Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2012 1:01 AM
Jul 2009
yourelagginme said:
-Tsugumi has enough strength to kick a tall man so hard he flies into other person
-Rushed explanation for plot-hole involving Gai being conscious while his void was out is "BUT MY POWERS CHANGED LAST TIME I THINK"
-Tsugami not recognizing Daryl, an extremely high ranking person in the military that the group she swore into and risks her life for is fighting against, who even does attention-grabbing things like administering public executions, and is the son of the ex-highest (because he's dead now) ranked person in the military period.
-Daryl thinking JUST GLASSES is an adequate disguise to infiltrate the place with "terrorists" who have the power of a small army. LOL.
-RANDOM BAD GUYS attack the school to show them "what a hard world it is"
-Aya's void is conveniently something that enhances herself which is only even possible without her fainting because Shuu's well-thought out explanation of "MY POWERS SUDDENLY CHANGED"
-Three men in an armored truck with guns getting humiliated by an asian girl on rollarblades with a blanket and no weapon

1/5 being generous. This show is only getting worse; right now it's currently so bad that it's... entertaining? Is such a thing even possible? It's so BAD that I enjoy the laughs. I honestly don't understand how a show could possibly be this bad.
Jan 20, 2012 1:03 AM

Aug 2010
-Quasar said:
nedstark1990 said:
Nope, I was just saying ''Guilty Crown'' means , or at least have meant in the first 12 episodes, Shou power of using his friends like objects: that's what ''Guilty Crown'' should mean.

In your own interpretation. It's cool but like I said, it doesn't mean anything.

Maybe you are right.... I should't expect too much from people who pull out a school festival after a terrorist attack-
Jan 20, 2012 1:11 AM
Jun 2011
You watch yet you complain.

You complain yet you watch.

This world doesnt make any sense anymore.

Anyway decent episode, quality has gone down its obvious.
And am I the only one who noticed that Shu looks like he has the face thats going to kill someone in the OP? If he does exactually get that dark later in the anime, then praise the lord.
Jan 20, 2012 1:13 AM

Apr 2010
nedstark1990 said:

Maybe you are right.... I should't expect too much from people who pull out a school festival after a terrorist attack-

Life did go on after 9/11. The week it happened the country stopped. The 2nd week Baseball/Football continued. So after 2weeks whats wrong with them trying to lift their spirits?

Granted this story is supposed to be on a greater scale, but we're talking about a group of kids who've been cooped up in their school for 2weeks trying to ease the tension.
Jan 20, 2012 2:15 AM

Jan 2011
antonn said:
nedstark1990 said:

Life did go on after 9/11. The week it happened the country stopped. The 2nd week Baseball/Football continued. So after 2weeks whats wrong with them trying to lift their spirits?

Granted this story is supposed to be on a greater scale, but we're talking about a group of kids who've been cooped up in their school for 2weeks trying to ease the tension.
also to add to this remember the earthquake yes that first week was really rough but even after a few weeks of that japan slowly got back on track just sayian~ would you had been happy if it was a month or a year after that they did this to be honest i would had liked a time skip of that amount but 2 weeks is ok guess.
Jan 20, 2012 2:42 AM

Feb 2008
I guess Shuuichirou made quite a comeback... Ayase's void was quite lovely as well.

All in all, another excellent episode.
Jan 20, 2012 2:51 AM

Jan 2010
They don't have anything better to do, so why not attack a school?!
No basis on that...

Ayase is the best in the show. Why not kill off Inori and make her the lead? Seriously..

Hated Gai, was glad he died, but party after his death? Yea, I'd totally do that to a comrade/friend ._.

