Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 21, 2012 12:48 PM
Jun 2010
"Ah but you should take your time."
*Conan swings at her head.*

Jan 21, 2012 12:54 PM

Dec 2011
Ryoko

"It is true that the meal is tastier when it is harder to get.", she said and dodged Conan's swing.
"That was close.", she said and laughed playfully, "Now then, what should i do now?", she said, "I'm not good with combat, so i'll have to excuse myself for now.", she said and turned around, running towards the exit.
Jan 21, 2012 12:56 PM
Jun 2010
"DON'T EVER TRY TO MAKE A MEAL OUT F ME AGAIN."
*Runs over to the group.*
"Thank you for the help."

Jan 21, 2012 1:00 PM

Dec 2011
Difesa Forma

"Hi.", she said towards Kurai, not paying any other attention to him. Difesa still looked for an archery shop and she thought she saw one at the other side of the second floor. Difesa then runs to that shop and takes a closer look at it.
Jan 21, 2012 1:46 PM

Nov 2010
Miya

"oh i remaber know! there is shop sells sport things and i think it had some bows and arrows too" she tells difesa, then looks at kurai who looked so nervous"oh hi! i was calling for you for a while, you are dray's friend right?"
rika713Jan 21, 2012 2:10 PM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 21, 2012 2:48 PM

Dec 2011
Difesa Forma

"I see.", she said when Miya told her that there was a shop that could sell bows and arrows, "I'll be going to it now.", she said and walked to search for the shop Miya mentioned. "I hope it's not going to take long.", she thought.
Jan 21, 2012 3:03 PM

Nov 2010
Miya

"difesa i know where it is i gonna take you to it now, becuase i would go there form time to time to buy a shenai for kendo" she points at a certain diraction an guids difesa to it
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 21, 2012 3:07 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai waved nervously at Difesa, as he dragged Blanc with him. He began to follow Difesa, as he heard her speak. He felt that he could trust her.

"H-Hi.." he said, trying to hold his Sanity.
Jan 21, 2012 3:11 PM

Dec 2011
Difesa Forma

Difesa followed Miya to the store she had mentioned earlier. Kurai had followed Difesa and said 'Hi' in a nervous way to her.
"Is there any reason for you to stutter?", she asked him.
Jan 21, 2012 3:31 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai sanity had increased. His normal look and returned. He shivered, and looked up.

"Thank you. I appreciate your help." he said, tapping his Katana handle, and messing with the barrel of his Rifle.

"I need to find a gun shop.." he said to himself. "Or at least another Katana.."
Jan 21, 2012 3:32 PM

Nov 2010
Miya

" i want to find a new katana too" then her smiling face droped"i am miya, i attend the same school as you, you're dary's friend right? i am sorry i couldn't help him" she looks at kurai with a serious face
rika713Jan 21, 2012 3:38 PM
Jan 21, 2012 3:54 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

Kurai bit his lip and nodded.

"You did your best.. I understand." he said, before turning away, and looking at random stores.
Jan 21, 2012 3:57 PM
Jun 2010
*Conan approaches the group while sheathing his sword.*
"Hurry up and get everything you need before this place falls we're heading to then heading to the hospital."

Jan 22, 2012 3:32 AM

Dec 2011
Difesa Forma

Difesa turned around when she heard Conan. He said something about the building going to fall and suggested that they should go to the hospital.
"For what reason?", she asked, "Why should we go to the hospital?", she added, "I'm almost done here so wait.", she finishes and went inside a sports shop, grabbing some arrows from there, even thought there weren't that much.
Jan 22, 2012 5:59 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

"difesa your name sounds familier for me, i think my dad told me about someone with that name, but i don't think that is possibile, because the person dad told me about is a mafia member...'" she looks at difesa with a puzzled look
Jan 22, 2012 6:03 AM

Dec 2011
Difesa Forma

"Why wouldn't it be possible?", she asked Miya when Miya told her that her dad, told her about someone called Difesa who was a mafia member. Difesa didn't want to deny it, her family is the most important to her.
"Because i'm a girl?", she asked.
Jan 22, 2012 6:12 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

