Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2008 4:06 PM

Jun 2007
gawd so much fun to watch, lots of laughs or whatever. loved the part with rolo. Like the part lelouch told him that he hates him and that he tried to kill him and then the last part with the pause + run. Darn, I caught up :(
midori-Aug 20, 2008 8:52 AM

今はどんでん返しの時代ではない★너와 함께 했던 일상은
어느샌가 작은 영화속 풍경이되고 ☆
Aug 19, 2008 5:24 PM

Apr 2008
This is an excellent episode! I hold my breath when Lulu took away his mask in front of others.

Suzaku became kind of scary.
Aug 19, 2008 6:09 PM

May 2007
Wow, that was a little crazy.

Looking forward to the end of this anime now.

Lelouch and Suzaku really need to join together and kick some serious ass. I want to see that at least once before the end. Though it probably won't happen.

Still very saddened over the fact of Nunnally's death. Hopefully she'll miraculously be alive in some believable way.
VK11Aug 19, 2008 6:14 PM
Aug 19, 2008 7:31 PM

Jul 2007
i feel suzy will die soon, after his devil laugh at the end, im pretty sure he snapped and will go off on a killing rampage.
Aug 19, 2008 8:12 PM
Jan 2007
I cried :< even though I hated Rolo. At least they gave him a good death scene, unlike Nunally. I got kinda pissed at Ogi, with his "at least give us Japan". The hell? He'd be nothing without Lulu D:< Suzaku's crazy laughing made me LOL though.
Aug 19, 2008 8:15 PM

Aug 2008
Three best touching deaths.

1. Shirley
2. Euphemia
3. Rolo

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 19, 2008 8:28 PM

Mar 2008
dtshyk said:
nihil said:
dtshyk said:
Suzaku went mad!? He looked like psycho...

do want moar of dat

Code Geass R3 Hangyaku no Suzaku ?

I lol'd really hard.
Aug 19, 2008 9:39 PM

Aug 2008
The mask came off!!

So I wonder how the world is gonna respond to all of this, need bets on who Lelouch's new "group" will be...as many have already been doing.

I'm all pissed Diethard betrayed him after being so fanatical about him before ><

great episode all in all.
Aug 19, 2008 11:12 PM

Jun 2008
PandaPuff said:
WAI ROLLO

Lelouch shall die. Suzaku will rule the world. ;D

you must be jking!! Suzaku shalll diee!!!... Lelu shall win win

"If you're going my way, I'll walk with you."
Aug 19, 2008 11:22 PM

Aug 2007
Insane! Whats Lulu gonna do now? But damn did the ninja maid die!? >.< She was awesome!
Aug 20, 2008 12:36 AM

Jun 2008
Wow, everything blew up in Lelouch's face. I actually felt bad for Rolo...........

Suzaku continues to make me laugh by going bat-shit crazy.
Aug 20, 2008 4:03 AM
Apr 2008
Interesting episode, & there's sure lots of discussion here.

Since everyone's been talking about who die & who live, I shall state my own prediction:

- Lelouch & Suzaku dies in the end
- The Emperor dies or at least get something worse
- Schneizel will be crowned emperor in a time skip

xl3lueazndragonx said:
Insane! Whats Lulu gonna do now? But damn did the ninja maid die!? >.< She was awesome!

Yes, it's confirmed.
Aug 20, 2008 5:14 AM

Apr 2007
Awesomeness to the max.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2008 5:30 AM

Aug 2008
Plun said:

1. Shirley
2. Euphemia
3. Rolo

What about Clovis? Literally shitting his pants begging his brother for mercy. How much more "touching" can it get :)

On another note, may be a bit weird to say now, but I just noticed Rolo's Geass has one huge range. Several of the KMFs he was taking down looked to be several hundreds of meters away. Crazy...
Aug 20, 2008 11:10 AM

Feb 2008
Veritias said:
Fine, I'll give you some more;

Of course nothing of this is certain.

mflatischler.tk - My Manga translations and transcriptions
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Aug 20, 2008 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
Plun said:

1. Shirley
2. Euphemia
3. Rolo

I agree with this list. I never expected I'd feel bad for Rolo's death, though.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 20, 2008 12:34 PM

Jun 2008
Black Knights turning on Lelouch, and Lelouch basically losing everything all in one episode, it feels like the story’s moving almost too quickly, yet there’s still about a quarter of the series left!

