Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 2, 2012 11:49 PM

Jul 2011
So I was pretty much extremely disappointed to see that the preview in episode 3 hinted at a bed scene when it was really just a 2 second daydream.

But it was a really good episode anyway. I loved Maricorn's teasing hahaha. Melon and Lemon-chan. Siesta not finding that Kirche and Ikeepforgettingmontmorency'sgirlfriend'sname reenacting Saito and Tiffa odd, was concerning but it was also funny.

Siesta is really being a b*tch. I really find her annoying but she's sometimes funny. For example: Saito and Lousie making out on the bed and suddenly they find out Siesta is under them. Awkward moment for the win! I really cracked up there.

I like how they reenacted the worst play in existence with the Tres Bien dude. He's my second favorite character.

I'm curious as to what will happen with Tabitha, and annoyed they all want to sleep in the same bed. I'm waiting for them to continue where they left off!!
Feb 3, 2012 10:28 PM

Sep 2010
Am I the only one here who still likes Siesta? I don't know why Louise annoyed me in this episode since she's usually my favorite. I seem to like all the girls in the series minus Kirche.

I called it since the end of the 2nd season. I knew that they were not married and they admitted it.

Looks like Henrietta gets some time with Saito in the next episode.
Feb 3, 2012 11:20 PM

Feb 2008
prismheart said:
Saito's indecisiveness when girls throw themselves at him used to be funny, but after three seasons and a few episodes it's kind of meh.
BULLDOG266 said:
(Just about everything.)
InfiniteDestiny said:
Good episode... but wasn't there suppose to be like a lot of stuff to cover? so episodes like this don't really help since there is so few episodes to work with as it is;

All this. The episode was cute and all, it just felt very unnecessary and a total waste of time, especially when there far more interesting and important stuff going on. I'm also growing quite tried of continuously seeing all the girls throw themselves at Saito, we've seen enough of that from previous seasons. I've stuck with this series for this long because of its story and the unique and interesting aspects of the world of ZnT, hoping to see more. While the harm/romantic comedy elements made the series added to the fun, its now to the point where its annoying.

The first 3 episodes, while they could have been executed better, they restored my faith in this series and returned to what made me enjoy it in the first place. Unfortunately, with this episode my faith has weened.

I'll keep watching, as I have gotten this far and I want to see it till the end, plus i'm already enjoying this season ALOT more so far than the last one. I just hope they get their priorities straight and focus on the stuff thats far more interesting/important to watch for the remaining episodes they have instead of unnecessary crap like this.
Feb 4, 2012 12:15 PM
Jul 2011
Well, none of us can honestly be surprised by big amounts of romance/ecchi comedy in ZnT - especially not after the last season before this. It's always been an integral part of the show, even though it's certainly a bit reckless when there are only 9 episodes left.

In other news, Siesta is a genius. Too bad her brilliance is wasted on messing with the official couple with basically 0% chance of success. I like how she always outsmarts the others, but her meddling is not only unethical but also redundant at this point.

Talking about relationship issues: This episode it became crystal-clear to me that Saito instantly turns into a complete idiot as soon as a girl's feelings for him are involved. In all other aspects he's really smart and considerate and far above average for a male character, but his complete lack of empathy in that area is truly appalling. You could scream "I love you!" at his face and he still wouldn't understand. I know he's just not allowed to understand because it makes the writer's job easier, but it makes him very unattractive in my view - which is a major problem when he's supposed to be popular. Just being a heroic fighter doesn't cut it for me.

I still like seeing Louise being annoyed by all of this ^^ but I remain worried about this show. Maybe I've just seen too many harem comedies in the meantime...
Feb 6, 2012 6:07 PM

Nov 2007
kinda boring.

god why is Louise the main girl? she's so stupid and lame. complete shit tier compared to Tabitha or Siesta or Tiffa or ANYONE else. Louise is THE SUCK. at least let the guy have a harem if you are going to be an annoying bitchy loli forever.
Feb 11, 2012 6:07 AM
Dec 2011
siesta should GTFO xD
Feb 12, 2012 7:48 AM

Feb 2012
It was nice when Saito tells Louise all thr stuff but Siesta had to ruin it
It was funny when Louise said tht their new mansion looks like a haunted house but its looks good inside
Feb 12, 2012 10:25 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Lol?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 22, 2012 7:13 AM

Jan 2011
Cratex said:
LEGOF said:

Louise hasn't developed much (in terms of character, not... that way) but Siesta seems to have gotten more bold and lively. I never had a favorite character in the show up until now. Siesta takes the spot for actually having character development and not acting the same for 3 freaking seasons.

