Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 7 Discussion

Aug 19, 2008 8:19 PM

i wonder if the water spirit will ever get her ring back?...just a thught

Aug 19, 2008 8:43 PM

I liked it! But I want more, lolz at malicorn => girl at the ball

Aug 19, 2008 9:50 PM
Oddly enough, when I heard about the mirror, I was thinking Saito would use it and I was thinking Colbert would be the natural mask for Saito to assume.

Then Colbert shows up, fat, sassy, and riding an airship. (I think it's supposed to be a Final-Fantasy style airship rather than a jumbo jet -- the propellers are probably pusher-props, and it appears to be the same aircraft that is seen in the opening credits.) It's been established that this fictional universe has extremely rare raise-the-dead magic, so it's not impossible that Colbert can say, "Yeah, I died once, but then someone with a powerful magic item brought me back, just like the half-elf did for two guys in the second season."

The plot was much better in this episode, and I like the notion of masquerade balls -- they fit the semi-medieval aristocratic theme of the series much better than other elements (like the medieval maid cafe run by a strange effeminate man).

Saito really has to be a little more forward in bed. If Siesta, he, and Louise and all in the same bed, I think 95% of males would have a hardwired response to grab Louise, mumble "Louise, honey, go back to sleep," and resolve the situation without an argument. Saito made up for this by stopping the argument in the final few minutes by just kissing Louise so that she would stop complaining. (Sometimes this tactic works in real life, depending on the intensity of the complaints and the attitude of the young lady in question.)

Edit: Tabitha now has an additional reason to fall in love with Saito, and I hope the writers make her fight Lousie for him.

Aug 19, 2008 10:28 PM

Really surprised colbert came back :o
on an old fashion bomber airship O_O

interesting turn in the series...i feel like the introductions have been over...and the plot starts here

4 Tiffania(s) = overkill X_x

Aug 19, 2008 10:34 PM

Colbert coming back is ridiculous, but whatever. Saito finally just shut Louise up with a kiss. Progress, at last.

Aug 19, 2008 11:04 PM

fight in bed Siesta vs Louise
Henrietta x Saito
saito with boobs
principal's transformation

love this ep. cant stop laughing, can't get enought of it, need to watch it again

Aug 19, 2008 11:07 PM

i lol at the mirror thing XD
that should be interesting i remember seeing on the anime blogger with 3 tiffianias i got to see that

Aug 20, 2008 7:28 AM

I really don't get why (some) people are complaining even when this is the type of anime where you need to switch your brain off and just enjoy the simple humor and fights between Louise and Saito.

there is indeed "a plot" but it's so thin that you can't even see it with a microscoop.

and if I'm not mistaken the anime isn't really following the novel anymore.

Aug 20, 2008 8:43 AM

WELL now. With bits and pieces of plot scattered around (though they all came to a head by the end of the episode, save for Colbert), some relationship progress -without- everything ending in an explosion and back to square one, and nothing that makes me absolutely detest any part of the episode....

Yep, we're getting to the end of the season. :| Same as the last two seasons, probably a feature that will continue on for as long as the show runs.

Aug 20, 2008 8:51 AM

So they brought Colbert from the dead eh? Wonder what kind of plot device they used for that.
The episode was meh btw.

Aug 20, 2008 4:09 PM

id hav to say that was the best episode so far.... and maybe the best for a while

/sigh

Aug 20, 2008 4:11 PM

Eternalsong said:

4 Tiffania(s) = overkill X_x

That was hilarious.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬

Aug 20, 2008 6:21 PM

This was actually a good episode. ;o

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.

Aug 20, 2008 8:04 PM

ep!c

Aug 20, 2008 8:20 PM

I thought it was a nice ep. Henrietta is hot btw.

Aug 20, 2008 8:22 PM

Two things surprised me.

1. More Tech from our world

2. Tiffania...... Why... Just Why..

Aug 20, 2008 8:22 PM

formosan said:
Oddly enough, when I heard about the mirror, I was thinking Saito would use it and I was thinking Colbert would be the natural mask for Saito to assume.

Then Colbert shows up, fat, sassy, and riding an airship. (I think it's supposed to be a Final-Fantasy style airship rather than a jumbo jet -- the propellers are probably pusher-props, and it appears to be the same aircraft that is seen in the opening credits.) It's been established that this fictional universe has extremely rare raise-the-dead magic, so it's not impossible that Colbert can say, "Yeah, I died once, but then someone with a powerful magic item brought me back, just like the half-elf did for two guys in the second season."

The plot was much better in this episode, and I like the notion of masquerade balls -- they fit the semi-medieval aristocratic theme of the series much better than other elements (like the medieval maid cafe run by a strange effeminate man).

Saito really has to be a little more forward in bed. If Siesta, he, and Louise and all in the same bed, I think 95% of males would have a hardwired response to grab Louise, mumble "Louise, honey, go back to sleep," and resolve the situation without an argument. Saito made up for this by stopping the argument in the final few minutes by just kissing Louise so that she would stop complaining. (Sometimes this tactic works in real life, depending on the intensity of the complaints and the attitude of the young lady in question.)

