 PM
Dec 2008
hehe, so we can expect that other voice actress to come back against miho :D

bskbob said:
please no more pointless troll arc just to prolong the series unnecessary...

It would be stupid to end it here, when there's still so much that can be done with the anime.
Jul 22, 2012 10:50 AM

Oct 2008
I never expected Ishizawa to be back with a vengeance. So this will be a big big challenge for Azuki. She needs to prove that she can get the role because she's capable and not because she's Mashiro's girlfriend. I hate that Ishizawa! And I am really praying that this Ririka won't add to the troubles ahead of them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 144 Discussion

Naokohiro - Aug 21, 2011

39 by Adriannitro »»
Apr 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 22 Discussion

Kirstenx - Jan 23, 2009

39 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 21 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 16, 2009

38 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 16 Discussion

Jello - Nov 28, 2008

29 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 15 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 20, 2008

31 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.