Daryl = Reason I'm bothering with this series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2012 2:52 AM

Apr 2009
BULLSHIT

That's all i have to say. Rating dropped - again.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jan 20, 2012 3:06 AM

Jun 2011
Megane Daryl <3
Jan 20, 2012 3:23 AM

Sep 2009
as a pure fan I'm going to stick with this till the end XD!!!
it was quite funny to see an actual funny episode this time = u =
guilty crown was up till now always serious what made me really loving it but i missed a bit the laughing time in this so this episode was quite good :3

but i don't get why this freaky old guy who wanted to "marry" poor inori-chan because of mana wants to close the area where they live in for 10 years O____O where will they get their food for this time? |D"""
Jan 20, 2012 3:28 AM

Aug 2011
I MISS A LOT THE OTHER OP!!!!!!!!!! T^T!!

I don't like the new op, and the ed is not so bad.... T^T

Now I'm listening My Dearest... T^T

I didn't love the episode ¬¬, just was ok.... Well, I have to say I don't know why almost cry beacuase of Ayase... :')
Jan 20, 2012 4:22 AM

Jun 2011
-Ayase has a meltdown, but manlier than shoe's one. Not surprised. Kinda cliche "failed to protect him" speech. :/

-Deciding to do a cultural festival has me going =_= to the writers.

-Ayase's void is robotic legs, go figure.

-It seems Shoe's new kings power has a limit to one person retaining consciousness, as shown by Inori fainting.

-The pedo has become the president, lol.

Pretty good ep (well at least i enjoyed it), though ridiculously stupid motive behind the antagonists this ep. I'm liking the new ost, especially that song that plays during the combat sequences between AyaShoe and the terrorists. The new op is alright, but it kinda lacks that certain 'oomph'. I think I like the new ed over the previous one, i tend to favour more upbeat songs. However, im kinda dumbfounded how the school just completely dismissed in a matter of minutes, how Ayase and Shoe wrecked a humvee with armed men, and a military grade Endlave, not even mentioning how Shoe drew a massive sword from Inori and how Ayase has robotic legs. Is Inori really that entrancing? O.o The quality in the animation/drawings, more specifically the character faces, are really taking a hit as well. :S

3/5

That said, AYASE X SHU! F*CK YEAHHHHH!!!!!! :DDDDD

Tsugumi x Daryl has begun fruition as well :D

Also,
yourelagginme said:
-Tsugami not recognizing Daryl, an extremely high ranking person in the military that the group she swore into and risks her life for is fighting against, who even does attention-grabbing things like administering public executions, and is the son of the ex-highest (because he's dead now) ranked person in the military period.
-Daryl thinking JUST GLASSES is an adequate disguise to infiltrate the place with "terrorists" who have the power of a small army. LOL.

Yeah, that really was stupid. LOL
Revenant_Jan 20, 2012 4:57 AM
Jan 20, 2012 4:42 AM
Jun 2010
Nice episode! Looking foward to more.
Jan 20, 2012 5:04 AM
christmas cake

May 2008
I'm just gonna copy and paste what I wrote somewhere else:

1) School cultural festival = another anime plot cliche.
And there WAS maid cosplay! Just as I predicted last episode!

2) Writers officially make "durr I don't know" as the explanation for Void usage rules changing.

Not sure how I feel about Ayase's Void. Cool but kinda belittles the character. I feel emo because I couldn't protect Gai (we'll ignore Shu killed him on purpose, his death was really an "accident") and now I feel useless. So my void will allow me to fight by only proving my disability really was my weakness. W-T-F.

And last but not least...

Nuuuuh-Uhhhh.
Don't even try to be intellectual, GC. You're not even a tenth of Ergo Proxy.
Your philosophy content ranks at the same level as Elfen Lied.

The only thing Kafka-esque about you is the quality of your writing.
Jan 20, 2012 5:47 AM

Apr 2011
I'm watching this for Ayase and Tusugumi.

Inori is just...argh!
Jan 20, 2012 7:16 AM

Aug 2009
Ayase was cool with her own Void but posing back-to-back with Shu was just...
Also, they always have to ruin a nice moment — in a worse way.

OMAIGAD DARYL. I love the megane ♥
With Gai gone... I'm gonna watch this for Daryl and my ships.
Jan 20, 2012 7:18 AM

May 2010
OP is fine but with nice visuals. ED is good.

This ep was so-so. :/
Jan 20, 2012 7:23 AM
Jun 2011
i love the first song, My Dearest and the Departures , than the new OP and ED..
Jan 20, 2012 8:03 AM

Dec 2011
Damn it, what's the hurry for?
It is like they are just rushing everything.
Jan 20, 2012 8:15 AM
Oct 2007
I will miss the first OP and ED.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2012 8:16 AM
Feb 2010
I think ALOT of people is really against the anime. and for what reason that they though it would break al records and be the best damn thing ever. And when they see the little cliche things the like hate it. I dont get it, The Music is top notch animation coundt be greater, the story is progressing (and getting more intense)

so all haters if you dont like it then don't watch it i still thinks it really damn good and the aura of it is perfect
Jan 20, 2012 8:48 AM

Oct 2011
LieselotteHeart said:

I do think that it would be better if it got 50 episodes. That way they wouldn't rush it, and it'd be better paced. A lot of the simplified explanations stem from the anime not being long enough to fit everything in.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Jan 20, 2012 8:53 AM

Jun 2009
(Wheelchair girl falls out of chair)
….
(Two guys walk up to her)
Oh hell no…
(Start chatting her up)
Really?! Really guilty crown?
(Immediately try to molest her)
Sigh…this is just sad.

It was bad enough to pull that scene that every anime fan has seen since his very first harem but this is just too far. Apparently in Japan if any men see a women on their own they will try to rape her. Even if she is in a wheelchair.
On that note go back to code geass you Kallen/Nunnally hybrid. But I have to admit that I burst out laughing at that pose Shu and Ayase made. It was like Ayase was about to fly away and then thought "Oh shit I forget the pose!" and goes back to back with Shu.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jan 20, 2012 9:02 AM

Aug 2008
Shu and Inori looks cute together in the OP

So wtf at the end, the old guy didn't die...
Jan 20, 2012 9:04 AM

Jan 2011
The song they played during the fight was great. Every single episodes makes me want the OST more and more.
Jan 20, 2012 10:33 AM

Oct 2010
I find nothing of the following,

face palming at all. This is due to the following in the spoiler
mainly celebrity + prestige, I mean look at their smiles. That is what the pose is far. There is nothing wrong in being cool at all. Okabe did some nice poses and look how cool he got. So are now Ayase and Shu with that pose. I mean the spoiler clearly shows popular duo sudden rise to stardom. It's like seeing Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone in a flick then suddenly seeing them together back to back with machine gun blazing whereas alone in action did not provide enough excitement as the back to back would. Might be cheesy for some but it's bliss for Ayase x Shu shippers.

In other words every single Ayase x Shu shipper was going gaga over it. It did sheer Justice to shippers of them. This episode truly was the best in Ayase x Shu now if only a kiss would come. We know OP wise that may be with Inori.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 20, 2012 10:46 AM

Jan 2012
I would appreciate it if anyone could answer some of the questions I have.

1. What caused Shuichiro's to want to mate/marry with the apocalypse virus to create a new world in the first place? Because he's coo-coo for coa coa puff? -.-

2. Why didn't Shu and Gai get infected/killed by the virus from the first Lost Christmas when Mana exploded? They both were at ground zero.

3. Why couldn't Yuu (kid who also have power of Kings) just kill Shu and end this dreaded series right then? This was when Yuu first appeared to kidnap Inori (end of EP 11). He swung the sword to kill Shu but Gai appeared out of thin air to take the hit. All he needed to do was swing that sword again and make us all happy. Sigh...

