Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2012 10:12 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this from the very rare times that am conflicted. When i watch hentai i am usually with "who cares fuck her more" attitude because well that's what i want to see in a hentai. A lot of crazy fucking.
But this anime actually made me feel sorry for the girl. They made her too sweet. So i don't know how should i feel. I'm from the guys that like hentai endings of the type the girl serves as a fuck toy forever and ever but this time i actually kind of want the girl to have a better life.

Btw lol at her being embarrassed of him seeing under her skirt or asking him not to pick while she changes when she walks around naked all the time.
MonadMar 31, 2012 2:12 PM
Aug 21, 2013 1:49 AM

Aug 2009
I came here for the faps, not for the feels.

I unintentionally skipped all of the sex scenes. This is probably one of the few hentais that make me watch for plot and gave me the feels.

I can't fap to this. No really. I can fap to most NTRs but not this. All things said, this is quite a well-done hentai.

Apr 20, 2014 12:21 PM

Oct 2009
It's already been said, but I just have to put it in my own words
I got accustomed to usual hentai plots. I cared at first, but after watching few I couldn't feel any realism any more as plots, characters and their logic are usually ridiculous and clearly artificial. I even got used to the NTRs that I hated the most and can now tolerate. But this one got me. They made realistic character with some back-story that I can associate with and then mind-broke her. Well that is just cruel
May 2, 2018 10:01 PM
Oct 2017
How come I cry for hentai.
May 16, 2018 4:34 PM
May 2018
Really liked how expressive and lively she is. The contrast between her casual attitude and her cruel situation is a refreshing take.
Dec 24, 2020 4:31 AM
Dec 2020
how and where can i watch this? please message me at u/JoeMamasBoiToi on reddit
Dec 26, 2020 1:52 AM

Oct 2009
TheRealJesus1 said:
how and where can i watch this? please message me at u/JoeMamasBoiToi on reddit

What are you, banned on Google? Anyway, not on this site, no
Feb 16, 2021 7:00 AM
Nov 2020
Yeah, this particular title gave more feels than horniness for me. The scene where Nakagawa gives her the uniform was very powerful. The fact that she felt shame when she wore it (i.e. telling him not to peek) seemed like an important plot point. In other words, the uniform/clothing represented dignity, and when she wore it, it's like she got her dignity back (at least for a little while) and started to feel shame.
Sep 23, 2023 6:16 PM

Nov 2010
That's a brilliant idea to lessen sex crimes or crimes in general. Just let would-be criminals screw a ton of beautiful girls! I hope a program like that becomes the norm in the future. I will also join it since I also have the potential to become a criminal. Haha

The sex scenes are good, especially the double and triple penetration ones! It's too bad the main girl is not my type, but she looks cute enough to give me a nice boner.

The more rapey the scenes, the more arousing it is!
Screwing her while in a school uniform and partly naked is so much better than just being naked.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Na wo Yobeba Episode 2 Discussion

Arowanna - Aug 16, 2012

14 by MxS7HGS »»
Sep 23, 2023 7:16 PM

» Ending... spoilers!

KaminaKai - May 21, 2009

6 by Veronicz »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:22 AM

» what happens after episode 2?

01sharpj - Dec 18, 2011

2 by bunny1ov3r »»
Jun 15, 2014 12:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.