Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 4, 2017 1:04 PM

Mar 2010
I don't mind Yuno and Yuki losing, they both are pretty shit polar opposites that need to just die off.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 17, 2017 10:08 PM

May 2013
I actually like the Couple Diary Holders, but they're dumb if they're not gonna break Yuno and Yuki's cell phones while they still can -___- Realistically, you'd want to destroy all the other diary holders ASAP and then one of the lovers die for the other or something if there's a lover pair remaining.

Anyways, I'm glad 7th called out Yuki's pathetic ass. He has the personality of a heroine for a reverse harem. Useless and weak. Fucking annoying. Deus has horrible eyes to consider First as his favorite.
Mar 25, 2017 8:25 PM

Apr 2009
So I'm re-watching the series.

Why does the orphanage lady look so god damn weird? It's like they took a plush doll and brought it too life. It doesn't even kinda fit in with the art style of the rest of the show. Every time I see her it just throws me out of it.
Jun 8, 2017 10:13 PM

Dec 2016
Hmmm Yukki looked fucking terrified when his mom mentioned Yuno
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 20, 2017 4:16 PM

Jul 2009
New OP and ED this episode! I don't really like the OP as much, but the ED is pretty good. Interesting animation for them too :P So we start off by learning about Eighth and that she doesn't really make "new" owners, just kind of "lends" them powers. However, the 3 she sent off are actually a pair of REAL owners, plus a mysterious third party. I actually quite like the couple as they seem like decent people, even saving Hinata and Mao from the burning building (RIP Kousaka's house). Aru's plan was a complete failure, because they were somehow able to know what they were gonna do. The "couple/love" battle was an interesting concept, and even Yuki admits that he's weak. Plus interesting how he ended up depending on Yuno again even though she says what he has to do in order to get her to cooperate lol. It's a shame Seventh are apparently dumb enough to not destroy their diaries right away even though they have them ... seriously, just do it quickly and don't rely on some plan! Minene comes back into the picture as well, and IDK how they're gonna do anything without their diaries tbh, and well they should really be dead already to begin with ... sigh. Plot armour is so dumb sometimes >_<
Oct 15, 2017 12:57 AM

Jun 2016
I prefer this OP so much more since it featured the appearance of all the Mirai Nikki owners and I missed each one of them who died. Lmfao. And I loved the ED since it's focused on Yuno and she's crying. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy!

Oh, alright. Now everything's clear. So, Kousaka is not exactly a Mirai Nikki owner, but a subsidiary one, and the Eight is that massive chibi woman. Lmao. Her Diary is some kind of a server. Lmao.

Kousaka's house, though. Lmfao. Who would've thought that he belongs to a rich family.

Nice seeing Yuno again. Waaah. Come back, our precious Yuno! Away, psychopath Yuno. Lmao. Even though, Yukki like dumped her and she knew Yukki's just pretending, she's still there to protect him. Goddamnit, Yuno. :/

So, the Seventh Mirai Nikki owner are couples. Nice. That kiss, though. Damn. Damn. Hahaha. Their Diary is called Exchange Diaries which tells the future of each other, so they can protect each other. Sweet.

Yuno is really a badass. Yas yas! Slay them all, but somehow I don't want the Seventh owners to die. I like them since that's what love is all about: protecting each other. Hahaha.

Them two successfully took Yuno and Yukki's diary and Yuno's haven't awaken since that incident happened. Please be okay, Yuno.

Yaaaay! Nice seeing Minene again. Missed her so much. <3

Mur Mur's shenanigans lighten up my world. "Deus, the laws of physics are amazing." Hahahahaha!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 14, 2019 6:48 AM

Apr 2013
Wait, how did they just get away like that? Wasn't that retarded couple there to kill them and had them at their mercy? I don't get what's even going on. And I don't even wanna start how much is wrong with that Elvis double, acting like men exist only to protect women.
Mar 7, 2020 4:01 AM

Dec 2018
"Their love isn't right." Said the guy that let his wife(?) flirts with other male.

Well, Yuno locked Yukki and Yukki dumped her so I dont' see what's wrong when he don't protect her.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 3, 2020 6:23 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Hmmm first OP and ED were way better IMO. Just had this darker tone to it that fit the anime so well.
Feb 17, 2021 4:05 PM

Jul 2012
Good action episode, nice that they actually just lost.
Mar 21, 2021 11:10 AM

Feb 2011
More ridiculous fight sequences, more ridiculous plot holes you could throw an elephant through, more Yuki being pathetic. A cop is on-scene, knows that people are coming to kill a child, and decides to handle it all by himself, bare-fisted? The bad guys defeat Yuki and Yuno but then just leave them alive?
I guess if you're the kind of person who just falls in love with the characters this would be okay, but so much of it makes no sense. I'll probably finish the show but I hope it gets better.

There are two types of anime - almost as good as Elfen Lied, and not as good as Elfen Lied.
Oct 21, 2022 7:05 AM
Jul 2018
Two pairs of love nikkis!
Dec 18, 2022 10:01 PM

Jul 2022
Is she even human?

Jun 13, 2023 6:05 AM

Nov 2022
Well, Kousuke isn't an owner, and gotta say I am relieved for good reasons.

And the seventh duo gotta be the most amusing and memorable owners, aside Ninth and Twelfth (RIP man, this anime fucked up your potential). Wish they end up being the good guys like the Ninth.
Jun 20, 2023 12:27 AM

May 2023
Plot armour so strong they lose but don't die.
Jul 17, 2023 2:47 PM

Jul 2022
New Opening!, now that their phones were confiscated, that means they can die anytime.
Aug 23, 2023 3:23 PM

Mar 2023
damn, they really slapped yukki up for being a punk xD
Dec 1, 2023 2:51 PM
Oct 2023
fuck the sevenths and their love
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 20, 2011

284 by coldnails »»
Mar 23, 11:39 AM

» Is she GooD or just obsessed

rishamr - Mar 20

26 by Pendragon572 »»
Mar 23, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

266 by owonism »»
Mar 6, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 18, 2011

172 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 24, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 6, 2011

302 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 24, 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.