It's a damn shame to see an anime with top of the line art/animation/design with such crap plot/story/execution.

brb pleasuring myself to relieve stress
Jan 20, 2012 10:54 AM

Dec 2007
Ignoring the silliness of this episode, sealing off the area "might" actually make the show more interesting but not going to put much hope in it.

flaxman85 said:
1. What caused Shuichiro's to want to mate/marry with the apocalypse virus to create a new world in the first place? Because he's coo-coo for coa coa puff? -.-

Same reason any power hungry people do. They're power hungry.

flaxman85 said:
2. Why didn't Shu and Gai get infected/killed by the virus from the first Lost Christmas when Mana exploded? They both were at ground zero.

Haxs.

flaxman85 said:
3. Why couldn't Yuu (kid who also have power of Kings) just kill Shu and end this dreaded series right then? This was when Yuu first appeared to kidnap Inori (end of EP 11). He swung the sword to kill Shu but Gai appeared out of thin air to take the hit. All he needed to do was swing that sword again and make us all happy. Sigh...

Because bad guys don't kill of good guys when they're weak. Anime logic.
Jan 20, 2012 11:31 AM

Jan 2012
Day2Dream said:

but he was trying to kill him in that first sword swing.... then he suddenly had a change of heart? >.>

I know it's meant to be a joke because that's what this anime is, but still -___-
Jan 20, 2012 11:48 AM

Jul 2011
wow i must say when i saw the preview of the festival, i thought this ep would of been boring but it wasn't, i love the new op and the ending, i love ayase's void, it kind of reminded me of lenalee's dark boots from d-grayman but i wonder who pulled out her void before, gai obviously knew about her void due to him being infected and can see voids but it couldn't have been him who pulled it out and yea i admit i liked that ayase and shu moment where took down the bad guys and had that cool pose even though it was slightly cliche, also it gets interesting at the end where they are gonna quarantine the people and exterminate them, it sort of reminds me of resident evil

4/5 for this ep but i gave it 5/5 because i liked the new op and end
Jan 20, 2012 12:21 PM
Jul 2010
does anyone know the name of the song during the fight scene? it was epic!
Jan 20, 2012 2:13 PM
Dec 2007
Some great stuff and some ridiculous as usual but overall Guilty Crown is still highly entertaining and deliciously over-the-top.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 20, 2012 2:17 PM

Jun 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
LieselotteHeart said:

I do think that it would be better if it got 50 episodes. That way they wouldn't rush it, and it'd be better paced. A lot of the simplified explanations stem from the anime not being long enough to fit everything in.

I for one, wouldn't be able to stand 50 eps of this. I got a kinda bored during Eureka 7 and that was a much better anime than this. :/
Jan 20, 2012 2:18 PM

Jan 2011
flaxman85 said:
Day2Dream said:

but he was trying to kill him in that first sword swing.... then he suddenly had a change of heart? >.>

I know it's meant to be a joke because that's what this anime is, but still -___-
^ is a sign of nitpicking,it's just one of those things you have to live with it's nothing new if you watch alot of anime/tv :/ i also forgot to mention I know how FP is all split up but where the F*** is kenji i noticed ive only seen him a few times and i thought he would had played a bigger roll.
Jan 20, 2012 2:33 PM

Jul 2011
Still cliche and predictable shit. Yet it's so much more watchable now. Shu's slightly less irritating, although he lost his chance to actually grow a pair during the beginning of this episode.

Amazing OST still. Was actually enjoyable despite it being mediocre; especially that extremely convenient void.
Jan 20, 2012 2:35 PM

Aug 2011
So what is it gonna be now.. Inori x Shu or Ayase x Shu? but i prefer Ayase x Shu <3
Damn those legs. Ayase was finally able to walk with her legs again, im happy for her . can't wait for the next episode to see if the people in loop 7 are gonna be exterminated

@ChibiBunni92
i love that soundtrack too. unfortunately, it got cut off all suddenly. The new OP/ED were also great
Jan 20, 2012 3:22 PM

Nov 2011
mdz said:
Still cliche and predictable shit. Yet it's so much more watchable now. Shu's slightly less irritating, although he lost his chance to actually grow a pair during the beginning of this episode.

