Forum Settings
Forums

Your favorite fights, what makes them the best?

Pages (27) « First ... « 25 26 [27]
Post New Reply
Mar 19, 2016 8:37 PM

Obligatory Saitama vs. Boros of One Punch Man fight because of the consistent sakuga animation that blows the mind.

Also, Simon/Nia vs the Anti Spirals of TTGL because of the fight's scale.

Mar 19, 2016 8:42 PM

Good fight choreography, smooth animation, clever use of terrain and tactics, and unpredictability make a good fight.

I also enjoy it when one of the protagonists unleashes a well-deserved, one sided, beatdown on someone too.

Or when one of the secondary characters is in over their head fighting a better opponent, but manages to pull off a win by the skin of their teeth.
Modified by Kruszer, Mar 19, 2016 8:47 PM
"I am Holo the wisewolf, I know that there are things in this world that I do not know, that is what makes me wise."
-Holo (Spice & Wolf)

Sep 6, 2017 2:50 AM

Strategy accompanied by magic. while fist fight is good, it rarely makes me satisfied. i love magic, but many shows dont use the potential to make magic fights... magical. the most common one is super human strength and its not rly dazzling because the author restricts them to be on par with the enemy. OPM does the opposite of that and it was pretty satisfying.

Sep 6, 2017 3:31 AM

DBZ best was Goku/ Vegi vs Boo with the awsome Genkidama at the end everybody gave his power to... That gave me the creeps as it was an emotional moment and you saw all important characters during that scene

Bleach has so much good fights!
Ichigo- Byakuya
Ichigo- Ken
Ichigo- Grimmjow but my favourite is against Ulquora because he is bad-ass too in his Resurrección form

Sep 6, 2017 7:05 AM

Any fight scene in Noragami... the animation by Bones is just amazing and it's always so exciting and intense to watch them. Especially any scene with Yato and Bishamon in Season 2. They are not the best fight scenes in anime, but they are my favorite.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.

Sep 6, 2017 7:15 AM
Seikon no qwester

Sasha vs the qwester of gold

So much titty sucking so much action

Bloody awesome

FEMINISM IS CANCER!!!!!

Sep 6, 2017 7:31 AM
Here is my list of Amazing fights:
Seigi vs Cal - Taboo Tattoo
Kiritsugu vs Kirei - Fate/zero
Yuuji vs Du Pont - Grisaia
Tazuna and Koyori vs Riri and Masaru - Hand Shakers
Kogami vs Makishima - Psycho-Pass
Reds vs Blues - K: Return of Kings
Meruem vs Netero - Hunter x Hunter 2011
Tatsuya vs Masaki - The Irregular At Magic High School
Ikki vs Kuraudo - Chivalry of a Failed Knight

So much over the top action with fantastic art style that makes those acting scenes more exciting to watch.

Sep 6, 2017 8:33 AM

Too many to list. If I have to pick two, they would be:

The fight between Araragi and Kiss-Shot at the end of the third Kizumonogatari movie. It was just awesome. There were just two inmortal vampires fighting each other (even if Kiss-Shot was holding back her full powers) in the most chaotic and erratic way possible with Godly visuals and who manages to be ridiculous, funny and epic at the same time. Then that ending with the "everyone is happy because nobody is happy" conclusion made it even better. Those 6 years of development were expended well after all.

The other one is, of course, the spectacular and unmatched fight of the 4th episode of Katanagatari of Shichika against Hakuhei Sabi. Words cannot descript such epic battle made by God itself. Spectacular sakuga, engaging dialogues, beautiful visuals, the character of Sabi was magnificent and the final clash was... uff... too awesome for this world.
Too bad Youtube copyright laws have delete the full fight, so we can only watch the preview of the fight (which is epic in itself).

Pages (27) « First ... « 25 26 [27]