Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2012 8:19 AM

Jan 2011
That was very good, but Isanami is annoying as always.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 27, 2012 12:46 AM

Jun 2008
Lumathy said:
Nasty001 said:
Lumathy said:
Isanami is cute >< Why are people hating on her?!

Co'z she's an annoying damsel in distress and she only weights Saizo down.

if she was a badass superwoman there would be no need for Saizo to even be in the story in the first place. Her "helplessness" (for now) is actually what keeps the story moving.
And people are too busy focusing on her "annoyingness" and quickly dismiss the fact that she has many good qualities: beautiful, funny, bold, straightforward ... her overoptimism really lighten up the series, without her humor it would be kinda dull.

Please stop, your arguments are too logical. Their heads might explode. Are you trying to kill Mal users?

baning said:
saizou looks like an older uchiha sasuke.. i guess.

Yeah very similar style and attitude.
Jan 27, 2012 2:06 AM

May 2009
This episode turned me into a Saizou fan. I swear it's not just OnoD's voice.

And yup, Rokuro's power is so interesting! Strange fashion sense, though. Isanami doesn't annoy me, quite strangely. I'm not fond of her, but she's fine.

Confucius said:
I thought Saizou was a samurai, not a ninja? Why does he refer himself as a ninja?
Yeah, this confused me as well, but I assume he was just lying to to Isanami in the beginning. Not that I blame him - it's rude to ask people you barely know personal questions. Besides, he can't be a samurai - he clearly doesn't serve anyone. Or didn't; he does now.
Jan 27, 2012 11:24 AM

Jul 2009
I wasn't impressed to be honest, as this gave us the most annoying cliche I can name...
Guy beats the crud out of a 'pretty girl' (bonus points if she's the pleasant type) simply to show us how much of a 'baddie' he is, the male lead soon gets beat down this male in a fairly decent battle in the name of the 'damzel in distress'.
This was annoying enough, but then another cliche is inserted...
The female lead jumping in and calming the violent intent of the male lead with her 'goodness and light' mantra.

Other then that, nothing much in this ep'.

orbbie said:
Confucius said:
It's only episode 3 and Isanami have already been held hostage three times lol

LOL thats so true i wasn't even paying attention to that it seems that getting kidnaped is main thing about the story on this girl.

Add this - I'm almost immune to seeing this these days.

Jan 27, 2012 3:09 PM
Mar 2010
Jan 27, 2012 6:50 PM

Jul 2008
So far I can only say this anime has nice visuals and art but besides that it's a whole lot of MEH for me.
Jan 27, 2012 9:54 PM

May 2011
Lmao at Sasuke running away in the beginning. Loving the misunderstandings and Isanami's clingliness, its making this very funny at times. Wait did Kakei say that because Ana's a ninja, its her job to expose her legs and chest lol?

Cool to learn what kinda person Saizou was before he got involved in all of this. Yuri realllly looks like a girl and he's just really weird, getting ecstasy over that -.-.
Jan 27, 2012 10:14 PM

Dec 2010
I'm convinced Isanami is the perfect woman. So clingy, so lovey-dovey, and really brings out the good in Saizou.

I wish I had a lass like that. ;A; Though I don't understand people's hatred against her. Is it because she's constantly a damsel in distress, or something else entirely?
Jan 27, 2012 11:17 PM

Oct 2010
I don't get why people hate on Isanami, I think she's funny XD I like her character better than other female leads.

I was so confused on whether Yuri was a guy or a girl. This was a really good episode!
Jan 28, 2012 6:15 PM

Nov 2008
Lumathy said:

I actually like her character. Sure she gets kidnapped a lot, but I think her personality is what is gonna help Saizou grow more as a character. He's obviously had some issues, and he needs someone like Isanami to see some light. That's just my opinion though.

I love their interactions too!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jan 29, 2012 4:31 PM

Oct 2010
SephiriAzure said:
Lumathy said:

I actually like her character. Sure she gets kidnapped a lot, but I think her personality is what is gonna help Saizou grow more as a character. He's obviously had some issues, and he needs someone like Isanami to see some light. That's just my opinion though.

I love their interactions too!!

After reading the manga she acts like that for a reason. She reminds me of Orihime from bleach.
Jan 30, 2012 12:20 AM
Sep 2010
For some reason I just don't like this anime. The character designs are pretty good and animation quality is great, but character traits and story seem so freaking cliche; stuff I've seen many times before. I've decided to drop this.
Feb 1, 2012 10:36 PM

Dec 2009
I am enjoying this show so far. I hate when people compare shows to other shows. I like how it's fast-paced and it's nice to see more action.
Saizo is cool and you can tell he has a soft side, but I think Sarutobi is especially awesome. It's cute when he slightly blushes while showing Isanami the little owl that one time.
Feb 3, 2012 6:42 AM

Dec 2010
sorry im not enjoying it .when did they name this show saizo.i thought it was brave ten so why is he getting all the screen time .please show some of the others i really dont like saizo personality this sort of saskue attitude is what i hate the most.hes just so super strong and boring when i heard sanada would be in this show i expected better like Sengoku Basara and samurai deeper kyo they focus on all the characters not just one im so disappointed i think ill stick to the shinsengumi from now on
Feb 12, 2012 11:00 AM

Aug 2010
Wow... Saizou exudes such a killer aura (his piercing eyes especially).

So is Kamanosuke a guy or a girl??
Mar 16, 2012 9:03 AM
Apr 2010
the rock music they play is a complete turn off.
Nov 5, 2012 9:49 PM
Jul 2018

what's up with that gayish bastard?
Sasuke's so cute when he's shy. :3
Mar 21, 2015 8:00 AM

Aug 2014
I have found a new character to hate and her name is Isanami.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Jan 29, 2021 8:40 PM
Oct 2019
Sai-chan smirking at the very end when Isanami was "singing" literally made me feel good inside. He likes the simple way Isanami views things, I assume. And while he's most definitely always annoyed by her, he enjoys her company and newfound friendship. Good stuff, Sai-chan. Good stuff. I want him to find some happiness/peace.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 17, 2012

61 by diamond-hime »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:08 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2012

37 by diamond-hime »»
Aug 26, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 24, 2012

110 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Oct 28, 2022 5:45 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jenanime - Jan 7, 2012

135 by rayen2002 »»
Sep 9, 2022 12:48 AM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Mar 3, 2012

65 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 31, 2021 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.