Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 21, 2013 1:28 PM

Apr 2013
A lot of disaster's in this episode. But it was very fun to watch.
Jul 25, 2013 9:48 PM

Nov 2012
in the beginning.. lucky bastard you got sora in your bed XD I'm really jealous XD

these girl is really problemmaker but funny XD they are drwaing the wall.. they are making hamburger XDD
not really bad XD
Oct 13, 2013 8:38 AM

Dec 2007
Sako the club president is funny. He probably enjoys it when Raika beats him.
Feb 7, 2014 5:32 AM
Mar 2013
Lol, it was funny how Sora was hanging onto Yuuta like that. Are we sure she's a middle school student? They kinda looked like husband and wife there lol

I thought Yuuta was going for Raika for sure, but the it looks now I'm not so sure.

Looks like Sora has the trademark terrible cook. Those girls totally messed up Yuuta's place. Things are looking tough for the future.

Also, I loved how Hina was like "waah" as got buried underneath all of those clothes. Killer cuteness right there xD

Animatronix said:
Sako the club president is funny. He probably enjoys it when Raika beats him.
I get the same feeling. He's probably an M.
Jul 2, 2014 8:00 PM

Aug 2013
Props to Yuuta for not losing his cool after seeing all that mess in his house.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 21, 2014 5:17 AM

Oct 2013
pretty cute episode
loved it when they were drawing on the walls XD
[/quote]
Dec 30, 2014 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
Awwwn, Yuuta is such a good big bro :)

Damn, raising three children sure is gonna be a lot of trouble. It has only been one day and they already started to draw on the wall xD
Hina talking super loud while the dude was at the door was hilarious. In fact, she's just hilarious, and adorable :3

They sure have caused a lot of mess, but all the effort they gave in, he must have been touched by it. It will be a rewarding experiance in the end.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jan 15, 2015 11:18 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Miu on why did you write on the wall. For a 10 year old I thought she'd be a bit more mature seeing as how there were certain times she'd be behaving like a bit maturely.

Rule #1, if you are new to cooking make sure to cook burgers in medium to low heat, and make sure to grease the pan so the burgers won't stick. Sora went into a state of panic and didn't do anything when the burger was burning. Like turn the stove off girl. Then there's the rice bag, yea let Hina take it to the table instead of giving it to Miu.

The girls LITERALLY disobeyed Yuuta, left the room just so they can wash their clothes and Yuuta's only pair of UNDERWEAR.

Sora's cuddling with Yuuta was cute. Although she can't keep doing that since she's going to keep making it a habit and eventually Yuuta won't be able to sleep. Speaking of Yuuta, he worked all day and didn't eat anything. Do these boss's even give their employees a lunch break?

Dec 14, 2015 3:25 PM

Aug 2009
wow
so chaos
such trouble

Sora kind of redeemed herself at the end there with her little chat with yuuta

I don't know, I would like to see raika helping out with the kids
May 29, 2016 4:36 PM

Aug 2013
Lol, I wish I could live in a a country where people trusts each other so much, that there are stories without salesmans. And it's not only Anime thing, my friend which is living in Japan told me the same thing.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 3, 2017 7:52 AM

Feb 2013
Sora loves to hug stuff in the morning, what a lucky bastard!
They tried to make food.
May 26, 2017 6:19 AM
Aug 2014
I'm guessing other members of the family will start pitching in some money, because with how they're spending money now they're not going to last very long. Even if they are really frugal, feeding 4 people is going to cost quite a bit.
May 13, 2023 10:37 AM

Aug 2019
so whats the problem with washing their underwear at the same time?
and i still dont get the toilet problem they have. you can hear someone using the toilet thus you must wait an hour before using it after someone else???

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Mar 6, 2012

112 by sinsforeal »»
Jan 21, 4:39 PM

» The OST in this series sounds like Fire Emblem

jendorei - Jun 27, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
Jun 27, 2023 11:44 AM

» [Major Spoilers] What ever happened to Oda Raika?

--Dawn-- - Apr 2, 2016

5 by Shreyash101 »»
Jun 24, 2023 2:56 PM

» I came here after watching the ova

Ghefira - May 24, 2023

1 by Skoorb »»
May 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2012

221 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 13, 2023 2:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.