Holy moly, I'd never thought I would feel sorry for Rolo either. It was so sad. The song made it even more, dramatic D:<3 Shirley, Euphemia, and Rolo's deaths have been the saddest I agree. The moment where Kallen demanded to know how Zero felt about her, made me dislike him a little bit, but I'm glad he left it with "live on,". C.C. might become a little more useful next episode, since she heard her master's scream. Hopefully, I miss her on the big screen. :)

I don't hate Suzaku, I don't even understand why people hate him so much. I love both Lulu and Suzaku, though his evil little laugh left me kind of awkward, but Lelouch has had one too :D<3
Aug 20, 2008 12:50 PM

Jul 2007
This ep just crazy...
Firstly they made me like Rolo when i H-A-T-E-D him.And i mean it.He killed Shirley FFS.
But i recognize his act of saving Lelouch.As i see it in CG noone is good or bad.Everyone just acts for his own needs.Secondly wtf with Suzaku? From the beggining of this anime i was trying to say if Lelouch and Suzaku are good or bad.What i deducted is that they are both good but they make stupid desicisions and mistakes.Allthough i never liked Suzaku unlike i did with Lelouch... Dunno whats going to happen next but i believe that they keep owning Lelouch again and againand again.. So i believe in the end he will survive.(or at least i hope a happy ending with him and kallen:P)
Aug 20, 2008 4:15 PM
May 2008
Kyo_Kagami said:
i feel suzy will die soon, after his devil laugh at the end, im pretty sure he snapped and will go off on a killing rampage.

there's no way he'd die before the end, hes alive at least until the climax
Aug 20, 2008 4:22 PM

Aug 2008
Freed said:
Plun said:

1. Shirley
2. Euphemia
3. Rolo

What about Clovis? Literally shitting his pants begging his brother for mercy. How much more "touching" can it get :)

On another note, may be a bit weird to say now, but I just noticed Rolo's Geass has one huge range. Several of the KMFs he was taking down looked to be several hundreds of meters away. Crazy...

Dont know. I didnt like Clovis, even from the beginning.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 20, 2008 5:03 PM

Jun 2008
No Rolo... why? ;_;

*Sigh* Even if Lulu does go loco he always seems to figure everything out in a little while... but now Suzaku's gone k-razy? o_O.... that face... made me want to hate him... it's like not the same as when Lulu goes crazy like that ._.

But this is getting sooo good ><.... only liek what? 6 episodes left? T_T

Sig WILL change soon~
Aug 20, 2008 5:06 PM

Aug 2008
StabbyPWNS said:
No Rolo... why? ;_;

*Sigh* Even if Lulu does go loco he always seems to figure everything out in a little while... but now Suzaku's gone k-razy? o_O.... that face... made me want to hate him... it's like not the same as when Lulu goes crazy like that ._.

But this is getting sooo good ><.... only liek what? 6 episodes left? T_T

Yep. I dont know if they can finish everything within that 6 episodes. Probably a new season? (Which I doubt it's going to happen)

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 20, 2008 5:54 PM

Jun 2008
I also don't know how they'll finish the story in only 6 episodes...
maybe they'll really make another season, cause the show is very popular and so they'll drag the story... but it would be really bad if they ruin the ending!!!
And I really hope that the last two episodes
won't be released like 2 months after... it would really kill me ;)
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Aug 20, 2008 10:08 PM

Aug 2008
natsuki-chan-bg said:
maybe they'll really make another season, cause the show is very popular and so they'll drag the story... but it would be really bad if they ruin the ending!!!

I already feel another season coming, or a rushed 6 episode to do so much ending. We can only believe in them to make things work...
"I recall that the people went about with pale and worried faces, and whispered warnings and prophecies which no one dared consciously repeat or acknowledge to himself that he had heard. A sense of monstrous guilt was upon the land, and out of the abysses between the stars swept chill currents that made men shiver in dark and lonely places."