"no not because you're a girl, but because my dad is yakuza boss, and he once met an italian mafia boss who is the boss of the ceilo family, who told him about you" then she grins at difesa"and about being a girl... i am a girl too, and i supposed to take my father's place someday as the boss, and i am used to see a female mafia or yakuza every now and then, so it's not a surprise for me you know, but it's a surprise that i became friends with a mafia girl while not knowing she's part of a mafia family"
rika713Jan 22, 2012 6:34 AM
Jan 22, 2012 6:46 AM

Dec 2011
Difesa Forma

"I see.", she said and sat down somewhere, "I'm tired of walking around.", she said. "Silencers..", she thought while looking around, "I thought i saw a few silencers somewhere..", she thought and stood up. Difesa went to the spot where she thought she saw silencers, but there weren't any there. "That means i got to go home, or find an archery shop.", she told herself.
Jan 22, 2012 7:02 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

"my house have some weapon suppleys, guns, katana, bows and arrows, you name it, so we should go there later, and hospital have midicane suppleys and we might be able to fetch a doctor from there, so wich one first the hospital or my house or somewhere else?"
she looks at every one telling them to make there mind about a place to go to
Jan 22, 2012 7:06 AM

Dec 2011
Difesa Forma

"I'm going back home after this.", she said, "My customized bow should still be there.", she added. Difesa had got a customized bow from her dad, when she won her first tournament. "I should've brought that with me instead of my training bow.", she thought.
Jan 22, 2012 9:17 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

"then difesa, do you mind if i come with you?~" she smiles at difesa
Jan 22, 2012 9:22 AM

Dec 2011
"Not really, why would i?", she said, "It's not like you're an enemy.", she added. Difesa walked calmly towards the exit.
Jan 22, 2012 10:13 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

"oky let's go then" she follows difesa
Jan 22, 2012 10:25 AM
Jun 2010
*Conan follows the girls.*

Jan 22, 2012 10:27 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

"looks like you're coming with as too conan" she smiles
Jan 22, 2012 11:17 AM
Jun 2010
"Better I follow you guys before the zombie with a crush on me comes back."

Jan 22, 2012 11:25 AM

Dec 2011
Difesa Forma

"I see, do as you wish.", she said and walked calmly towards the streets. Zombies were everywhere, but since she didn't make much noise, they didn't come towards her.
Jan 22, 2012 11:27 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

"kishishi, that's true" then she gets close to conan's face with a smirk" then what about you? do you have a crush on me? kishishi"
Jan 22, 2012 11:42 AM
Jun 2010
"You girls just love to tease me. I would step away before you find yourself in a bad situation."
*Smiles.*

Jan 22, 2012 11:56 AM

Nov 2010
Miya

"boring~" then she sighs"oh will, flirting isn't my thing afterall kishishi, buuut~" then she suddnley kisses conan's check, and jumps away while laughing hardly"hahaha this's your reward because you're a good boy kishishishi~"
Jan 22, 2012 12:02 PM
Jun 2010
(Says under his breath) "If you stayed for a couple of seconds I wouldn't have."

Jan 22, 2012 12:06 PM

Nov 2010
Miya

she stops laughing for moment" you wouldn't have what?" she askes while playing dump
Jan 22, 2012 12:20 PM

Nov 2011
Kurai

H-Hey! Wait!" Kurai exclaimed, as he followed behind Difesa towards the streets.

"I think you'll need some help." he muttered.
Jan 22, 2012 12:37 PM
Jun 2010
'I said nothing."
*Proceeds to the streets.*

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Creation] Character Creation

Discount66 - Jan 6, 2012

16 by rampster27 »»
Jun 9, 2012 7:06 PM

» [Roleplay]Houses ( 1 2 3 )

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

149 by rika713 »»
Feb 16, 2012 11:24 AM

» [Roleplay]Streets ( 1 2 3 )

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

121 by Discount66 »»
Feb 2, 2012 12:24 AM

» [Roleplay]Shuryou Middleschool

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

5 by Discount66 »»
Jan 27, 2012 11:56 AM

» [Roleplay]Kodai Highschool

Discount66 - Jan 7, 2012

22 by Tamoball »»
Jan 22, 2012 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.