Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 5, 2012 2:54 AM

May 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Naruto meets Bee!

Naruto wanting bee to train him to fully control the kyuubi.

Bee didn't fall for naruto's harem jutsu!!! ='(

Naruto meets another naruto with the kyuubi eyes at the waterfall.

New ED.
Jan 5, 2012 4:43 AM

Dec 2009
feels good to finally be back down to business
Jan 5, 2012 4:56 AM
May 2008
Good to be back to the story and I admit it's been a while since I've watched Naruto but the animation seems worse then I remember.
Jan 5, 2012 5:08 AM

Aug 2011
'Bout time I get some more Killer Bee.
Jan 5, 2012 5:34 AM

Mar 2011
This episode was good and animation was fine
Jan 5, 2012 7:36 AM

Dec 2009
I just can't understand why they didn't modify the opening like they used too since were back in the cannon arc, maybe they are just getting lazy.
Jan 5, 2012 8:43 AM
Jul 2010
Naruto looked so cute rapping and at the same time awesome xD

This was a really cool/funny episode :3
Jan 5, 2012 9:00 AM

Feb 2010
No more boats!

Applejuicez said:
Naruto looked so cute rapping and at the same time awesome xD

This was a really cool/funny episode :3

naruto sucks as a rapper no wonder bee rejected him^^
Jan 5, 2012 9:11 AM

May 2009
Loved the episode!
Jan 5, 2012 9:46 AM

Aug 2011
A "me vs. me" battle, huh?
Nope, never seen it before.

Anyway, the episode was good. 4/5.
Jan 5, 2012 10:07 AM

Jan 2010
Decent episode. Still indecisive about the ending. I don't really understand it. Is Naruto afraid of the dark???
Jan 5, 2012 10:32 AM
Jan 2012
Finally! And a new opening is better than the old one.
Tenshi-chaanFeb 20, 2012 1:59 PM
Jan 5, 2012 10:46 AM

Mar 2011
The episode was good, as long as there are no more fillers then I am happy. I'm glad Naruto and Bee finally meet. Don't know what to make of the new ending theme though.
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Jan 5, 2012 10:50 AM

Apr 2011
Finally back to the main story! :D
Jan 5, 2012 11:18 AM

Dec 2011
The clone had the eyes of Kyuubi? I missed that. Could have sworn his eyes were black and red with no slits in the pupils. Whatever.

The other ending was better. Only the very last part of the current ending is good. They brought back the "Naruto getting back Sasuke" concept. Not needed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2012 12:45 PM

Jul 2010
Alright episode. Liked the ED. Really beautiful how he goes into the darkness to take Sasuke's hand. Reminds me of the song, "I'll Follow You Into The Dark".

Back to canon... lost all interest now sadly... I'm hoping I'll get back into it. The whole "defeat your other self" is such a cliche, but hey, it's Naruto.

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT EPISODE. I don't really care about Motoi and Killer Bee's relationship.

4/5
Jan 5, 2012 1:25 PM

Oct 2010
So I skipped all of the filler, but I see in the opening Sai, Sakura, and Naruto flying over water and pulling out some Sailor-Planet ninjutsu. I presume that happened someplace in the filler...anyone care to point me towards the related eps, and advising if it is worth watching?
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Jan 5, 2012 2:07 PM

May 2011
OP and ED usually have no meaning to the show. They can hint at a few things that might come in the future but that depends though. They're pretty much there to take up time and play some music and give credits to the staff.
Jan 5, 2012 2:12 PM

Feb 2011
Well I'm glad that the fillers are over but man was that episode weak. Well, it wasn't too great in the manga so I guess that we'll just have to get through it.

The new ED is rather interesting.
Jan 5, 2012 4:46 PM

Jan 2011
RobUsaB said:
So I skipped all of the filler, but I see in the opening Sai, Sakura, and Naruto flying over water and pulling out some Sailor-Planet ninjutsu. I presume that happened someplace in the filler...anyone care to point me towards the related eps, and advising if it is worth watching?

No, the fillers were all lame! Not worth it!
Jan 5, 2012 4:47 PM

Dec 2011
^^ I love the idea that Naruto must fight himself to gain control of the 9 tails. <3 the new ED.
Jan 5, 2012 4:48 PM

Jan 2011
FINALLY fillers are over!!
And nice way to start it. Other people seem to not like this episode that much, I thought it was pretty good though!! Lol, maybe it's just cuz i've spent the last several weeks watching the fillers, so this is like sweet relief.

Very interesting ending! The style is much different than what I'm used to, but it's really good! And the song is amazing!
SerB3128Jan 5, 2012 4:51 PM
Jan 5, 2012 4:55 PM

Dec 2011
Finaly the filler is done!

Interresting the new ending.

Finally is goint to start to get better... For a wile....
Until the next filler
Jan 5, 2012 4:56 PM

Oct 2011
this show is the WORST POSSIBLE ENTERTAINMENT CREATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE.
Jan 5, 2012 5:32 PM

Mar 2011
FroZen109 said:
this show is the WORST POSSIBLE ENTERTAINMENT CREATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE.

Oooooh, someone just lost 22 mins of their life they ain't getting back!
Jan 5, 2012 5:58 PM

Dec 2011
PrometheusZero said:
FroZen109 said:

Oooooh, someone just lost 22 mins of their life they ain't getting back!

