Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Another Episode 4 Discussion

Feb 2, 2017 11:54 PM

Nooooooooo why!? I like that fuckin nurse

Mar 10, 2017 11:13 AM

Okay. One student and a family member of his dies per month. What's up with the nurse's death?

May 1, 2017 8:20 AM

If someone's going to die every episode, then I'm going to finish this lol.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Sep 4, 2017 1:43 PM
Another one bites the dust.

Sep 18, 2017 2:38 PM

DAMMIT. The cute nurse that had the hots for Kouchi died :'(

I had a feeling she was going to eventually since she was meddling way too much for his sake, but I thought he would at least get more info out of her before she died. Maaannnnn. What a waste. She could've been Kouichi's gf TT^TT

Oct 13, 2017 5:13 PM
That death was way too telegraphed though. I honestly expected her to die first but they caught me off guard because she didn't in ep2 and then the death in ep3 happened.

But again they made it obvious when she went into the elevator. I'm wondering if it'll continue like that. Would be nice if they'd make it a surprise at least once.

I guess there aren't any leads for the next victim at least. Could be anyway now. The most likely probably would be the brother of the nurse but that would be way too obvious. There has to be someone grieving. That's basically what has been missing entirely this episode. I mean they all avoid talking to Kouichi but no one is angry or anything. That just feels off.

And for fucks sake please tell him what is going on already xD he basically kills people around him and they still don't tell him. Although he might be onto it already on his own. He seems to be connecting some dots at least. Probably still doesn't get the whole picture though.

I don't like how they go about the accidents though. Both have been a cliffhanger and it's a bit annoying. I mean obviously they couldn't have survived those but it just feels wrong to end it right after such a cruel accident. And showing it entirely again at the start of the following episode is just as weird.

edit: OMG I just realized while looking at the characters profiles on MAL I missed an interesting fact.
Modified by Nanashi, Oct 13, 2017 5:24 PM

Dec 7, 2017 4:27 AM
This anime is boring af.

Dec 22, 2017 10:25 PM
I remember seeing a video on whether or not it's safe to take the elevator or stairs. Guess I will parachute down the buildings instead.

Mar 1, 2018 9:33 PM
whats was that ??
why she die ? i think she die because she try to say something !
and at the time she die ! what could be she try to say?

Apr 1, 2018 7:14 AM

I already seen the death flag of the nurse,so this ain't new. And it is all due to fucking Sakakibara. If he stops babbling about Misaki and trying hard to make others acknowledge she exists, this wouldn't have happened. It is possible that Izumi may be next. But the one I desperately hope dies is
. That motherfucker. If he kept silent about this, nothing would have happened. Motherfucker couldn't take a hint from his friends.

That counter lady is definitely a programmed doll. Also, every bad incident happens around fucking Sakakibara. In case he hasn't noticed already, Misaki is a GHOST! (No spoiler alert here).

And that elevator incident. Yeah, that nurse should have not gone to the terrace to make that phone call. I don't know why she did that. And it is fucking obvious that WHOEVER TALKS ABOUT MISAKI MEI DIES. THAT IS WHY HIS BROTHER STOPPED BREACHING THE TOPIC AND WHY NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT.

Also, keep a watch out for any crows for any upcoming deaths.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 17, 2018 6:18 PM

Oh god..it seems this show is killing off all the likeable characters first. That nurse was so cute and playful..so sad she had to die in such a way. All she was trying to do was help out the MC. It seems he is causing everyone's death by getting them involved.

Oct 1, 2018 2:04 AM

Why the hell was the nurse so keen to have lunch with him.

Mid 20's nurse takes middle schooler out to lunch.

Nothing suss with that at all.

Jan 2, 6:52 PM

well i saw the death flag for her, not surprised. she got too involved with it and was playing the detective role. they're killing all the likable characters off first.
guess im avoiding stairs AND elevators

Mar 9, 1:21 PM
best girl was first to die

Mar 28, 12:31 AM
thot patrol
rip nurse 2018
shows exceeded my expectations so far and that op goes hard

May 5, 11:05 AM
The bird is acting awfully suspicious right now :P

May 8, 9:01 AM
I sense a death flag for Reiko. And she was from group 3, oh no.

I wonder why did they try to hide the 4th rule from us viewer.

So the ghost didn't like when someone goes too deep into their topic.

Jul 27, 1:47 PM

NOT SECOND BEST GIRL NURSE-SAN

5 hours ago

whoa that is starting to be some good anime afterall, maybe it is made after some real folk tale in Japan? It really suits Japan village thing
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]