Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2012 10:47 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
hmm...Ishigaki loves kanna?
4/5 8/10
Jan 16, 2012 11:14 AM

Aug 2008
zimno said:
And Mio loves him?
This is so complicated as hell.

Lemon is... erm.. darker than I thought? I like that anyway.

And I like that "Saiyuusen Jikou" at the preview.
Jan 16, 2012 11:24 AM

Nov 2008
Underaged drinking throughout the middle and end parts of the ep. Lemon is one dark figure, she gives off that vibe Iori Minase has when she starts scaring the shit out of people. Love Triangle ahoy, lets hope it ends well and not in a nice boat.

Jan 16, 2012 1:57 PM

Oct 2010
zimno said:
4/5 8/10
NO! NO! I want him to be with Mio. Kanna loves Kaito that much I do know.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 16, 2012 3:08 PM

Aug 2010
Looks like this show will be better than I expected. :)
Jan 16, 2012 3:08 PM

Jul 2010
Kanna is annoying as hell.
I really liked this episode though...this series is sooo relaxing, and Ichika is cute~

Waiting for next ep.
Jan 16, 2012 3:19 PM

Mar 2011
How cute! I thing is for sure, I love Rinon :3
I think Remon is up to something, she seems dark. I kinda don't like Kanna because she gets in the way of Ichika and Kaito, but love triangles make romances all the more better.

I am really not sure about Ishigaki at the end? I think he does have some feelings towards Kanna o.O
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Jan 16, 2012 3:32 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
That was amusing, and I enjoyed it. Yea, yea, underage drinking and all, but seeing as how I started at 15 I've no room to talk.

"Lemon"? I thought her name was Remon. Whatever. Given a couple of body language hints, the thing about the script taking "20 years to develop and 5 years to write", and her non-reaction to Ichika's 'pet' (she was drinking, but I'm willing to bet she was mostly sober), I'm wondering if she's also from Elsewhere like Ichika.

KaitoDash said:
And Mio loves him?
This is so complicated as hell.

Looks like there are emotional land mines all over the place in this story ;)
CratexJan 16, 2012 3:35 PM
Jan 16, 2012 3:38 PM

May 2011
I think my Ano Hana vibe was a bit off. I think it was cause Kaito looked like Jintan. I'm now getting the vibe that this show mas more of a Toradora art style, with a plot that is like a remix of Onegai Teacher.

Kaito's sister, Nanami, is a lot like Ryuuji's mom from Toradora in that she's a strong provider under tough circumstances, yet has a strong emotional side in her love for her little brother.

Nanami's waterworks in the episode was cute to say the least. it was funny how Kanna was grilling Chiaka about her past and when Big Sis thought Chiaka didn't have parents, she latched onto Chiaka like a lost little sister and practically begged her to stay. LMAO Kanna's interrogation backfired completely.

LMAO at Lemon spiking the tea. She had them so intoxicated it they didn't even really freak out at Rinon when it appeared to save Chiaka from having to state her current thoughts about Kaito. Lemon's King game was diabolical. I knew she was going to pit Chiaka and Keito to do something naughty. Though she should have done something less outrageous like french kiss or groping. Telling them to have sex was not going to happen even if they privately liked the idea.

Though at the end, It looks like Chiaka killed Kaito's potential confession. Which sorta sucks if your a shipper of the pair. But i don't think what she did means too much yet. There's still plenty of story left the summer has only begun.

This is a pretty good story. I'm really enjoying it so far. So many different scenarios might play out yet. I think the director did a great job not tipping his hand while giving us a tease with the drama of the movie club party/meeting.

One thing is for certain. Kanna has it bad for Kaito. Everyone and their cousin knows it. Right now she's hurting bad cause she thinks she's lost Kaito to Chiaka, which she may already have.

