Do you know what seiyuu/voice actor it is? Guess!
After three wrong answers you can get a tip!
Get it right and it's your turn! Note: If the last person to go takes more than 24 hours to start the next round, anyone can go! :3
Okay I'll start ... give 3 or 4 facts at the start but not too easy to find out :D
-Hometown: Kagawa Prefecture, Japan.
-Birthday: Feb 20, 1980.
-Also Known as: Shibai, nickname "You-Kyan" was named by Suzumura Kenichi.
-Non-alcoholic, mostly drinks soft drinks or orange juice during party.
Hey it alright! Easy or tough we are learning about our fave Seiyuu's sweety... I'm loving it ♥♥♥
- she's often called cute because of her soft voice
- close friends with Kawasumi Ayako and Nana Mizuki
- mostly known for playing typecast gentle, calm, sweet, feminine characters
- blood type O
- hobbies include Flower Arrangement, Photography, Theater & Watching Movies
and born in 1980, in Kanazawa, Ishikawa
- born in 1985
- used to appear on TV about him wearing female outfit and amazed the people there because he really looked like a lady (accompanying his "girlfriend" or something like that). It was before being seiyuu.
- has a cute voice, and been voicing lots of main roles recently.
- released debut single this year.
- has a hamster named Shiru as pet and a younger sister.
Hey, it alright to correct information about Seiyuu's and I'm glad you noticed...not many of us know much about what else goes in a Seiyuu life, that is why this is good platform to share what you know.
I just LOVE Junichi san ^ Toriumi san in their "drab look here"♥♥♥
1] Birthday: Jan 28, 1975
2] Hometown: Matsudo, Chiba, Japan
3] He hosts several radio talk shows!
4] Won an award for Best Lead Actor! 
5] He is one of my favs! = this counts as a fact! So shush! x'D
1] Birthday: Aug 11, 1975
2] Hometown: Yamaguchi, Japan
3] Vocalist & lyricist of a Jap rock band
4] Worked in many animes with musical themes
5] Is considered of having voice of a prince (well he does sound like an Ouji to me ♥)