Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kill Me Baby Episode 1 Discussion

Mar 21, 2014 5:42 PM

as much as i liked the first ep, i feel that maybe a shorter length would've suited it more.
the standard episode length for what everyone seems to be comparing this to, nichijou, worked because there were so many characters to mess around with.
at this stage, it doesn't seem like there are going to be many characters in this ;o
btw, i'm a sucker for characters saying something along the lines of 'hi' or 'good morning' in a different language.
guten morgen! - good morning in german - as said by yasuna at the start of the ep
salamat pagi! - good morning in indonesian - which is what yuuko said a few times throughout nichijou

Aug 30, 2014 10:00 PM

Agiri - weed, weed everywhere :P
I love it, it's relaxing, especially if you got enough of serious anime (if serious anime exist in this world)

Jan 14, 2015 7:07 AM

WUT DUH FUHHHHHH

IT'S A MIX OF GUGURE AND YUYUSHIKI

YES

WE NEED MORE, J.C.STAFF!

MIND NOT THE TARDS ALL OVER HERE COMPLAININ BOUT DA OP

This is WAY better than Nichijou.

Seriously.

FUCK KyoAni.

Dec 19, 2015 7:05 PM
the reaction to the roach was pretty funny. wtf why is everyone afraid of a little dog. I liked the little ninja girl. She was creppy and a con artist. Also that end credit sure was werid.

May 8, 2017 6:23 AM

Meh. I only watched this because of the ED. Other than that, I found the episode boring.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Sep 29, 2017 4:23 PM
6/10
It was pretty funny, plus it introduces one of my favourite Anime characters, the seemingly air-headed Agiri Goshiki. Nice jokes, but nothing more offered here

Jun 21, 8:58 AM
This anime was pretty funny 8/10 for this episode ^^

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]