We also know Mio has it bad for Tetsurou. It seems like those two will probably end up together much like Keade and Hyosuke did. Though Tetsurou may try to confess to someone else first.
Jan 16, 2012 3:48 PM
Jun 2009
I am really enjoying this series so far, Onegai sensie and toradora are two of my favorite anime and so far im getting vibe of both of them in this sereis.

Remon is such a hilarious character. I had a feeling that those teas were spiked and that she was onto something. The king game was just a genius plan lol.

Cant help but feel a bit sorry for Kanna. You can see that see really does care for Kaito but Chiaki is good addition to form a potential love triangle

I'm like the rest of cast and have high hopes for this
Jan 16, 2012 4:16 PM

Aug 2009
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! All these kisses are MADD CUTE!! *O*

And Lemon freaken drugged them! xDDD

And who exactly are the "couples" of this show? xO
Jan 16, 2012 4:22 PM
Dec 2007
It really is ToraDora x Onegai teacher here. And that's a compliment. Best new anime of the season for sure.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 16, 2012 4:26 PM

Jul 2009
Hooray for alcohol-fueled King's Game!

"Cougar pose" screencap do want. I must have a soft spot for cute girls with one-sided crushes on male leads.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 16, 2012 4:35 PM

Dec 2010
So did Ichika really just kill his potential confession or was it possible that it wasn't it; because aside from some fantasies like in the first episode and the one with the kiss on the head in this one they never really showed that Kaito really liked her, Also I'll agree with those who think that

Mio likes Ishigaki likes Kanna likes Kaito likes? Ichika

Well good episode all around; interesting plot potential with Kaito's "injury"; i wonder if he really died during that accident (or perhaps close to it) and the only reason he is alive is based on Ichika treatments.
Jan 16, 2012 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
So.......did Kai die and Ichika is keeping him alive? I'm just confused about that stuff that appears on his body occasionally.

I personally think Lemon is a troll.
Jan 16, 2012 5:12 PM

Nov 2011
Ya for drunk movie meeting lol i want to know what lemon put in her drink to serve my friends. Lol Kaito getting flick and slapped and lemon always king (or queen in this case)
Jan 16, 2012 5:17 PM

Aug 2010
Love polygon???!

Anyways I'm starting to fall in love with this series, hope it doesn't disappoint me.
Jan 16, 2012 5:31 PM
Sep 2008
I have a strange feeling this anime is sequel to Onegai Teacher/Twins.
The main protagonist Ichika could be offspring of Kei X Misuho (from Onegai) due to Similar hair color.
She came to earth to explore the place where her mother fell in love with her earthing father. (she refers to the tree and lake). There's reference to Pokki.

Remon-chan could be Ichigo Morino from Onegai (same person with name changed, so that people don't notice that she didn't age) *think there was a plot in onegai where she was physically on stand-still ? unaged for 6 years (reminds me of Immortal Evangeline from negima)
It isn't first time i've seen her giving that juice. She uses the same drink on onegai twins ep6.
Same voice actor.
She seems to recognize the alien pet (no hint of surprise).
"It took me 20 years to develop and 5 years to write"

And there's bit of Toradora X Ano Hi due to
- Art Director (from Toradora & Ano Hi)
- Script Writer (from Onegai Teacher/Twins)
- 2 different char. designers (from Onegai & Toradora/Ano Hi)

And 6/5 for teasing us by ending the episode teasingly.

shinchi87Jan 16, 2012 6:14 PM
Jan 16, 2012 5:40 PM

Oct 2010
DaiTomodachi said:
So.......did Kai die and Ichika is keeping him alive? I'm just confused about that stuff that appears on his body occasionally.
My theory is simple for now. Kaito's body is just reacting badly to the treatment. I suspect nano reactions or something like that. Regardless the kiss Ichika gave to Kaito seems to promote stability that much we do know.

We also do not know if his wounds were fatal. From the looks it big fat YES! Yet it's assumed for we do not know it. From the looks of it Kaito needs Ichika or he dies from the reaction itself.