H.P. Lovecraft
"Nyarlathotep"

"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."
H.P. Lovecraft, most famous quote.
Aug 21, 2008 4:03 AM

Apr 2008
Finishing this in 6 episodes means that Lulu wil lose(again) or that we will get a lame ending either way. I want another season!

Why did they have to mess up Rolo's great death by making him gay til the end?

Hoping Anya joins Lulu soon.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Aug 21, 2008 9:03 AM
Apr 2008
I wonder how many of Marianne's other subjects are still loyal to her (i.e. Orange). If there's enough of them, Lelouch may have a small insurgency waiting in the wings if the truth of Zero's identity spreads throughout Britannia.
propheticAug 21, 2008 9:08 AM
Aug 21, 2008 10:12 AM

Jun 2008
Remus_Lupa said:

Why did they have to mess up Rolo's great death by making him gay til the end?

They didn't make him gay... he just has kyodai love fo Lulu XDDD
//“The third time is for what will be. The way back will come but once. Be steadfast.”
Aug 22, 2008 12:58 AM

Jan 2008
Omg, how is going to fix this?
Aug 22, 2008 2:23 AM
Apr 2008
natsuki-chan-bg said:

Looking at the pace that they can go, I doubt there will be a Season 3. But I look forward to an epic ending.

aero said:
Omg, how is going to fix this?

Still possible for Lelouch to have a comeback to the Black Knights, but things won't be smooth for him esp the Knights' trust that he lost in this episode.
Aug 22, 2008 12:27 PM

Jun 2007
No more Rolo... that was sad.
Kallen staying with Lulu till the 'end', and Lulu trusting and worrying about her, loved it.
Lulu becoming the angel and Suzie the devil ohoho yeah that just makes it more interesting. I dont think anyone knows whats gonna happen next, at east i dont :D
Aug 22, 2008 10:48 PM

Aug 2007
Ugh thank goodness Rolo is gone. If you ask me, he didn't really deserve a touching death, but whatever. Let's see if Nunnally is still around! She's been listed as "missing" on the CG character chart on the site.
Aug 23, 2008 2:13 AM

Jun 2008
I'm betting that Shneizell will try to use Black Nights, or the king will try to take over the world, and they'll of course call Lelouche to lead and coordinate them into victory :)
And Shneizell really annoys me, I think he's a bigger villain that the king, only we don't know it just yet... When Suzaku launched Fleya he just smirked, and he knew how much destruction is that gonna cause...
What is king's reason for doing what he does, that we still don't know...
Anyway, can't wait for the next episode XDDD
Aug 23, 2008 6:00 AM

Aug 2008
I dont like where code geass is going, in the end lelouch probably kills the emperor in a way and ends up dead himself as well....
Aug 23, 2008 8:22 AM

Jun 2008
Lulu won't die, I am sure XDDD
And by the way, Emperor is now immortal, so how's he gonna kill him, I really wanna know ...
Aug 23, 2008 11:25 AM

Jun 2008
Well I'm guessing the next episode Lelouch might just stop being a pussy and kill off C.C. thus getting immortal powers and whatnot...he will then go around killing people...

I wish...I mean it's not going to happen but it should. He has already fucked up...hard. He should've just killed Suzaku in the begining, etc. Like his friends all died eventually and he never thought of them as friends anway?
Aug 23, 2008 8:14 PM

May 2008
I really think Suzaku will now be with Lulu, thats just me tho..

I can't help but think that there's something else with the conversation he had with Orange.
Aug 23, 2008 9:39 PM

Oct 2007
Shadowajohn said:
Wishy said:

On some episodes before, he told Charles to "die", it would be more intelligent to tell him "obey whatever I say forever".
I don't think this would of worked...since he became like C.C and V.V, making all geass not work on him. The bit where he shot himself must of been an act.

