Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 15, 2012 9:58 PM

Sep 2011

-Do you have any suggestions for the club?

-Anything you like to see happen? ..Like a contest or game or starting a forum?

-Anything at all?

Well, whatever comes in mind that can help the club or if you would like to play a part of an Officer...then just type away ^.^
naturalbrawlerApr 6, 2012 4:12 PM
Vandelay Industries, this is George Can’t-Stand-Ya speaking, how may I assist you?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 16, 2012 2:18 PM
Jan 2012
More games! More games! More games! :) Pretty pleaseeeee<3
Feb 4, 2012 8:10 PM

Jan 2012
A litle reminder for all the new ones and those that dont know.... please if you got some ideas post it here or send me a message or something... dont make your own forums, read the rules befor thinking of it ;)
Feb 4, 2012 8:32 PM

Sep 2011
How about new layout for the club. It's not the current layout is bad, it's just the club have come this far and with the +500 member and why not make a few changes.
But i sorry i can't make the a layout(not to good with Photoshop or something similar) so if any of you had the ability, why not?
Feb 4, 2012 8:57 PM

Jan 2012
I have a suggestion.

How about making a game choosing your own anime character, his/her story and what he/she looks like. This is about creating a story to make this club more interesting.

This is only a suggestion.
Feb 4, 2012 11:54 PM

Sep 2011
Dokuji_Saratome said:
I have a suggestion.

How about making a game choosing your own anime character, his/her story and what he/she looks like. This is about creating a story to make this club more interesting.

This is only a suggestion.

You mean, roleplaying?
Vandelay Industries, this is George Can’t-Stand-Ya speaking, how may I assist you?
Feb 4, 2012 11:59 PM

Jan 2012
Yeah, something like that.
Feb 5, 2012 12:23 AM

Sep 2011
We could try that, what exactly did you have in mind? Like simple role-playing or a certain type?
Feb 5, 2012 12:26 AM

Jan 2012
I haven't decided that yet. If you want, you make the decision.
Feb 5, 2012 12:31 AM

Sep 2011
Alright, well I'll talk to the others & see what they're opinions are about this idea.

Once again, thank you for sharing your ideas. If anything else, come right back here & I'll be more than glad to hear it! ^_^
Feb 15, 2012 10:15 AM

Jan 2012
What about a thread where you show your desktops? I'm always curious to see others peoples desktops.
Feb 16, 2012 5:28 AM

Jan 2012
CallMeChip said:
What about a thread where you show your desktops? I'm always curious to see others peoples desktops.

Hehe can become a good idea, hopefully people will be active in it... (if it will be created ;))
Feb 16, 2012 10:20 AM

Aug 2008
mby also games like what is this anime (one from image and one from op/ed/insert ) and there are many other enjoyable games...
Feb 16, 2012 1:04 PM

Jun 2011
kappuchu said:
mby also games like what is this anime (one from image and one from op/ed/insert ) and there are many other enjoyable games...

THIS!
Feb 16, 2012 10:51 PM

Sep 2011
Those are good ideas! I'm slowly adding games, like 2 weeks ago, I was just tempted to put out 3 new ones at like the same time. I'm pacing the games & keeping time between them.

You'll see that type of game pretty soon! :)

Thanks again for the suggestion..

NB
Feb 22, 2012 5:27 AM
May 2011
Well, I know this may sound kind of dumb, but how bout that game where someone writes down a story with like 2-3 sentence and hide it with a spoiler button showing the last few words. And the next person continues the story base on that last few words and does the exact same thing. But people have to be honest and not read it until the end of the game. And hopefully we can have a pretty amusing story.
Feb 22, 2012 6:12 AM

Dec 2011
I'd like if you would start a forum for adopting signatures, there people will fill a form and the "expert designers" will make the signature based on the form for fun. Preview:
Based on the anime:
Favorite characters:
Other:

zaharat said:
Well, I know this may sound kind of dumb, but how bout that game where someone writes down a story with like 2-3 sentence and hide it with a spoiler button showing the last few words. And the next person continues the story base on that last few words and does the exact same thing. But people have to be honest and not read it until the end of the game. And hopefully we can have a pretty amusing story.