Jan 16, 2012 5:40 PM
Mar 2008
Love how they make references to the Onegai series. That last "onegai" she says and "top priority" in the next episode preview.
PSN and Gamertag: Xenosnake
Jan 16, 2012 5:43 PM
Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
zimno said:
4/5 8/10
Considering what Lemon said, among other stuff, this is going to be really, really similar to Onegai Sensei so...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 16, 2012 6:06 PM

Mar 2009
Nee-chan-san? lol

Kaito's sister is awesome too.
Jan 16, 2012 6:09 PM

Apr 2011
omg i love this anime so much rn. <3
but im really confused about the ending, wonder why ichika stopped kaito from confessing. and omg does Ishigaki really have feelings for Kanna? lol omg
anyways hehe the spiking the drink really made me laugh and King's Game <3
but kanna, i hope she will be happy in the end.i like her. i like everyone <3
Jan 16, 2012 6:13 PM

Mar 2011
I like the remon and she made me smile on her orders especially the last one lol.
Great ep i like it 5/5
Jan 16, 2012 6:14 PM

Dec 2007
loving the onegai teacher feeling in this anime, is like a remake of it
the characters looks the same and if u have seen onegai teacher, u already know what the pairs are

Sumeragi Kururu - Pledge Queen of Tool Toul To

Jan 16, 2012 6:15 PM

Jan 2011
I'm really liking this series so far. Ichika is cute! Kanna seems jealous, seeing how she's always prodding into Kaito and Ichika's relationship. Remon seems to be up to something though. She's always trying to take charge of the group. And LOL @ her serving what is probably an alcoholic beverage. xD

This might be the best show of this season...
Jan 16, 2012 6:22 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode, i am liking this anime more and more.

The Onegai/Toradora/Anohana vibes this anime is giving i so big that by it already makes it awesome,without doubt as you say its Onegai Remix all the way.

Now the episode was great Nanami is soooooo funny since previous episode i already like her....to bad she probably wont have that much screen time :(

OOOh Remon without doubt my favorite character so far.......she is a big troll,making everyone drunk and then winning everytime in King's Game was soo funny cant wait to see more of her.

The Love drama its big also,so we have:
Ichika loves Kaito
Kaito loves Ichika
Kanna loves Kaito
Ishigaki loves Kanna
Mio loves Ishigaki

Remon loves Trolling eeeh i mean no one yet (or may have the hots for Ichika mmmmm)

Still we cant denied there is going to be nice drama in this great Slice of life cant wait for next episode.

Yumekichi11 said:
DaiTomodachi said:
My theory is simple for now. Kaito's body is just reacting badly to the treatment. I suspect nano reactions or something like that. Regardless the kiss Ichika gave to Kaito seems to promote stability that much we do know.
We also do not know if his wounds were fatal. From the looks it big fat YES! Yet it's assumed for we do not know it. From the looks of it Kaito needs Ichika or he dies from the reaction itself.

MMmmmmm good theory but i think is to soon to tell i think that maybe he is just taking some time to heal and it need his kissu medicine to get better i don't think he need Ichika to survive but lets see.
Jan 16, 2012 6:27 PM

Jun 2011
Kaito is already dead isn't he?
Can see tragic ending coming? >_>
Jan 16, 2012 6:28 PM
Sep 2011
I'm starting to enjoy this anime. This episode made me laugh many times. And Remon is just evil, although I sorta like her. Her laugh is priceless.
Jan 16, 2012 6:33 PM

Apr 2010
It's kinda expected ... kinda disappointed.
Jan 16, 2012 6:51 PM

Nov 2008
All I know is that I don't really like Kanna that much, but overall she's ok.