Or he would try to kill himself all the time which would be UBBERLY fun to watch...!! xDD
Aug 23, 2008 11:17 PM

May 2008
As a Suzaku lover, I'm really curious about this new twist of events. Will he become even yummier in his newfound crazy?
But yeah, how the hell could Nina design that weapon without knowing how it works?
Aug 24, 2008 4:51 AM

Jun 2008
tsukikage said:

But yeah, how the hell could Nina design that weapon without knowing how it works?

Nina must die XDDD

And Lelouche won't kill C.C. ever... he didn't do it when he had the chance,
cause he couldn't... He'll find another way to kill the emperor, I'm sure...
He'll probably use his intellect instead of power...;)
Aug 24, 2008 10:55 AM

Jul 2008
watched the episode a little late (but just in time for the next one)
and found it rather mediocre. So I'm kind of afraid now that the ending will be rather mediocre as well...

and Rolo is dead now ... and I sill dislike him. So: Yeah!

Aug 24, 2008 8:30 PM

May 2008
Undeniably the best episode so far.
Aug 25, 2008 3:17 PM

Jun 2007
I'm surprised how much sympathy I had for Rolo at the end, considering I didn't like him much. I don't know how the hell Lu is going to come back from this. We could either have some amazing writing here, or some very shoddy work thrown at us. I sincerely hope it's the former...

Also, CC is still amazingly cute, but I prefer her with her memories. I wonder if she'll team up with Kallen and come to Lu's rescue?
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Aug 25, 2008 3:21 PM

Aug 2008
OranSolus said:
I'm surprised how much sympathy I had for Rolo at the end, considering I didn't like him much. I don't know how the hell Lu is going to come back from this. We could either have some amazing writing here, or some very shoddy work thrown at us. I sincerely hope it's the former...

Also, CC is still amazingly cute, but I prefer her with her memories. I wonder if she'll team up with Kallen and come to Lu's rescue?

Are you watching the subbed or dubbed version?

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Aug 26, 2008 7:11 PM

May 2008
HoaRyK said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nothing about Nunally, so she's dead then. Lulu in despair...
Now the whole secret about Zero/Lelouch and Geass is revealed.
Damn Schneizel, they cause a lot of trouble to the Black Knights.
Why can't Lelouch just admit the truth.. about Euphemia and so on -.-
Rolo is sacrifying himself for Lelouch O.o
This is a strange turn of events now.. way from what I expected. Lelouch lost everything as predicted?

can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 31, 2008 10:55 AM

May 2008
I'm not sadistic but I like how things are going- the plot needed something BIG,like a few major character deaths to happen..
I'm speechless,really O.o all I can says is 'poor Lelouch' ;_;
Sep 14, 2008 12:44 AM

Apr 2008
*sob* Rolo *sob*

Please, please, please kill Suzaku and Kallen next!!!
Sep 22, 2008 2:39 AM

Feb 2008
Rolo!!!
T___________________________________T
Sep 23, 2008 12:34 PM

Mar 2008
Hmm... I guess it's a bit too early to make Lelouch lost everything. Obviously, Schneizel did that because he knows Lelouch will try to kill Charles. Then, It wouldn't be a problem for him to kill Lelouch (to avenge his father), and become the new emperor.
Oct 13, 2008 5:33 PM

Jan 2008
Is it just me or he really did want to save Kallen, I mean move her out of the way so that he can just die. Oh I haven't watched it since ep 15 came out and now all those ep at one time it just makes me crazy xD

Overally 11/10
Oct 29, 2008 11:43 PM

Mar 2007
This series was trending to a 9 for me but this episode just made it a 10. Holy cow, how many plot twists and major developments did they fit into 20 minutes?

Suzaku - well I never liked him anyway.
Nina - needs to die, a lot, and soon!

The one that got me the most was Rolo. So, he wasn't popular but I never blamed him for Killing Shirley even though I felt bad for her. He really loved Lelouch of his own free will. But ... his death, what a MAGNIFICENT death! Truly, Truly Epic!! Even better than the one in Fate/Stay night. I can't believe it but I was crying buckets when he kept using his geass to save Lelouch.

ROLO NOOOOOO! T.T
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

430 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 10:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.