Sounds like a pretty cool game, but when do we stop? I don't think that it can last much more than 10 people.
Feb 23, 2012 7:10 PM

Feb 2012
zaharat said:

well i think that's nice idea.....sure we'll laugh our hrt out.....when it's done..hahaxD
Feb 23, 2012 8:29 PM

Jun 2011
zaharat said:

Sounds like a pretty cool game, but when do we stop? I don't think that it can last much more than 10 people.

maybe after 10, everyone opens spoiler buttons and then a new round begins...something like that
Mar 3, 2012 1:29 PM

Sep 2011
TheAnaBanana said:
zaharat said:

maybe after 10, everyone opens spoiler buttons and then a new round begins...something like that

Yeah, it would get complicated.
Mar 3, 2012 1:29 PM

Sep 2011
Maylive said:
I'd like if you would start a forum for adopting signatures, there people will fill a form and the "expert designers" will make the signature based on the form for fun. Preview:
Based on the anime:
Favorite characters:
Other:

zaharat said:

Your request has been granted!!
Mar 3, 2012 1:31 PM

Sep 2011
CallMeChip said:

Yeah, I've seen those in other clubs but in the end people just stop taking the time to post their desktop because you have upload & stuff.
Mar 3, 2012 1:32 PM

Sep 2011
kappuchu said:

Yup, I will look into this game & you'll see it within a week :)

Thanks for the great idea!
Mar 6, 2012 9:12 PM

Apr 2011
I hosted my own forum for a while, and one of the games I remember catching on pretty well was a game called Two Lies One Truth.

It was pretty self explanatory. You come up with two lies and one fact about yourself, and the next person to post tries to guess which is the truth, as well as coming up with two lies and a truth themselves.

(If you're still taking suggestions, of course. :P)
"A teacher of mine used to say, 'Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the bull not to charge you because you are a vegetarian'."
-Harold Kushner

"A flower is weak and frail. If you try to cover it from the wind and the rain, it will die longing for the sun."
-Ai Haibara (Detective Conan)
Mar 6, 2012 9:29 PM

Sep 2011
ChaosBeing said:
I hosted my own forum for a while, and one of the games I remember catching on pretty well was a game called Two Lies One Truth.

It was pretty self explanatory. You come up with two lies and one fact about yourself, and the next person to post tries to guess which is the truth, as well as coming up with two lies and a truth themselves.

(If you're still taking suggestions, of course. :P)

Yeah, it also goes by the name "Lie To Me"

That game is already on my list of future games, but I keep gaps between my forum games. I don't want to introduce all my ideas for Forum Games at once & not have them as active. So I introduce like 2 games & wait for them to have like around 300-500 posts & then I add another.

& Of course I am, I really appreciate everyone's ideas. All I can say is...keep them coming! Most of the suggestions people have put are big attractions in the club already.
Mar 8, 2012 5:53 PM

Jan 2012
Reminding people of this topic...

If you have any ideas please say something here or message us ;)
Mar 16, 2012 6:48 PM

Dec 2011
I have an idea - people meet people.
Chatango isn't a good option right now to communicate and the main page isn't a place for chatting in a group. (many reasons, I won't write them down unless you ask) than for people like me and Lynerix ,DirtyNut and so on... +new people that prefer writing in the forum, please open a new thread which we just talk and chat in a group ;)
Mar 17, 2012 12:15 PM

Jan 2012
Maylive said:
I have an idea - people meet people.
Chatango isn't a good option right now to communicate and the main page isn't a place for chatting in a group. (many reasons, I won't write them down unless you ask) than for people like me and Lynerix ,DirtyNut and so on... +new people that prefer writing in the forum, please open a new thread which we just talk and chat in a group ;)

Well dont think we gone chat more just by creating a new group you know... And then we can't say what we want again...

For alot of the links we have in the History Log on the Chatango is things that gone get people banned from MAL...

If we gone do that do we need a other page that is more free for the users
May 30, 2012 6:46 AM
Apr 2010
I suggest Shiritori(game), but instead of syllables it uses the last letter of the word. Oh and I think it's better if people will NEVER repeat the words used.

I wanted to suggest about the role-playing but I can't get ideas into my head, except for the word 'HORROR BOOTH'

How about a thread dedicated for trivia questions and winners will be given prizes?
ZwygMay 30, 2012 6:51 AM
Aug 27, 2012 11:07 AM

Jul 2012
no problem with me, i got nothing in mind ^^
Sometimes, in order to cheer up,
it's nice to see there are others
who are worse off,
or at least feel the same as you do.

~Šђąқốρў ŝαмα~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Game: Count Up To 25,000! V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rayxtr - Jul 4, 2012

5208 by ZugarCupK »»
Oct 22, 2022 11:53 AM

» Game: Last Letter Anime! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

naturalbrawler - Jan 31, 2012

4902 by AkaiKiri »»
Jan 24, 2019 8:14 AM

» Game: Have you Watched it? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rayxtr - Jul 17, 2012

1283 by AkaiKiri »»
Jan 24, 2019 8:13 AM

» Game: Keep It or Drop It! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

naturalbrawler - Mar 4, 2012

1546 by Zettaiken »»
Feb 1, 2018 8:16 AM

» Introductions here! ^.^ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

naturalbrawler - Jan 14, 2012

313 by PolishLynx »»
May 12, 2016 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.