Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2012 4:19 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hah, rocks in the credits.

16 year olds really have developed throughout the years of Lupin. I admit that I laughed when Lupin gained those heart eyes when Goemon mimicked Michelle's earlier pose. I thought this special would have copious amounts of Goemon awesomeness but he got really degraded. The gang's last move was astounding, but that was pretty much it; I like Lupin a lot more when the whole gang is together.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2013 7:40 PM
Oct 2010
Goemon was a comic relief.
Jan 7, 2014 11:21 PM

Jun 2010
I liked how relatively low-key and full of comedy this one was, and the separation and then collision of the regular characters was pretty amusing.

I don't understand how Michelle's father is apparently supposed to be alive, though, or why he's in an airport in Bangkok. If he's supposed to have survived being shot in the gut with a shotgun, shouldn't he be in a hospital? It's as if the ending were suddenly changed to be happier.

YukuZetsuji said:
Goemon was a comic relief.

Comedy Goemon is best Goemon.
Aug 5, 2019 8:03 AM

Sep 2011
It was so-so. I like how the story was really divided into seven days though. I also liked to see Fujiko and Goemon working together. I guess it's because they are my favorites, and it's one of the combinations we don't see a lot. They have a nice dynamic, and she even made him carry a phone around. It was especially funny to see her bickering with Lupin when he came to steal him away. xD And I would get heart-eyes by looking at Goemon's cleavage too. lol

That guy Jigen knew was the worst though. Tricking him into signing that contract to take advantage of his honor. But well, he never really meant to kill Lupin, and it was funny to see Zenigata confused with the situation. That moment Zenigata told Lupin that they were connected by the red thread of fate was gold too. xD And thanks to it we got some serious scenes with a pantless Lupin. lol Like when he sent the two people behind it all to hell, that was ruthless and I loved it. And I also loved to see a pissed off Fujiko totally ending those "small fries" with a bit of Goemon's help. XD
Dec 19, 2021 2:04 AM
Apr 2021
Hey,dude!It's a correct special,why haven't anyone told me that before!?😯It's full of jokes and except the last half hour it isn't boring either.I recommend it.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.