(wanders in room, sees comment, scrunches face up in concentration, thinks, concludes it's a valid point, sadly shakes head, pretends he didn't see it, and wanders out of the room)

Lol.
Episode was nice.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 22, 2012 10:37 PM

Jun 2009
Great...

This show just have to throw in all the fan-service possible... It's fine to have fan-services, but gosh... don't dedicate a whole episode on it.

Show certainly dropped the ball after season 2...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2012 6:25 PM

Mar 2011
First time sein Tabitha cry :O
She's so cute :P
Feb 28, 2012 11:21 PM

Sep 2008
Mamiko Noto looked stunning in her dress.
The rest of the episode was boring though...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2012 6:07 AM

Dec 2011
Kuroiichi said:
Fuck you Siesta, why do you _always_ need to come in their way ):<

I'll be mad if we don't get some proper SaitoxLouise before this show ends >__>

yeah tell me about it, Siesta is the most annoying character ever. Pretty much the only reason im watching the Zero no Tsukaima series is to see Siesta's reaction when saito tells her to fuck off lol (hopefully something like that happens xD)
Mar 24, 2012 10:47 AM

May 2011
Oh yay Tabitha's mom is back to normal. Also lol'd at her just jumping in and quietly declaring she's moving in, it was just outta nowhere.

I love it when Louise is in that dress with that hairdo, she looks so nice in that. Dno why but I found her cuter than usual this episode. Haha Louise is the one who gets left out on the bed. And damn it Siesta!
Mar 25, 2012 6:47 PM

Sep 2011
Man you guys are too negative. What are you actually wanting from this series? Action? Well it was more of a romance comedy to begin with. (with some mild action I guess) Anyways, I for one enjoyed this episode. I can't seem to get rid of this really gay smile while watching this Anime, its just too funny. :(
Apr 12, 2012 7:26 PM

Nov 2011
It was so happy, I loved it! =)

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jul 27, 2012 10:33 AM

Jun 2012
Enjoyable episode, i cant imagine where the season is going to go from here since joeseph is dead, it might be just filled with fan service and useless plot but i dont mind lol.
Aug 27, 2012 12:06 PM

Jul 2011
LOL nice ep, loved it.
"I moved in" ... "Good Night" that made my day XD
Pretty fun episode, guess next one will be more serious.
5/5
Sep 15, 2013 3:33 AM

Jul 2013
I wish Siesta would back the fuck off, I can't stand her. Such a bitch.
Oct 10, 2013 7:31 AM

May 2013
louise is cute in this ep 5/5
Nov 22, 2013 8:04 AM

Dec 2010
Funniest part : The part where Saito and Louise were about to kiss and then out came Maricorne's stare. The sound effect was awesome too wahaha.
Don't walk with a crowd. You will be bitten to death.
Jun 10, 2014 3:44 AM

Oct 2013
Saito>everyone else
[/quote]
Jun 17, 2014 3:54 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, it really feel like everyone is trying to cockblock Louise xD
Seriously, can't someone accept that she have already won the harem?
Tabitha arrival was hilarious though. Poor Louise...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 7, 2014 10:20 PM

Jan 2014
Well I feel like this is going better than season 3 so far. But I really hate how everyone is still tryna grab Saito's dick and shit. IT'S FOR LOUISE. and why doesn't Saito say anything to stop the other girls? I don't know. :/
Dec 7, 2014 8:54 AM

Apr 2013
Huh pretty boring, Louse is still awful.
Jan 24, 2015 6:38 AM
Jan 2015
First of all, when Louise dreams of herself and Saito in a GIGANTIC manor, even though Saito said "It doesn't have to be a big one".
I also don't understand why the queen would give Saito a completely broken down manor in the middle of nowhere, and does the queen even still like him??
And when are we going to find out wether or not Saito can or will become Tiffania's familiar?
May 19, 2016 1:53 AM

May 2014
Good episode, looks like they've got a fix-er-upper. They'll also be paying for any explosion damage from now on!