Edit: Tabitha now has an additional reason to fall in love with Saito, and I hope the writers make her fight Lousie for him.

Yeah, I agree with the tactic but why don't think of as this way since you have a interest in medieval things: Louis-->Wife & Siesta-->Mistress (of course all to Saito disposal {this based on her submissive side in this episode}). This was quite often in those times. Tabitha....yeah more love CHAOS...sure but I do wonder about one thing.....how will Tabitha change towards Saito after all this????
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

Aug 20, 2008 9:23 PM
that whole tifannia being saito thing was adorable , i loved it, i never thought the princess would become louise and do something like that

Aug 21, 2008 2:59 AM
angel999 said:
Louis-->Wife & Siesta-->Mistress.....how will Tabitha change towards Saito after all this????

It would be a welcome change to see an anime where the man resolves his issue by saying, "I'm going to have a wife *and* a mistress!" I don't think I've ever seen that in an anime with an actual story. I presume hentai does it fairly often.

What, indeed, will Tabitha do? And who is the big-breasted rosy-cheeked blue-haired girl featured in the publicity art? I don't think she's been in the show yet.

Aug 21, 2008 6:24 AM

henrientta best character in the anime.......... full stop.....

Aug 21, 2008 7:06 AM

Nyaann!!!
Nice episode, a little bit akward because of louise coming out of hypno and then fighting with saito :P
Just a question where the hell did tabitha went?

Aug 21, 2008 4:02 PM

meh 90% fluffy 2% character development, 8% plot? Well at least there was SOME plot development.
Kind regards
Sidoen

Aug 21, 2008 11:34 PM

godoftheds said:
g WTF HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD AND WHY IS HE ON A PLANE!?!?!?!?!

umm exactly. not really sure i like that fact. kind of too random for me.

Aug 23, 2008 7:49 AM

That was a really nice episode.

Aug 23, 2008 7:53 AM

Yukino21 said:
that whole tifannia being saito thing was adorable , i loved it, i never thought the princess would become louise and do something like that

In the beginning, I thought Siesta was Louise.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬

Aug 23, 2008 11:51 AM

Dammit, can't people remain dead? No, of course no, they have to appear nezt season and make a flashy entrance inside a huge warship...

Aug 25, 2008 11:38 AM

It was funny, but I still enjoyed the episodes from the first season more. There was a tiny bit of plot development and story in this, but I still have no idea where theyre going this season.

Aug 26, 2008 2:13 AM

It was very good episode, but I must say - Henrietta is stupid. I understand, that she wanted to be hugged by Saito, but kiss? And why Saito didn't stop her? I hated it and I wouldn't forgive Saito so quickly. I know he loves only Louise, but It was too much. He should restrain himself.

Aug 26, 2008 6:05 AM
DB Admin
YOUBACK4MORE?

Hm, what? O_o

So they are able to make somewhat good episodes. I enjoyed this one, a pretty good episode after all these meh episodes.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  

Aug 26, 2008 7:34 AM
What? Did that Colbert-sensei also see an elf or something?
Seems like the good guys don't die in this serie! xD

I wonder what horny Saito has to say about the kiss with the princess. Louise knows about it, or does she? :O

Aug 26, 2008 7:44 AM

Colbert's 'HAI GUIZE' was a load of crap but the Sleipnir Ball was pretty well done, especially when compared to the blandness of previous eps

Aug 26, 2008 7:48 AM

cyruz said:
Hm, what? O_o

So they are able to make somewhat good episodes. I enjoyed this one, a pretty good episode after all these meh episodes.

My thoughts exactly. This ep was better than the past few have been. This season has disappointed me with its lack of development and overdosing tsundere crap. :( But this ep was reasonably good.

Aug 26, 2008 9:35 AM

Yay for the development. I'm looking forward to the next episode. =) And I really liked the LouisexSaito sweetness. ♥
However, Siesta is pissing me off more and more -.- Plus, Henrietta acts weird. She should just try to sort out her feelings. Either, she goes for Saito, or she decides to consider Louise's feelings if she admires her so much. o_o

Aug 26, 2008 12:22 PM

They need a damn good explanation for why Colbert is still alive...

otherwise, SAITO WITH TITS

Aug 26, 2008 2:33 PM
formosan said:
angel999 said:
Louis-->Wife & Siesta-->Mistress.....how will Tabitha change towards Saito after all this????

It would be a welcome change to see an anime where the man resolves his issue by saying, "I'm going to have a wife *and* a mistress!" I don't think I've ever seen that in an anime with an actual story. I presume hentai does it fairly often.
That could work, except it would make Saito a hypocryte since he saved Siesta from becoming an aristocrat's mistress back in season 1. Of course, Saito has never been the same since season 2 turned him into a horny boob lover.

