Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion

Oct 25, 2016 11:03 AM

The new OP and ED are cool af.

I loved this part so damn much! This is totally what i would say to Yuki if i could.

Jan 4, 2017 1:04 PM

I don't mind Yuno and Yuki losing, they both are pretty shit polar opposites that need to just die off.

Behold of my awesomeness~

Mar 17, 2017 10:08 PM

I actually like the Couple Diary Holders, but they're dumb if they're not gonna break Yuno and Yuki's cell phones while they still can -___- Realistically, you'd want to destroy all the other diary holders ASAP and then one of the lovers die for the other or something if there's a lover pair remaining.

Anyways, I'm glad 7th called out Yuki's pathetic ass. He has the personality of a heroine for a reverse harem. Useless and weak. Fucking annoying. Deus has horrible eyes to consider First as his favorite.

Mar 25, 2017 8:25 PM

So I'm re-watching the series.

Why does the orphanage lady look so god damn weird? It's like they took a plush doll and brought it too life. It doesn't even kinda fit in with the art style of the rest of the show. Every time I see her it just throws me out of it.

Jun 8, 2017 10:13 PM

Hmmm Yukki looked fucking terrified when his mom mentioned Yuno
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Aug 20, 2017 4:16 PM

New OP and ED this episode! I don't really like the OP as much, but the ED is pretty good. Interesting animation for them too :P So we start off by learning about Eighth and that she doesn't really make "new" owners, just kind of "lends" them powers. However, the 3 she sent off are actually a pair of REAL owners, plus a mysterious third party. I actually quite like the couple as they seem like decent people, even saving Hinata and Mao from the burning building (RIP Kousaka's house). Aru's plan was a complete failure, because they were somehow able to know what they were gonna do. The "couple/love" battle was an interesting concept, and even Yuki admits that he's weak. Plus interesting how he ended up depending on Yuno again even though she says what he has to do in order to get her to cooperate lol. It's a shame Seventh are apparently dumb enough to not destroy their diaries right away even though they have them ... seriously, just do it quickly and don't rely on some plan! Minene comes back into the picture as well, and IDK how they're gonna do anything without their diaries tbh, and well they should really be dead already to begin with ... sigh. Plot armour is so dumb sometimes >_<

Oct 15, 2017 12:57 AM

I prefer this OP so much more since it featured the appearance of all the Mirai Nikki owners and I missed each one of them who died. Lmfao. And I loved the ED since it's focused on Yuno and she's crying. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!

Oh, alright. Now everything's clear. So, Kousaka is not exactly a Mirai Nikki owner, but a subsidiary one, and the Eight is that massive chibi woman. Lmao. Her Diary is some kind of a server. Lmao.

Kousaka's house, though. Lmfao. Who would've thought that he belongs to a rich family.

Nice seeing Yuno again. Waaah. Come back, our precious Yuno! Away, psychopath Yuno. Lmao. Even though, Yukki like dumped her and she knew Yukki's just pretending, she's still there to protect him. Goddamnit, Yuno. :/

So, the Seventh Mirai Nikki owner are couples. Nice. That kiss, though. Damn. Damn. Hahaha. Their Diary is called Exchange Diaries which tells the future of each other, so they can protect each other. Sweet.

Yuno is really a badass. Yas yas! Slay them all, but somehow I don't want the Seventh owners to die. I like them since that's what love is all about: protecting each other. Hahaha.

Them two successfully took Yuno and Yukki's diary and Yuno's haven't awaken since that incident happened. Please be okay, Yuno.

Yaaaay! Nice seeing Minene again. Missed her so much. <3

Mur Mur's shenanigans lighten up my world. "Deus, the laws of physics are amazing." Hahahahaha!
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]