Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 14, 2021 4:32 AM

Jan 2020
Idk man Taisuke seems like a better man than Makoto.....
Aug 14, 2021 4:33 AM

Jan 2020
Rest area huh, suspicious....
Aug 14, 2021 4:34 AM

Jan 2020
Yeap nice slap for Sekai cause Makoto doesn't deserve to be slapped....
Oct 21, 2021 11:49 PM

Jun 2020
Well aint this a bitch and a half

I swear Kotonoha is just getting dragged with this idiot's stupidity it's getting worse every episode

Even Sekai I feel bad for her now getting involved with this horny little shit and now he's acting like he's a saint
Dec 6, 2021 2:25 AM

Jan 2021
This thing is physically, mentally and spiritually hurting me. And yet, am still watching it.
Jan 28, 2022 6:11 AM

Oct 2010
everyone is guilty, kotonoha for not picking up the signs about makoto, sekai for continuing to be with makoto even though she saw it first hand how he is still interested in kotonoha, he will definitely cheat on her later if the relationships stands and makoto is guilty for not breaking up in the right way with kotonoha and using sekai only for sex
Feb 3, 2022 4:07 PM
Jan 2022
Damn... I thought there would be no mc I would hate as much as Yuki from Mirai Nikki, but this guy somehow manages to be even worse.
Nuke_GunrayNov 30, 2022 7:38 AM
Apr 14, 2022 4:18 PM

Jun 2020
makato deserves to get castrated
Sep 2, 2022 9:10 PM
Oct 2021
wild...........
Sep 8, 2022 10:33 AM
Apr 2022
Well shit. But really, this wild cheating is common in teenagers, I'm pretty sure all of us have heard of wild stories while in high school haha
Sep 10, 2022 11:49 PM

Jul 2021
Man Setsuna should just fuck off, getting unnecessarily involved, fucking things up even more than they already are.

I'm getting emotional damage at every scene where Katsura is present.

This animes honestly is not good for my mental health. Too much fucking emotional damage man. I don't even know when I'll be able to complete this now. Even watching one episode every 2-3 days seems like a lot now. The cliffhanger though, goddamn. It was about time Katsura did something.

And I don't know what those 4 bitches are planning and I don't like it. It's so sad to see because it's not like Katsura can do anything. I hope the bitch who likes Makoto confesses to Makoto and then gets rejected, that'd be nice to see.

But they really are playing the sad-lonely-Katsura card a lot and not gonna lie it's working.

I liked to see Makoto feel even a little bit bad for Katsura and unblocking her and stuff, he's got a shard of decency left in him, but that doesn't change the fact he's still openely cheating and not even breaking up with Katsura.

The ED song this time is actually quite good.
TsutanaiFuunSep 10, 2022 11:53 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 3, 2023 8:24 PM

Feb 2017
Poor Kotonoha. Her only flaws are that she is too innocent, too pure, wasn't ready for a real relationship when she started one with Makoto, and she has a bit of a princess complex. Someone else mentioned she has low self-esteem and that's also true. But everyone else's flaws are detestable to the core. Even Setsuna went too far this episode in doing things for her friend but making the situation worse for Kotonoha.

I'm done defending Makoto. The opening situations where Sekai was manipulating him in two separate directions are long over. He has complete agency over his two relationships now and continues to let both partners suffer because he can't break things off and choose one of them.

Kotonoha's slap was the best moment of the show so far. I didn't really like her much as a character up until then since she was not much more than cheesecake and a pincushion to stick suffering into. But that slap showed that she has gotten actual, positive character development, while every other character has regressed over the course of this scenario, even the side characters. Well, Taisuke is basically on the same one-dimensional plane as ever and I doubt will see any evolution. But I really commend Kotonoha for taking her relationship by the reigns and delivering some very ladylike whoop-ass on the man-stealing fake-friend bitch Sekai.

Jan 24, 2023 11:52 PM
Apr 2019
you tricked me is the understatement of 2007
Feb 8, 2023 8:44 AM
Dec 2021
melancholy said:
makoto is becoming more and more of an idiot in each episode...
it's REALLY annoying
now it seems as if he'll fall back in love with kotonoha
bleh :P
wonder what's going to happen between her and sekai...
hopefully the next episode will be good

famous last words
Feb 28, 2023 5:33 PM

Oct 2013
Spiral of lies and deception is spinning, causing more and more pain to Sekai and mostly Katsura. Naivety of adolescent love at its finest, eh?
Apr 6, 2023 3:13 AM
Sep 2022
I don't think I've ever felt this frustrated in any form of media as this one episode has made me. He could have stop so many problems but he just said "But..." And "well..." So many times. He is irredeemable with those two girls. Maybe if he matured a bit he could have another shot with a different girl down the line, but the whole school should know what he did.
Jul 30, 2023 10:45 PM

Apr 2015
Everyone is just being mean to Kotonoha :(
I feel so bad for her. Setsuna really did some questionable stuff in this episode. Was not a fan of her anyways.
That slap was well deserved tbh. Rooting for Kotonoha!

