Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Lupin III: Sweet Lost Night Episode 1 Discussion

Jan 15, 2012 11:20 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor, poor Zenigata; the ending where he's a total hobbo was just a cherry on top.

I found Nico Robin fused with Chihiro-chan to be quite enjoyable. I loved the concept of losing your memory and even loved how Lupin played a part in trying to beat such a fault.

I'd love to see what Lupin was seeing when Fujiko was doing her... exercises...

Jan 8, 2014 9:50 PM

Great first third, but then it really bogs down and never comes back. The mystery of Lupin's missing memory, something that the movie could ride for quite a while, is dispelled way too soon and merely in a boring exposition scene.

Drew was not one of the more interesting Lupin III heroines.

Jan 14, 6:25 PM

I liked how colorful this one was, and the main story with Lupin losing his memories.

That part at the end with Zenigata almost broke me, I mean I knew he was going to get his memories back and that all sorts of things have happened to him by this point, but he always had his singular obsession with Lupin to get him through that, it hurt to see him so beaten down and innocent, I mean I've grown really attached to him, I can't quite describe the relief I felt when he regained his memories.
Modified by Shamiyanah, Jan 14, 6:38 PM