This. lol

But hey, I really liked how my fav char (Ayase) got more screening time in this episode. And all conspires now to Shu taking over as the new leader of the Undertakers? xD I gotta say I wanted that because of the combination "Gai's too perfect x MC is too annoying". It makes me think MC can be a little bit better that way and hey, Gai's outta the way now and that Loop 7 extermination put things back into motion huh?... We'll see.
Jan 20, 2012 4:11 PM

Dec 2011
I really enjoyed the episode, finally more Tsugumi and Ayase yaaaayyyy.
Daryl was pretty cool in the episode, loved his glasses :3

Inori was meh as usual :/ the concert wasnt needed, very predictable end to the episode with the tv broadcast, overall enjoyed the episode.
Love the ayase void!
Jan 20, 2012 4:14 PM

Nov 2011
AidanAK47 said:
(Wheelchair girl falls out of chair)
….
(Two guys walk up to her)
Oh hell no…
(Start chatting her up)
Really?! Really guilty crown?
(Immediately try to molest her)
Sigh…this is just sad.

It was bad enough to pull that scene that every anime fan has seen since his very first harem but this is just too far. Apparently in Japan if any men see a women on their own they will try to rape her. Even if she is in a wheelchair.

Well I mean the people with in the quarantine are pretty desperate. Not to mention the virus is said to make people go insane. If you look back at all the things that happened, People trying to take advantage of other people would be pretty common especially in the scenario they're in.
Jan 20, 2012 4:22 PM

Sep 2011
much better than that mess of a last episode even if less stuff happened, love the new op, it also looks like shu will be pulling a gurren and become mor elike gai, glad he isnt a emotional wreck ove rhis death like i thought hed be, ayase is awesome, inori has emotions, characters are likable, much opportunity in future eps

ide say this brought a 6 to a 7 for my score, if it really gets good maybe even a 8, but the 9 range is out of the question at this point,

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 20, 2012 4:31 PM
Dec 2011
freezie said:
I think ALOT of people is really against the anime. and for what reason that they though it would break al records and be the best damn thing ever. And when they see the little cliche things the like hate it. I dont get it, The Music is top notch animation coundt be greater, the story is progressing (and getting more intense)

so all haters if you dont like it then don't watch it i still thinks it really damn good and the aura of it is perfect

People have every reason to hate this since the quality of script, characters and direction is bad. The problem is psychological in most of the cases. People fail to understand/admit to themselves that the show they like is actually bad. I don't see why anyone would even try to defend Guilty Crown. If you like it, then like it but nothing changes it from being bad.

freezie said:
and for what reason that they though it would break al records and be the best damn thing ever.

5/10 means average and most things out there are average. Therefore my assumptions are always that next show I'm about to watch is also average. My rating changes as I see the quality and how the show fits to my standards. Guilty Crown isn't even near average, but way below it.

freezie said:
And when they see the little cliche things the like hate it. I dont get it, The Music is top notch animation coundt be greater, the story is progressing (and getting more intense)
Oh c'mon. What show are you watching if you see one little cliche and nothing else wrong with this? Don't assume people to be like that. It's just your ignorance if you don't see what the show actually is. I guess you don't know much anything about direction, pacing, plot movement, plot holes, deus ex machina, cliches, character philosophy, character development, logic and realism do you?

