Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2012 11:29 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The guy that can read minds really came in handy and killing him was reasoable though..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 10, 2014 9:20 PM

Aug 2013
Alright so he was able to defeat the doctor.
May 2, 2015 7:35 AM

Aug 2012
Hmm, I think this part is definitely stronger in the anime but oh well, this was still entertaining. If there's anything I really liked about this part, it's that everyone played a role. Even if it was a small one, all these people with gifts were vital to taken down the Doctor & that's something I appreciate rather than Yusuke managing on his own (which, to be fair, he probably could have, minus determining the doctor without Kido's help).
Apr 15, 2017 2:04 PM

Nov 2010
I really like how killing a human is shown to be something important. Many manga often completely skips that. The doctor didn't die but I do like that it was brought up.

And yeah, it's great that all of the three new characters help in some way.
Mar 15, 2019 7:45 AM

Sep 2012
This is the first chapter I've found truly entertaining after the Dark Tournament arc. Of course, I read through all of that several years ago, so I don't really remember a lot of details :p

But for real, the illustrations of Yusuke with that cold look on his face every time he threatened to kill the doctor were chilling, and I seriously got goosebumps on the page where he unleashes that barrage of punches on him.

More topics from this board

» When will this manga "go better"?

Feli_Esmeralder - Apr 22, 2021

2 by Deft192 »»
Mar 7, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Chapter 13 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 2, 2012

3 by aod-kun »»
Feb 2, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Chapter 12 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 2, 2012

3 by aod-kun »»
Feb 2, 3:21 AM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Chapter 7 Discussion

jacobpaige - Apr 3, 2010

4 by aod-kun »»
Feb 1, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Yu Yu Hakusho Chapter 5 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 2, 2012

3 by aod-kun »»
Feb 1, 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.