Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2008 8:57 PM

Jul 2008
This includes the manga. Which one do you like more?

I like GNG more just because I saw the anime first. ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 20, 2008 12:53 AM

May 2008
GNG ofcoz ^^ grew up with that serie since i was 3 years old :P
But GDW arn't that far behind :)
Sep 20, 2008 8:53 AM

Mar 2007
GNG ofc. Mostly becuse i hate weed (the character not the anime)
Instagram: Luzifurr
Nov 29, 2008 1:21 AM
Jul 2008
GNG, much better story in it but of course I like GDW too.
May 1, 2009 7:06 PM
Jul 2007
GNG :)

im a sucker for oldschool anime and i adore the manga, esp the violence xD
...we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here...
Jun 30, 2009 6:43 PM
May 2009
Ya, I like GNG better. Partly because Weed was wayyy to soft.

Lol.
I like Old-School stff too.
Apr 23, 2010 9:19 AM

Mar 2009
I think GNG wins it for me, It was the first Anime I EVER saw so it has a special place in my heart ^^ The first time I saw it I was just a tiny little girl of about 3 years XD and it was dubbed on my own language BD

So in other word's I grew up with it, I've watch the dubbed (Swedish) version so many time's I lost count yeeears~ ago XDD
And then when I experienced the real Japanese version I as overjoyed, and I got to see all the part the dubbed version had taken away. Everything made so much more sense after that XDD

And even now ,after 12 years, I still absolutely Love~ the series. And I never get tired of watching it again ^^

Plus that because it's so old-school, It has a certain charm. Like the sound, I love the kind of sound the old recording of voices gives. Same with the music. And I love all the old fashion soundtracks! XD

Of course GDW is an amazing series to, but In GDW's case I prefer the Manga. So many thing are left out in the Anime... Witch is a real pity considering how good it actually is.
And in GDW I think (thought) it was exiting seeing all the old character you knew so well in a new style and many years after they where in the spotlight. At least thats what I think (thought).

Apr 23, 2010 9:23 AM

Mar 2009
Critius said:
GNG ofcoz ^^ grew up with that serie since i was 3 years old :P
But GDW arn't that far behind :)

What a coincidence XD i was 3 too when I saw it the first time XDD
Apr 23, 2010 11:10 AM

May 2008
The younger you are when your watching it the better it is ;)
May 6, 2015 3:18 AM
Apr 2015
GDW is way more interesting than GNG which wasn't much complete compared to GDW that had a lot of things happening in it (manga, not anime) and the characters were more personally-developed. I'm not saying that GNG is bad but it is just so much cheaply done as an anime because of less popularity compared to GDW who also had crap animation style. :D Gin is pretty much typical protagonist and it is pretty much easier predict what he is going to do/learn/etc. during while Weed is pretty much believable character due to having more time with stuggling against consequences that come on his journey... And he haven't been trained by a human unlike his father.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.