Yes, you are right about that the show is now actually going somewhere but the script is now worse than ever. And the plot movement and pacing were horribly slow on the earlier episodes. There was not even a plot before episode 9 was it. Some people actually care what they watch and question the quality. You don't need to be a genius to tell that this show is bullshit. I really want to like this but damn it's hard. Should just shut down brains and not to care about every bad and retarded thing this show has, but there is just too many to bear.

http://chaostangent.com/2011/10/guilty-crown-an-interpretation-of-episode-01/

As for this episode, I enjoyed it quite a bit, but putting a slice of life shitz after terrorist attack and Gai's death was just really bad idea. And that final pose is normally used in shows which are made as a joke. Therefore great parody.
Jan 20, 2012 4:35 PM

Jul 2011
flaxman85 said:

well like...
Day2Dream said:

flaxman85 said:

Haxs.

shu didn't get infected, just gai, he somehow covered him at ground zero :O

On a side note...
where's my insert song :O
Jan 20, 2012 4:37 PM

Aug 2010
I hope when Shu becomes leader of Undertaker he doesn't just turn into a Gai clone.
Jan 20, 2012 6:02 PM

Aug 2008
My gawd, OP2 is so good. Better than My Dearest.

and Ayase..good lord, even more adorably badass than ever before.
Jan 20, 2012 7:08 PM

Dec 2010
Some people are making to big a deal about the school festival thing; i mean i think it was mentioned but after 9/11 granted it took time but life did move on; its human nature to do such things to cover over pain since they can't deal with it on their own; they group together to move on together. I actually liked this episode because i think Shu actually improved a little (ya i said it) and with how he looked in the OP it seems the progression will only improve since he actually looked bad ass in the OP, this show isn't capable of matching it but if it can be similar to the whole Simon/Kamina scenario than it would acceptable since Simon by most opinions did improve drastically. The whole episode was fairly cliche and unoriginal but i honestly can say i didn't see the ending coming; i said it last time but anything after the hell the city went through was something i couldn't guess, but the way they went didn't seem so bad; i do think however that with more episodes this show wouldn't be as criticized since it could provide better explanations and have better pacing thus making the plot devices seem less predictable.
InfiniteDestinyJan 20, 2012 7:15 PM
Jan 20, 2012 9:08 PM

Dec 2011
More Ayase please. <3
Jan 20, 2012 9:09 PM

Sep 2011
-Quasar said:
nedstark1990 said:
Nope, I was just saying ''Guilty Crown'' means , or at least have meant in the first 12 episodes, Shou power of using his friends like objects: that's what ''Guilty Crown'' should mean.

In your own interpretation. It's cool but like I said, it doesn't prove anything.

They implied to the max... That's the most logic reason for the title. and the most logic reason for them to be using their powers is that Shu is suppose to "get over" being a Guilty Crown

Nocturcity said:
That OP was way too Shu x Inori...bitch is annoying. It looks like Shu will get better over time, but Inori...still has no personality and isn't likable, can't stand her, Ayase is so much better...I'd rather he end up with Ayase, Hare or Tsugumi then Inori.
And Ayase's void! Loved it! Really reminded me of Air Gear.

Agreed 100% here. Inori is such a bad heroine...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 20, 2012 9:26 PM

Jul 2010
Well this episode basically just fleshes out Ayase. Unfortunately they didn't do that before so her thoughts and feelings in feel kinda...rushed and cliche. Don't like the new op. Seems like Shu will finally become badass. Or something.

Btw If ShuXInori is still valid does that mean it's incest? Since Inori is clone of Mana. Or something?
Is it wrong for a growning boy to be a sucker for a good romance?
Jan 20, 2012 9:35 PM

Nov 2011
BXRBudda said:

Btw If ShuXInori is still valid does that mean it's incest? Since Inori is clone of Mana. Or something?

No Inori is a artificial human being. She was basically created as a new body for Mana's "soul" . Basically a empty shell for Mana which is why Inori is sorta emotionless.
Jan 20, 2012 9:41 PM

Mar 2009
Why would Shu need to resurrect Funeral Parlor ? With his new-found abilities he'll match up well against GHQ. At this point, it seems extremely likely that he will attain the ability to extract an unlimited amount of voids without anyone fainting. Imagine Inori's sword with Arisa's shield.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

39 by HanSSora »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.