Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (201) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Indeed.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
Moimy.

Chocolate Belgian Waffles for breakfast, healthy start to the day.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Yus. Blanket Man is dead.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
Oh, a new chat has been made. And I wasn't there to celebrate. :(
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
I don't really have breakfast.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
That's because no one cares if you're there or not.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
What is the time in your place now Moimy?
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
I do sometimes, i mostly just eat when I'm hungry though, which is like 2 times a day.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
Sebulon said:
What is the time in your place now Moimy?


11pm/.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
10:56pm.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
KiraboShikari said:
Sebulon said:
What is the time in your place now Moimy?


11pm/.
Wow, it's the complete oppisote of mine. No wonder I see him so rarely.
 
Jan 15, 2012 1:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
I remember a little while back I was pretty much on the same sleep schedule as the Americans, meaning I was going to bed at like 5 - 8am. More normal now.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
KiraboShikari said:
I remember a little while back I was pretty much on the same sleep schedule as the Americans, meaning I was going to bed at like 5 - 8am. More normal now.
Quite extreme. :) I go to sleep at like 2-3am nowadays.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:01 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3462
My sleep schedule was fine until i bought this game
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Lies, I'm always here.

My sleep schedule is never fine.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
What mangakas works should hammer my way through next? I was thinking that guy that did Uzumaki but I'm not in a horror mood so any suggestions?
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Junji Ito.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
That is his name.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Yeah, Go for it.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
"but I'm not in a horror mood"

...oh wait...there's one about cats.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
You should read it anyway.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Cats are the devils that peer into your soul.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
Oh God, I new about his art and stuff I wonder why I was expecting cuteness.


Anyway, yeah, most cats are evil.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5800
^

So moe.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Fuckin cute.
 
Jan 15, 2012 2:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Oh shit. Me and my flatmate found all these letters from someone who used to live here years ago. There's some that are like education certificates, but some are like....fucked up. There's a letter from her therapist/psycharist, and this emotional diagram to help her sort herself out. And she has massive problems with her mother. It's WHACK.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
Ringo. Mogire. Beam.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:02 AM

Online
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3462
Moimy said:
Oh shit. Me and my flatmate found all these letters from someone who used to live here years ago. There's some that are like education certificates, but some are like....fucked up. There's a letter from her therapist/psycharist, and this emotional diagram to help her sort herself out. And she has massive problems with her mother. It's WHACK.


No murders? Not a haunted building?
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
jpem said:
Moimy said:
Oh shit. Me and my flatmate found all these letters from someone who used to live here years ago. There's some that are like education certificates, but some are like....fucked up. There's a letter from her therapist/psycharist, and this emotional diagram to help her sort herself out. And she has massive problems with her mother. It's WHACK.


No murders? Not a haunted building?


We suspect so.

KiraboShikari said:
Ringo. Mogire. Beam.


Kusou Rumba.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:08 AM
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
Forgot about that show, I liked thefirst few eps. *downloads batch*
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
I'm fabulous.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:17 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3147
KiraboShikari said:
Oh God, I new about his art and stuff I wonder why I was expecting cuteness.


Yes evil things that want you to feed them 4 times a day.

The cat at my work eats like 4 or 5 times during my shift.
Shuck Face / Slinthead!
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 826
We've got two kittens. And the most frustrating thing with them, is that they play in their water bowl and make a mess on the floor as a result. Then the look at me like, we need water? Oy.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011


Cats.
Smarter than you.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 600
That's quite a boring book.

 
Jan 15, 2012 3:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
But bird killing is in a cat's best interests.

Kiwi!
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 4208
Good mornin' people.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 600
Moiiii.

 
Jan 15, 2012 3:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
boobs.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Asses.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:34 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3817
Sebulon said:
Good mornin' people.
Morning
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
Horo and Kotomi dancing on a cake.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 600
Assboobs.

 
Jan 15, 2012 3:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Dayyymn internet.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1011
Janyan said:
Assboobs.


No, the next in the combo is Legs. Boobs, ass and legs.
 
Jan 15, 2012 3:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 600
And slim, athletic midriff

 
Jan 15, 2012 3:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 7762
Clavicle>legs
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (201) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »