Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2012 2:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
There's only Cat-chan left in the group that has yet to get into final. While Cat-chan is jealous of childhood friend being friendly with him, dogs get his heart pieces. Cat-chan is getting cats to get it back (and self laughing at "Kotori" for not able to call birds (tori = bird)).

The boss = huge dog that talks. It scolded the dogs getting his heart pieces. It wants apologies, but Cat-chan cannot forgive the normal behavior, which made the boss mad. Cat vs. Dog...

lol @ everyone for it to be able to do what humans to do, like drawing cards. It did excess summon at first round (even Astral said its skill is above Yuma). Cat-chan did excess summon at second round (Cat magician girl). Then It was really mad that there's a girl on it!! lol~~ (lol @ Astral for confirming that her skill's above him) Dog (her name) is a shy girl who wants to duel, she met the dog to duel. She still wants to duel against humans. Cat-chan encouraged her to stand for herself, and not stand behind her dog.

When Cat-chan seems to winning back and Dog-chan is giving up, the dog is encouraging, then Yuma, too. lol @ "Dog-bingu"! Dog-chan won, and she returned the heart piece to him. Cat-chan gave her to Dog-chan.

Haruto, Kaito's brother, is come to conscious and appeared? So he wants to find Kaito?
tsubasaloverJan 16, 2012 2:58 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 17, 2012 2:26 PM
Jun 2011
kaito and haruto will be long arc
Jan 17, 2012 4:30 PM

Aug 2009
A dog that can dual..
And I thought I saw it all
Jan 21, 2012 7:37 PM

Jun 2010
I love ygo, i've watched all the series so far but... I can't help it... WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH?

Boring filler, hope next episode is better!
Jan 22, 2012 5:00 AM
Jul 2010
That's one of the worst Yugioh episodes to ever air...
Every time I see "Cat-chan" her design seems uglier than before.

Dog-chan wasn't any better. Where are her parents? How did she learn the human language while living with dogs? How can she afford buying Yugioh cards? How did the dog get Yugioh cards in the past? Why are dogs allowed to participate in a human contest? Are the next challengers aliens or ghosts?

Those questions will never be answered by anyone.

P.S. Just 1 comment here is written correctly regarding grammar and spelling.
Jan 22, 2012 8:35 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
Was so good for me.
A fucking dog who fight ! FUUUU YEAH !
Jan 22, 2012 4:08 PM

Sep 2010
Loved that episode! Always glad to see Cat-chan getting more screen time, at least until Kotori learns to duel :P

Dog-chan was super cute by the way, so all in all, an awesome episode!
5/5, lol dueling dogs ^_^
Mar 2, 2012 11:10 PM

Sep 2011
madara1212 said:
That's one of the worst Yugioh episodes to ever air...
Every time I see "Cat-chan" her design seems uglier than before.

Dog-chan wasn't any better. Where are her parents? How did she learn the human language while living with dogs? How can she afford buying Yugioh cards? How did the dog get Yugioh cards in the past? Why are dogs allowed to participate in a human contest? Are the next challengers aliens or ghosts?

Those questions will never be answered by anyone.

P.S. Just 1 comment here is written correctly regarding grammar and spelling.

I have to agree that Cat-chan isn't the best designed character, but I mean this series's art doesn't really suit me personally

5D's was better
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 30, 2014 7:57 AM
May 2013
Yuma just went full retard... again.
You don't simply go cheer for the one who's dogs stole your heart pieces.
Dec 27, 2015 8:36 PM

Apr 2013
Felt kind of filler. If it wasn't Kobayash voicing Cat, I don't think I could stand her.
Mar 29, 2018 2:59 PM

May 2016
It was nothing more than a filler episode, it got me pretty salty :p
Aug 23, 2019 12:33 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
for half the episode, talking dueling dog WTF???
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jun 2, 2020 2:44 PM

Feb 2014
I mean, it was nice seeing Cat again having some protagonist, but the whole idea of the dueling dog makes the episode impossible to take serious.
Jun 3, 2020 6:56 PM

May 2014
Wow...this right here is PEAK Yugioh. I haven't lol'd this much at a duel since the Jaden vs. Blair match from GX.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 69 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 8, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 67 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 13, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 30, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 64 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2012

3 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 63 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.