Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2012 6:00 AM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! this is too tragic!
Melan trying to kill Marin!!
I can't imagine how Marin's would feel about that.. :'(
i hope Marin survived until the end of the series, pleaseee!!! i want a happy ending!!!

but lol @ the three fat astronaut
Aug 11, 2013 2:12 PM
Nov 2009
Getting real tired of marin getting crucified in every episode. Jesus Christ, we get it
Aug 19, 2017 8:18 PM

Feb 2014
WHAT. THE. F**K.

That was adding insult to injury to Poikun’s sacrifice D’’’:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2018 2:36 PM
Jan 2017
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!
Sep 5, 2021 11:27 PM
Jan 2018
Serious near death moment? Add a panty shot -Brigadoon Writing team.

That was a really cool insert song. They remixed the opening in a really interesting way.

I was so onboard with Marin's apology to the astronauts. Then she started talking about how rough she has it. This is supposed to be an apology? Why hasn't Marin grown into a more selfless character? She can get out of being permanently blind as well as figure out ways to handle near death situations time and again. But when she gets an opportunity to show simple empathy, she chooses not to. Do the writers not want us to like Marin?

Very well done episode. Lots of mystery, a little sacrifice, and a killer cliffhanger. I am here for how this series is going to wrap up its story!

Melan was extra excessive. This show really loves torturing Marin. Just like all that blood after she was first shot, I have no idea why she goes through all this.

I guess Melan really would have killed all those people if Marin wouldn't have stopped him. Any chill Melan learned from Marin is gone for all of 1 to 2 episodes. Then he will reset.
MFDOOMEDSep 7, 2021 4:46 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Brigadoon Episode 20 Discussion

Mikepower9 - Apr 3, 2012

4 by Selesnija »»
Dec 6, 2022 4:37 AM

Poll: » Brigadoon: Marin to Melan Episode 9 Discussion

Selesnija - Nov 30, 2022

0 by Selesnija »»
Nov 30, 2022 6:56 AM

Poll: » Brigadoon: Marin to Melan Episode 1 Discussion

millo - Jan 6, 2012

7 by Cazqui-09 »»
Apr 19, 2022 5:33 AM

Poll: » Brigadoon: Marin to Melan Episode 4 Discussion

A-Simple-Squire - Dec 13, 2021

0 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Dec 13, 2021 3:23 PM

Poll: » Brigadoon: Marin to Melan Episode 3 Discussion

zetsu_shoren - Mar 12, 2016

8 by A-Simple-Squire »»
Dec 13, 2021 2:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.