Still loving the hell out of the ED.
May 23, 2016 4:41 AM

Jan 2016
AWWWWW Such Kawaii Episode...

Saito soo good with words, then Malicorne cook blocked Saito at the kiss (I’m dead) xD and even by Seista.. Poor saito.... lol

We do get lots of side stories ish in this one, like Tabitha's mother got her “heart” back/ taking over the throne and maybe become a queen, n Saito n Louise gonna find a house/mansion,kinda the main, meh.. (also the second time Louise and Seista working together xD ) but we get a haunted mansion…

Lemon/Melon/Coconut/pineapple-chan Uhuhuhuh
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 2, 2016 5:37 AM

Mar 2014
It seems that the 'Harem' is finally 'official' (for me) . I thoroughly support it ~ .
Man's instincts are powerful ~ . Anyways , all kinds of fruit have its own taste ~ .
Very great episode . Great for Charlotte and also , Saito the Hero <3 !!
Jul 7, 2016 10:02 PM

Jul 2014
Ajunky said:
ProBoner said:
Dude, that was obviously a spoiler right there. Considering you are only the third poster for ep4, it's safe to assume few people have watched it at this point.
Dude, what's the point of joining a discussion about an episode you haven't seen?
Kuroiichi said:
Fuck you Siesta, why do you _always_ need to come in their way ):<
I feel the same, though IMO Saito is worse, he even acts as if Louise's demands were unreasonable.

Saito needs to stop flirting with the maid. I'm feeling nothing. Every time a romantic scene happens it's followed by Saito being lame or perverted. :(
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Sep 16, 2016 8:27 AM

Jan 2013
Syndrical said:
Well I feel like this is going better than season 3 so far. But I really hate how everyone is still tryna grab Saito's dick and shit. IT'S FOR LOUISE. and why doesn't Saito say anything to stop the other girls? I don't know. :/

Typical dense MC.
Siesta should just stop, she should know by now the relationship Louise and Saito have.

Convenient to just get a manor when they're looking for one :)
Sep 11, 2018 11:38 PM

Jan 2013
Epic dance animations.

The pink rat is still being so cringe....
May 25, 2019 2:29 AM

Sep 2009
Siesta is being way too aggressive with her antics at this point, Queen Henrietta really screwed Louise over by naming Siesta as Saito's personal maid smh (I don't trust the queen at ALL especially because she never properly apologized for the Sleipnir Ball incident). Also Tabitha is being annoying too... Saito saved you along with literally EVERYONE from school why aren't you "protecting" them too?? Where's the thot patrol when you need them?
Dec 16, 2019 1:22 AM

Jun 2017
Despite her temperament, well, as far as I can see, Louise is the one best suited to be Saito's bride, sorry Siesta, you've lost my vote. There haven't been any major plot developments since King Joseph's death, I wonder what will happen next.

Anyway, I was always wondering about Saito's tracksuit, I'm sure it should've been destroyed seasons ago, or atleast beaten up to the point where it looks like a rag, but why doesn't the studio ever change his clothing? Except for putting a cape over it, it's just annoying to see that Guiche and the other characters have plenty of outfits when it comes to events and stuff, and Saito only has his tracksuit. Can't he at least wear the Academy uniform? Or a Knight's uniform?
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 4, 2020 2:38 PM

Dec 2018
i was tired of the tracksuit after s1e1. it's ridiculous at this point. how the hell has no one given him even light armor by now?
this episode was alright, so far i think it's been better than s2 and s3. not much in plot development but the fiefdom is a nice surprise and an excuse to develop saito and louise's relationship
Sep 4, 2021 9:54 PM

Nov 2010
This is awesome! Saito is now a lord and he has his very own playboy mansion for the waifus. Finally the shenanigans is back. haha

Kinda sucks Tiffa didn't get much screen time. I'm still curious if she's actually Saito's other master.
Feb 7, 2023 8:47 PM
Jan 2023
Lemon-chan- melon-Chan coocnut-chan and pineapple-Chan
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM

Sep 2014
I have been tricked into watching an actual harem show. All the isekai fantasy adventure is gone, just harem and ecchi now.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.