Makoto is such a perverted piece of shit smh.
Nov 29, 2023 9:12 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to RedheadNick
I don't think I've ever felt this frustrated in any form of media as this one episode has made me. He could have stop so many problems but he just said "But..." And "well..." So many times. He is irredeemable with those two girls. Maybe if he matured a bit he could have another shot with a different girl down the line, but the whole school should know what he did.
@RedheadNick guys like 16😂 you’re implying he’s not going to be stupid and irrational. I know I was as stupid as him😂
Nov 29, 2023 9:12 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to ojkt2005
melancholy said:
makoto is becoming more and more of an idiot in each episode...
it's REALLY annoying
now it seems as if he'll fall back in love with kotonoha
bleh :P
wonder what's going to happen between her and sekai...
hopefully the next episode will be good

famous last words
@ojkt2005 “sayonara” most famous last word
Nov 29, 2023 9:15 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to eski514
Poor Kotonoha. Her only flaws are that she is too innocent, too pure, wasn't ready for a real relationship when she started one with Makoto, and she has a bit of a princess complex. Someone else mentioned she has low self-esteem and that's also true. But everyone else's flaws are detestable to the core. Even Setsuna went too far this episode in doing things for her friend but making the situation worse for Kotonoha.

I'm done defending Makoto. The opening situations where Sekai was manipulating him in two separate directions are long over. He has complete agency over his two relationships now and continues to let both partners suffer because he can't break things off and choose one of them.

Kotonoha's slap was the best moment of the show so far. I didn't really like her much as a character up until then since she was not much more than cheesecake and a pincushion to stick suffering into. But that slap showed that she has gotten actual, positive character development, while every other character has regressed over the course of this scenario, even the side characters. Well, Taisuke is basically on the same one-dimensional plane as ever and I doubt will see any evolution. But I really commend Kotonoha for taking her relationship by the reigns and delivering some very ladylike whoop-ass on the man-stealing fake-friend bitch Sekai.

@eski514 lol whatttt fake friend? Sekai isn’t fake at all🤣🤞tbh I think she’s interesting even if she did awful things
Nov 29, 2023 9:19 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Randomega
Idk man Taisuke seems like a better man than Makoto.....
@Randomega “better” idk I think taisuke is just stupid but I think they both have their problems and perks at the same time
Nov 29, 2023 9:20 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Cartiblessyou
Bruh, I really hate the whole trio, I think most people agree with the hatred towards Makoto and Sekai, but what I don't understand is why people defend Kotonoha. She really is a weak person, but personally I detest seeing her chasing Makoto around while forgiving him for the shit he's done while he's just rubbing his feet in it. I also think it's hypocritical of Kotonoha to slap Sakei while she forgiving Makoto.
@Cartiblessyou Kotonoha is bullied 24/7 and excluded like in gym class for example she never participated. She also has no friends so to me I don’t know how crazy it is that she still wants to be friends with sekai and date makoto
Nov 29, 2023 9:22 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to FurryLilProblem
Kotonoha is the absolute light of this anime. She is really trusting and I have a lot of kudos for her because most people would assume things and jump to conclusions. She's not, and while that may not be the best for her, she's just being trusting and loving. I worry for her.

Makoto can fall off a cliff for all I care.
@FurryLilProblem imo though I think makoto was forced to be the way he is
Nov 29, 2023 9:24 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Alex_TheForest
Please don't tell me katsura is a yandere or smth and went crazy,please don't tell me she's going to kill Sekai.But man WHY IS EVERY CHARACTER IN THIS ANIME DUMB?Even sekai wanted to tell Katsura that makoto likes sekai,but now she's like this??? wtf is happening.
@Alex_TheForest why is every character stupid? They’re teenagers trying to understand dating. Adults can’t understand relationships so understanding it in highschool? Lol😂 let’s be fr we know why
Yesterday, 12:17 AM
Oct 2021
[SCHOOL DAYS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING - EPISODE 7]

Wow, I’m going to be completely honest here - That was a legitimately good episode. Maybe if the show gad started out like this, I wouldn’t hate it as much. I’m really enjoying this plot of Kotonoha on the verge of ‘snapping’, and I feel as though the red string holds a lot of symbolism.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1285 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 4:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

206 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 1:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

203 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 1:21 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

176 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 1:03 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Phrosh - Aug 22, 2007

123 by Atsunome »»
Yesterday, 12:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.