Aug 26, 2008 3:25 PM

The first part of this episode was pretty weird. X_x
The second part was nice.
Yay Colbert-sensei is back. =D

Aug 26, 2008 11:44 PM
Has the series reached a new low? There has to be a limit to cheesiness. There hasn't been any character development since about the end of the first season whatsoever, dead characters turn out to be alive and kicking, there are ridiculous fights that end up in deus ex machinae appearing, and all plot devices are worthlessly transient. I understand the need for fapservice and such, but I believe this has become somewhat retarded. :|
Modified by moozooh, Aug 26, 2008 11:51 PM

Aug 27, 2008 4:42 AM

cyruz said:
Hm, what? O_o

Lol, same. It was actually good for once :O

Aug 27, 2008 8:02 PM

finally Kirche is back wondered where she'd been but wtf at colbert coming back? Saito should be with Henreitta actually anyone but Louise. I wish he wouldn't of caught her and she'd of broke her neck.

Aug 28, 2008 8:22 AM

formosan said:
angel999 said:

What, indeed, will Tabitha do? And who is the big-breasted rosy-cheeked blue-haired girl featured in the publicity art? I don't think she's been in the show yet.

I don't want to spoil anything but that may be Tabitha's younger sister you can know this with the preview of #9.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

Aug 29, 2008 8:45 AM

Colbert resurrection? Bah.. Ok, I know it's rare in PG-13 series to a character die eventual...
This series just goes and goes in circles.. The only thing is changed since the first season is that there are more and more girls around Saito and they gets more and more attached to him..
I continue with it, beacause I rarely drop an anime, but it's gettin close to it sometimes.

Aug 29, 2008 11:42 AM

why did I think that colbert was still alive :v looks like he really is.

Things are getting interesting. I don't regret picking up this season after all.

Aug 30, 2008 12:45 PM
Wow this is getting ridiculous. Not that it wasn't before but it's really turning awful now.

A lot of scenes were absolutely awful. Saito is crouched with his sword on the ground and one second later he catches Louise that has just fallen from a giant flying manta ray like it was nothing, with his sword on his back (believe me, trying to catch someone falling from 20 meters high is no piece of cake) ! Yeah great. And Colbert-sensei that everyone knew was dead isn't dead anymore, kills a hundred ennemies in 2 seconds and flies a carrier plane. Yeah great. Henrietta show up after 5 blank episodes, disguised as Louise, and kisses Saito. Yeah great. Siesta who was even shocked at the idea of flirting with Saito one episode ago, now is a total slut and waits for him on the ground asking for punishment? Yeah great. Tifa disguises as Saito because he is her role model, but keeps her big boobs. Yeah great. I wonder : is there even a plot?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Sep 5, 2008 2:49 AM

Colbert still alive? :O I wanna hear an explanation.

Good episode overall. That pretty guy (what's his name again?) turning into himself is great XD I laughed for 3 minutes before finally coming to my senses XD

Louise is my favourite tsundere now.

Sep 6, 2008 12:34 PM

AAH colbert is still alive ! XD

Sep 6, 2008 11:01 PM

wow

Traps and love triangle turns into love square

Sep 16, 2008 11:20 AM

Goodness, I think what I enjoy the most about this show is the opening.
Siesta on the floor, this slut makes me lawl <3 shes so cute, "ga~cha!". Louise transforming into her sister was cute too. I thought this plot was pretty funny, and interesting to see who they all wished to be/like. Henrietta turning into Louise was sort of suprising for me, that whole scene was just sad. A serious situation turned out to be a comedy in the end, which was pretty funny untill Louise actually fell. I can't ever get enough of any Louise and Saito scenes, :D so that was pretty satisfying. The most shocking above all? Mr. Colbert appearing from the grave!

I'm so happy things seem to be getting back on track and, returning to the plot and not focusing too much on fanservice. :)<3

Sep 28, 2008 12:06 PM

lol, at first I thought Saito wanted to change himself w/ boobs so that he could... well, you know. Maybe I'm an idiot, but thats what I thought, lol

and siesta is starting to piss me off...

Sep 30, 2008 7:45 PM

hmm good episode.
so louise wants to be her onee sama, and the princess wants to be louise... and a lot of girls want to be tiffania and tiffania wants to be saito with big bust.... aahahhh
siesta is dragging this anime bad.
lol at louise tempting saito xD
loui..... hime sama kiss!!
wow, i didn't know she was that fragile
and louise finds out gets pissed and turns sides, and then turns sides again to be neutral and fall to be saved by saito who kisses her and then she forgives him.. or something like that.
but tabitha.... to fight saito... plot deepens...

Oct 8, 2008 11:58 PM

Henrietta said that she's jealous of Louise, because she has a pure heart, stands for what she believes, etc.

Does it include that she's also jealous of Louise because she has Saito? Ahahaha! :3 LOL!

A queen should sort her feelings first. XD

Someone also feel so fast paced in this episode like me? I mean, there are many plots that are introduced. Many incidents happened that can turn into bigger plots. But they all just ended with a conclusion in just one single episode. LOL!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »