Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2012 12:36 AM

Feb 2010
ugh this "relationship drama" seems so forced and lame. back to the good stuff plz.
Apr 17, 2012 3:39 AM

Nov 2010
Azuki just acted like an irrational little whiny b****. <.< Being honest with each other is all good and important, but their relationship has nothing to do with what Takagi is doing/has done.
I don't like it that they're doing a gag manga. Doubt they're gonna stick to it, cause this story is very much dependant on what numbers they pull in polls lol. If they're just steadily in double digits then it's kinda boring. Ah well, moving on to the next one!
Apr 22, 2012 3:18 PM

Sep 2008
itsvero said:
Sigh. Takagi is pissing me off, he's not willing to call Miyoshi himself, but is instead waiting for HER to apologize? What is up with that.

And Mashiro's stupid. "I can't trust you" doesn't mean that Azuki is dumping you.

This is exactly what I thought when the episode ended. Both of them were just plain dumb in this episode. Still liked it though.
May 12, 2012 2:28 PM

Sep 2011
Excellent.
Sep 18, 2012 6:46 PM

Nov 2011
OriginANIME said:
Excellent.

There was absolutely no reason not to tell them exactly what happened but it is indeed "Excellent".

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 19, 2012 4:11 PM

Nov 2011
The last episode and this man, just what is happening right now. Does "I can't trust you" mean it's over? WUT.
Oct 8, 2012 12:58 PM

Jan 2011
Oh my god that ending, but I know they'll make up since Bakuman most certainly has a happy ending.
SaraHayasaka said:
Ok, I'm tired of these romantic dramas in Bakuman. Can we go back to the point?!

Yoshida and Hiramaru saved this episode.

Indeed, it's not bad but I'm addicted to this because of the manga part.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 25, 2012 10:31 PM

Nov 2011
May 27, 2013 8:59 PM

Jan 2013
Fuck, their stupidity annoyed me this episode.
Dec 11, 2013 8:09 AM

May 2012
WHAT that ending, dafuq Miho? What you up to? Still it does indeed seem troublesome with that letter and well I do hope things will get solved soon so let's see what's next!
Dec 21, 2013 5:14 AM

May 2013
Aoki and iwase gtfo.
and Takagi be honest for gods sake thats what causing all the fucking problems
Jan 5, 2014 3:43 PM
Feb 2009
yay there also going to get married now lol
Jan 21, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2012
Oh god it's dragging on just as I had feared >,>

Zell182 said:
I love how gullible Hiramaru is despite being a genius :P

Cowheart said:
If Mashiro let out his best friend's secrets, that wouldn't make him trustworthy either. :/

That's true, but since when did females think logically? ;)

lulz
Feb 2, 2014 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
Oh shit, they really need to explain themself, it would be stupid to break up because of such a misunderstanding... But to clear the problem, they need to go to the root and it's that stupid letter.

I really love how Yoshida is manipulating Hiramaru, it's hilarious xD

I don't know what to think about their new manga. I think that what Nizuma said might be foreshadowing...

Next episode, it look like Nakai will be an ass with Aoki. I'm starting to like him less and less.
minouneetzoeFeb 2, 2014 6:12 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 27, 2014 3:35 AM

Jul 2013
FanPower said:
Screw all the girls and make Takagi and Mashiro a couple NOW

that wouldn't be a bad idea. jk xD
Aug 12, 2014 1:17 PM

Oct 2013
Welcome to Takagi's harem, would love if Takagi ends up with either Aoki or Iwase <3 that'd be interesting !
Oct 7, 2014 3:08 PM

Jan 2013
Is it that hard to explain they are exchanging ideas?
I could say the same for Azuki, it's not a problem of her and Mashiro, if it was something serious he would tell her.
Feb 25, 2015 2:21 PM

Mar 2014
shit these misunderstandings are killing Ashirogi first Miyoshi now Miho can't wait to see how they clear this up
Mar 3, 2015 3:18 AM

Feb 2015
Argh! That is just stupid misunderstanding. I hope they can fix it quickly. Why can't Takagi just explain that he and Aoki have been talking to exchange opinions? It's harmless.

And poor Aoki for falling for Takagi. I feel bad for her.

Yoshida is a evil genius and I like him! That smile after he got Hiramaru do what he wants... priceless!

Fukuda is also as funny as ever before. I really like him.

Miho annoys me for saying that stuff for Mashiro. Seriously, it's not Mashiro's job to tell them anything about Takagi. She should have asked Takagi to tell. And all that trust thing.... argh! Just no.
And Mashiro, she actually didn't say anything about dumping you. You still got a change so talk to her.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

May 14, 2015 3:07 AM

Jan 2015
At this point, even Takagi must realize that it's not innocent and proper to spend nights away talking with a girl, even if some of this conversations can be related to work. That's why he finds it hard to explain, knowing how quick Miyoshi would swipe that excuse away. And he's also quite right, he didn't do anything wrong per se, so apologizing isn't required.

Also, that's some first-rate emotional blackmail you got going there Miho, you b*itch.
In their sort of special-weird relationship, where they never see each other, "I can't trust you" is pretty much the same as "we're finished"...
Jun 27, 2015 8:45 AM

Mar 2014
I felt like slapping Azuki right there, Mashiro has absolutely nothing to do with what Takagi's doing and then she started interrogating him about something completely different, of course there will be secrets if you agree never to properly TALK

And why was she expecting Mashiro to explain Takagi's actions when he's right there? Tagaki and Miyoshi need to deal with their own problems, Azuki's only making it worse
Mar 4, 2016 5:22 AM

Oct 2012
Well, at least those two no good boys are having better life than a certain sudden genius mangaka that get tricked by his editor xD
"Signature removed"
Mar 28, 2016 7:58 PM

Mar 2014
Aoki-san being not that uptight anymore ~ .
Such a playboy ~ . Making girl's smile and he doesn't even know the reasons .
A "Master of None" eh .. I like that .
Yoshida and Hiramau .. I had the laughs in many different ways ~ .
It's hard to be dumped . especially if it's the only one .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2016 7:15 PM
Aug 2014
Straight people drama.
May 27, 2018 1:03 AM

Feb 2018
They are all just terrible at interacting with other humans I mean they make a fight out of something so simple and stupid and then perpetuates until everyone fights with everyone.
Sep 14, 2018 3:08 PM

Feb 2018
Honestly I don't mind Takagi acting like an idiot and messing up like he is now.

Up until now, he's almost been TOO perfect, basically the "ace" character of the show. Smart, talented, attractive, successful, always saying and doing the right thing.

We've seen Sakai frustrate the audience plenty, now it's Takagi's turn. They're both human, it's ok not to be perfect 100% of the time.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Mar 11, 2019 5:59 AM

Sep 2016
The more I watched this show, the more I look forward to see Yoshida and Hiramaru, especially Yoshida. Maybe it's because of the charisma of DIO sama~
Jun 18, 2019 9:11 AM

Jun 2019
Annoying episode. Bakuman's romances are sometimes exhausting (looking at Azuki and Mashiro)

Got SUPER invested in Miyoshi vs Takagi drama though. I guess I wanted my girl, Miyoshi, to finally get the spotlight for being the most supportive and down to earth girl on the set. But Alas, turned into dramaaa... And both sides were downright headaches.

She's doing all she can to support these boys but the whole time they've treated her like she's painful. Sure, there's some rare display of gratitude like that "arigatou" gag that they casually throw in (an unpaid internship would at least give you a certificate... Hahaha good times). She knows she ain't got any of that artistic mojo and she knows she's no John Milton. But she's humble.

ALSO they're willing to give her a key but not willing to be more open about their schedules cause they don't want to deal with the "assumed" drama. If they were honest they'd have no drama to begin with.

I mean, Mashiro and Takagi are all about being true to each other, on the same wavelength, they're all about that solidarity business. Sure Takagi did make it a point to say he had a girlfriend but still theyve got to communicate.

Mashiro X Takagi/Fukada gang OTP, theyre really respectful to each other and just seem like better people dat way. Fingers crossed.

Miyoshi can just date me TBH. Really also like Takagi though. Have some unwarranted hate for Mashiro and azuki, don't know what to do. Hope things turn around.

Yoshida too good for existence
HappyPicnicJun 18, 2019 9:47 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2019 8:40 PM

Mar 2015
Such a small thing has blown up into this mess lel wonder how they're getting out of this one!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 2, 2020 2:00 PM

May 2018
Lol yet another misunderstanding to add to the fray... Just resolve it already lol
Jan 12, 2021 12:56 PM

Jul 2017
The way Yoshida always just baits Hiramaru into continuing drawing the Otter manga is fucking priceless and never gets old whatsoever. Whether its through bribing meetings with women or making him spend tons on a import car and a big ass place to live in, Hiramaru just always falls for everything in such a gullible fashion lol.

Takagi could not have handled this situation in a worse manner than he did this time around. Sure, he didn't know about the letter along with Mashiro, fairs, but if Miyoshi found out about you meeting Iwase somehow, you have to confront that issue head-on and speak to her directly about this whole thing and clear it up. No point in just playing the waiting game just because you don't want to make up excuses in front of her and seem like you're cheating in that way, since silence about the whole thing speaks volumes to her in her head and rightfully so.

Azuki and Mashiro had their own little tense conversation too as she didn't believe him when he was in doubt about whatever was happening with Takagi and the zoo situation plus she dropped the bombshell on how she knew about Mashiro's uncle being the guy that her own mother was in love with and had a similar-ish story to the two of them but from the past. From what I've seen from this anime, both are pretty stubborn and not easy going in tense situations like these and it didn't help that Mashiro thought that Azuki dumped him at the end by exclaiming that she doesn't trust him anymore. Overall, the four of them really failed each other in a sense with the lack of communication from both parties, but Takagi definitely was the most to blame in this current pandemic. Hopefully all the misunderstandings will be cleared up soon, doesn't help that even Aoki's now in love with Takagi as well on top of the Iwase stuff.
Jan 20, 2021 4:25 AM

Jul 2020
Remember guys, bros before hoes.
Jul 26, 2021 6:55 PM

Jan 2020
Why Hiramaru don't just search from the internet the image of girls ? I guess internet is still not a thing or hard to afford in Bakuman's era...
Oct 20, 2021 8:55 AM

Dec 2007
really like what ohba making his character do, and he does that without feeling forcing.
LOL, kou seriously didn't let takagi too much choices xD

hiramaru is best character here, no doubt, pure masterpiece.
Mar 27, 2022 10:05 PM

Feb 2019
A lot of things this episode.

First, I think Mashiro and Takagi are kind of idiots when it comes to relationships. I feel they're taking their relationships sort of for granted, especially Takagi. It's not inaccurate to say that Miyoshi is the "cleaning lady", because that's how Takagi basically treats her, especially recently. He should've explained this straight at the front. If he had been honest and paid more attention to her, none of this would be happening.

And Mashiro I think is stupid too for hiding things. If you won't say, then at least say Takagi should explain it and push him towards explaining it.

My perception of Nakai switches back and forth from respecting/rooting for him to disliking him. Sometimes he's just disgusting. I sure hope he doesn't do anything that can be considered sexual harassment with that assistant... He's annoying in that regard, and I dislike that part of him.

Yoshida is a master of manipulation. Maybe he should've become something else instead of an editor lol
Oct 23, 2022 12:25 PM

Jan 2020
Miho dumping Moritaka would be the greatest thing to happen in this series to date. Let that happen for all I care.

That being said, Takagi is being kind of ridiculous at the moment. I know that Miyoshi is doing some serious mental gymnastics over this situation, but that just seems like it's because she has no idea what is going on. I think she'd be fine if Takagi just explained what was happening. Nothing even has happened really. It's insanity, I have no idea why he is being so prideful about this right now.

This whole season is proving to be rather messy and convoluted.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 3, 2012

72 by NatsukiCookies »»
Apr 16, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

169 by LuffyetWade »»
Apr 16, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

78 by Karva1 »»
Mar 29, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2011

120 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 21, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 24, 2012

150 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.