Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2012 9:44 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well I guess these last two chapters cleared up most of it for me.

I'm still a little confused on the ending. I take it Du Ming stalked that chick out and was the one who raped her?
Feb 3, 2012 1:13 AM

Oct 2010
He stalked Zhang Quian, too...
Du Ming... what a manipulative psychopath... he had the girls dancing on the palm of his hands all along...
When I take my time and think back about everything that happened... it sent icy chills down my spine just realizing how creepy Du Ming really is...
If there is such a thing as a "pure" person, then Du Ming is probably the furthest from one.
Feb 19, 2012 5:36 PM

Sep 2008
Still don't get why Zhang Quian committed suicide. You say Du Ming was also stalking her, and?
The truth is i lost interest in the manga from the first chapters, it was just too confusing and i can never remember these chinese names.
Feb 19, 2012 5:57 PM

Jun 2007
She committed suicide 'cause the lead revealed that he wasn't anywhere near as pure as she believed him to be. It wasn't made crystal how, exactly, she knew where to find the body, but she was obviously directed to it in order to be shown the truth. Her only reason for living was the purity of her beloved, and once that was gone...
Feb 23, 2012 10:21 AM
Apr 2011
this story wow.

du ming was the one who killed that doctor who was giving zhang qian a hard time, and he was the one who raped the girl who believed it was song who did it.

that's just... crazy
Feb 27, 2012 5:11 AM

Oct 2010
I was under the impression that Zhang Quian believed that Du Ming only became "impure" after he killed the guy, which she thought happened because he found out what the guy did to her, and so she blamed herself for turning the only "pure" thing in her world into an "impure" thing (not that she's aware that he's "dirty" to begin with), which then became her reason for committing suicide. Well, at least that's how I interpret the situation after reading what she said at the end of chapter 14:
"Du Ming, I don't blame you. All of this happened by my hand. Right now, nothing beautiful is left. Nobody pure."
May 10, 2012 3:36 AM

Mar 2009
Good revelations but Du Ming really is a bastard.
Nov 21, 2014 2:50 PM

Apr 2012
I liked this, there were a few good twists and it kept my interest. And omg that beautiful art ;_;
Aug 12, 2016 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
That was quite good over all, didn't expect him to be the rapist though, what a jerk.

"Nobody is pure in this world." I guess this was true after all.

I think I'm going to reread this in the future.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2016 11:44 AM

Oct 2013
I didn't expect Du Ming to be bad too but well... as it's said "nobody is pure in this world"
The art was very beautiful indeed.. just wow
Maybe Du Ming wanted to become worthy for Zhang Qian so he made himself impure? .. I don't know
Mar 27, 2018 10:00 PM

Feb 2017
its all that dumb girls fault...

i mean he liked her and she and liked him too but didnt wanted to be together and kindd of dumped him just cuz she thinks she became impure cuz she was dumped by his previous bf? are you serious?such a bad future doctor...and on the top of that she had sex with the fat teacher so many times and became a sacrifice so that mc wont lose his grades..wtf and he even saw her having sex withe fat teacher....if your a male you might be able to understand the kind of feeling you get you know...jealousy...anger all together fuck no wonder he became a serial killer on the top of that he was already studying medicine so was used to seeing human blood and stuff...damn fking girl..why did she have to be so dumb...
ah well i really enjoyed the story it was very unique, a solid 8/10.

May 25, 2018 3:29 PM
Oct 2016
notsureifsrs said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well I guess these last two chapters cleared up most of it for me.

I'm still a little confused on the ending. I take it Du Ming stalked that chick out and was the one who raped her?

Yeah I also think so

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doctor Du Ming Chapter 10 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jul 14, 2011

5 by iLuvCoffee1 »»
Jan 9, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Doctor Du Ming Chapter 11 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - May 9, 2012

1 by Hellyyy »»
Aug 12, 2016 9:45 AM

Poll: » Doctor Du Ming Chapter 9 Discussion

1 by Hellyyy »»
Aug 12, 2016 9:36 AM

Poll: » Doctor Du Ming Chapter 7 Discussion

1 by Hellyyy »»
Aug 12, 2016 9:18 AM

Poll: » Doctor Du Ming Chapter 5 Discussion

1 by Hellyyy »»
Aug 12, 2016 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.