Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 23, 2012 1:55 AM

I'm really confused by this manga. I bought the English version and read it in order... but the stories (some chapters were 3 pages, some were 20) seemed to be disconnected and/or out of order...

Jan 18, 2013 4:23 PM

This manga is so confusing. I mean, it totally seems out of order... In chapter 8 something serious happened, but in chapter 9 everything seems fine. Their personalities keep changing every chapter, it looked like it wasn't even the same characters... And the development is terrible, you don't know if time is passing or not, if they're students, adults... I'M LOST.
Exactly, who is Kouno? I guess it was a old friend, but how is he related to the story? I thought they were schoolmates, but in the last chapter Izumi doesn't even go to school?!
You didn't miss anything and I don't think it's bad translation either. It's just a really terrible manga, I bet the mangaka created the first chapter (the art looks really old) as a one-shot, but she had to do a volume-long story, so she just picked the old one-shot and tried to create other stories from it, but they all seem like one-shots too, one not related to the other.
So. Confusing.

1/10

Dec 21, 2014 4:13 PM

I agree that this story was so terribly confusing. Despite that fact, I found myself enjoying it nonetheless because of the mysterious relationship of Izumi and Kazushi and the beautiful artwork. However, I would have loved it even more if I knew what the hell was going on!