Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 2, 2012 2:46 PM

It's hard to find the specific animes in your list , especially when it's in japanese . And it's getting harder every day . So , I know there are tags that can help you remember better but , come on , that's not what they are for . So if I could see a little picture of that anime when I come over it's name on the list , that could help me greatly , instead opening new and new and new pages , ( Right click , open in a new tab ... ) .

This is what I would want to see in the list. It could be optional so that it won't bother some people who has great memories .. :P

Side Note : Sorry if this idea already suggested or declined or something like that , just got in my mind and wanted to post it :) .

I really hope people who can make it real will read it :)

Feb 3, 2012 3:16 AM

barisc_1903 said:
instead opening new and new and new pages , ( Right click , open in a new tab ... ) .

You can just click on the title and it automatically opens in a new tab.

Feb 3, 2012 4:29 AM

AlexSadist-sama said:
barisc_1903 said:
instead opening new and new and new pages , ( Right click , open in a new tab ... ) .

You can just click on the title and it automatically opens in a new tab.

WOAAAAA REALLY ? http://tinyurl.com/6vm3le3
I heard a tale that Scroll Button also works !?!?!?

Seriously , I'm saying it could be easier if I stayed in that page ''Albert''

Feb 3, 2012 7:16 AM

Japanese you mean Romaji right? :3

there's the "SEARCH" (yeah, the one with the Powered by Myanimelist.net" thingy) button on the upper-right of your list.

It's limited to search on your own list so I think that's it. As long as you know the title or part of it then I don't think it's a problem.

Modified by Cashdax, Feb 3, 2012 7:24 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Feb 4, 2012 5:59 AM
Lelouch & C.C.

Well, Alex7Kom coded these scripts for displaying images in your anime/manga list: [link] and [link]

I'm using a slightly tweaked version of the first script which makes it look like this on my list: http://i41.tinypic.com/vde14y.jpg
And since there's no other alternatives, this is as good as it gets until either Xinil or someone else creates something better.
Modified by eL_marco, Feb 4, 2012 6:09 AM

Feb 4, 2012 3:52 PM
Lelouch & C.C.

By default, the script displays images on every list that you view. But you can easily modify the code so that it will only work on your own though.