As for couples, I want Kaito x Ichika and Ishigaki x Mio!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jan 16, 2012 6:55 PM
May 2009
Kaito x Remon go go go go go go go go
Jan 16, 2012 6:56 PM

Jan 2011
it looks pretty good. though im sure it cant be toradora or anohana standards.
this is my god damn signature.
Jan 16, 2012 7:00 PM

Jul 2010
Shih said:
Kaito is already dead isn't he?
Can see tragic ending coming? >_>

I hope not, cuz im weak for dramas like this >_< but i feel the same...this series is screaming to me ''DRAMA ENDING, DRAMA ENDIND!''
Jan 16, 2012 7:01 PM

Sep 2011
This anime just gets better and better already.
Jan 16, 2012 7:05 PM

Oct 2011
I also think that Kaito is already dead.
Jan 16, 2012 7:10 PM

Oct 2010
Ajunky said:
Yumekichi11 said:
zimno said:
4/5 8/10
Considering what Lemon said, among other stuff, this is going to be really, really similar to Onegai Sensei so...
Yeah I though so. That's good to know. I am also thinking that Nanami rings with me a certain teacher from Onegai Twins. Lemon also rings a little with a girl from that series.
raxius1230 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DaiTomodachi said:
MMmmmmm good theory but i think is to soon to tell i think that maybe he is just taking some time to heal and it need his kissu medicine to get better i don't think he need Ichika to survive but lets see.
Certainly we are sure that Ichika is healing him all the time and that her healing is the cause he is having reactions so far from that I understood visually with the info. Remains to see what of it.

Jan 16, 2012 7:16 PM

Aug 2010
There's more to this show than I originally thought. I guess I'll keep watching it.
Jan 16, 2012 7:53 PM

Nov 2010
1 word... cockblocked????? hahahaha next week she gets clamjammed xD

this has a good chance to be a keeper ^^ hope it doesn't disapoint me.
Jan 16, 2012 8:01 PM

Jan 2011
i loved every minute of this! all the characters are still quite likable(sucks that his sister left i liked her) was not expecting lemon to be so evil *spiking everyones drinks*which is a good thing lol can't wait to see what else she does.

Still the love cricle is big with this one i have a feeling its gonna turn out like toradora /anohana ! :(
Jan 16, 2012 8:02 PM

Jun 2011
Valky said:
It's kinda expected ... kinda disappointed.

agree, but I don't dislike this
Onigiri-sanJan 16, 2012 8:06 PM
Jan 16, 2012 8:04 PM
Nov 2009
I sense death and a sad end
Jan 16, 2012 8:11 PM

Jun 2011
Really enjoying AnoNatsu :D Ichika is so.. >/////<

5/5

I have a feeling Kaito's gonna almost die at the end due to his body failing and Ichika's gonna have to sacrifice herself to save him DX So cliche though.. >.< weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Jan 16, 2012 8:44 PM

Dec 2011
Renon is so devious. She's the best character.
Jan 16, 2012 8:46 PM

Feb 2009
That sure is a romance that moves quickly. Daang..

I like the MC tbh, wouldn't have expected that based off of trailers/scans.
Jan 16, 2012 8:50 PM

Jun 2011
show is gettin better
Jan 16, 2012 9:22 PM

Apr 2011
This is so fun and lovely. Even though this anime is almost the same as Onegai Teacher, I think that it'll even surpass its predecessor. I need my weekly dosage for light-hearted romance and I think I've found it. This is definitely one of those anime that I'll be looking forward to each week.
Jan 16, 2012 9:53 PM

Nov 2010
Seems like Im the only Kanna fan here. Also at some points during the show, there was this weird kind of Kaito x Kanna stuff going on. I guess its more of Im a supporter of the childhood friend person.
Jan 16, 2012 10:02 PM
Dec 2009
lol.. its like a love pentagon.. except it ends with ichika.
tag©.androgynous
Jan 16, 2012 10:04 PM

Aug 2008
Much better episode than the first one.

Lol @ the drunkness of everyone at the end :D

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still a fan?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

19 by samuraibuss »»
Mar 22, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 26, 2012

437 by dodoligma »»
Mar 9, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 23, 2012

192 by ALYXVNDER_ »»
Mar 2, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 19, 2012

189 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 12, 2012

185 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.