He never lost any time. Its just a troll, hence the all caps.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2012 6:12 PM
Oct 2011
I gave it a 4/5, it wasn't amazing, but it was pretty good. There were some funny points, like when Killer Bee showed up and everyone was confused. The look on Naruto's face is awesome. Not looking forward to the next episode, I'm ready for the Nine-Tails!
Jan 5, 2012 7:12 PM

Dec 2011
Good episode

Kinda liked the old end better, but this one is fine
Jan 5, 2012 7:39 PM

Nov 2008
FroZen109 said:

what was the point of that? to get people who like the show riled up? if so, mission failed :D
Jan 5, 2012 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
Finaly filler is over.
Episode was alright 3/5
Jan 5, 2012 9:09 PM

Dec 2011
RobUsaB said:

The fillers were definitely not worth the time. Mostly endless journeys to nowhere by boat and retrospectives on some of the minor characters.

I'm glad they're getting back down to business! =)
Jan 5, 2012 9:43 PM

Jan 2009
i like the new ending

Jan 6, 2012 7:49 AM

Jul 2010
RobUsaB said:

Completely random fillers. Sure there's some interesting needles in a haystack, but all of them are completely unrelated to the opening song. I suggest you watch 242, it's like the transition into the canon.
235 is one of the best ones IMO, but it may be a fangirl thing xD.
Jan 6, 2012 9:57 AM

Jun 2009
Finaaaaly back to org. storyline! About time right. We got to see Naruto's dark side as well and he looked badass(the eyes, yea the eyes. Though I wished for more fighting, that would be cool, anyway!). Why no new opening!? That one stings.. :/
Bee's rap iz no-no good, whee!Naruto's just worser :P

WELL, I've been longing for this day to come, and the the next common days of my Thursdayz :) New ED is awesome too!

Jan 6, 2012 9:59 AM

Jul 2007
fishergirl16 said:
RobUsaB said:

Completely random fillers. Sure there's some interesting needles in a haystack, but all of them are completely unrelated to the opening song. I suggest you watch 242, it's like the transition into the canon.
235 is one of the best ones IMO, but it may be a fangirl thing xD.

Well lets not forget that some of the filler arcs have transitioned manga material in it. Like the 12 guardian ninja arc supposedly starts at episode 54. Which can really throw people off if their following a guide. The first 3 episodes 54-56 is all canon material and is pretty important at that, the true filler arc starts at episode 57. So for those that don't know, it is kind of confusing in some area, where they mix filler with canon.

Jan 6, 2012 12:21 PM

Jul 2010
punkster90 said:
Decent episode. Still indecisive about the ending. I don't really understand it. Is Naruto afraid of the dark???

everyone is subconsciously afraid of their own darkness
RobUsaB said:

i'm still waiting for that to appear

Jan 6, 2012 3:11 PM

May 2009
RobUsaB said:

They never did that. I was excited too. :-(
Jan 6, 2012 5:31 PM

Apr 2010
Great :D Quite funny and interesting, and it just gets better and better ^^ Is it just me or did the voice acting improve again? LOL everyone sounded so excited... and most of the animation is very smooth. Can't wait for the next episode.
-Just Believe-
Jan 6, 2012 9:03 PM

Nov 2009
It's great that the fillers are finally over and not only that but it jumped right back into the storyline..

Also the new ending is awesome :O
Jan 7, 2012 5:17 AM

Jul 2009
Killer Bee's rapping is so much more annoying in the anime :o
Jan 7, 2012 8:20 AM

Oct 2010
scytheboy13 said:
RobUsaB said:

That's disappointing. Judging by everyone's answer, essentially, the Op had more interesting stuff that the entirety of the filler season. That's just sad.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Jan 8, 2012 12:03 PM

Sep 2009
A fight with yourself =.= That's the most uninteresting fight ever since it won't ever end. But it kind of make sense...Kyuubi like the hatred self, defeating hatred and get control over kyuubi. But if kyuubi is on hatred side, then he should be winning right?
Jan 8, 2012 12:19 PM

Oct 2011
WTF kind of weird-ass opening is that?
Anyway good episode, the fight wasn't that impressive. The music during the rap scenes was awesome
I liked how they animated the waterfall :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2012 10:39 PM

Jan 2010
RobUsaB said:

Not a damn thing happened. I think opening 7 is a good example on not predicting what's gonna happen. To me, openings are just short amv used to promote upcoming artists for their careers.
Jan 8, 2012 11:00 PM

Nov 2011
RobUsaB said:
scytheboy13 said:
RobUsaB said:

That's disappointing. Judging by everyone's answer, essentially, the Op had more interesting stuff that the entirety of the filler season. That's just sad.

it is possible that that's some scene from one of the (upcoming?) shippuuden movies. I wouldn't know since i only watched one of them but i did notice that many openings were based on the movies xD animation in movies is done completely different and generally better than cheap episodes xD
Jan 9, 2012 5:26 AM

Oct 2010
Morridine said:
RobUsaB said:
scytheboy13 said:
RobUsaB said:

it is possible that that's some scene from one of the (upcoming?) shippuuden movies. I wouldn't know since i only watched one of them but i did notice that many openings were based on the movies xD animation in movies is done completely different and generally better than cheap episodes xD

that's a good point, but I think they usually also make it very obvious they're promoting a movie.
Jan 9, 2012 8:16 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, in just 3 days from 160 to 240...skipping fillers surely is fun. This show is actually quite good when fillers are ignored. Glad I decided not to drop it completely.

As far as this episode goes, it wasn't bad, but I have a feeling they're going to lighter mood, which is not all that bad, show was starting to be gloomy during those Sasuke fights. I just hope they don't drag this whole story for too long.
Jan 10, 2012 3:25 AM

Sep 2011
Happy all the fillers are finally over! Overall, started pretty slow but gradually started catching my attention. The ending made me itching for the next episode so that's a good sign! :)
Jan 10, 2012 9:02 AM

Nov 2010
Opening was really bad imo.

but the episode was very good. let's get to the good parts faster :D
Jan 11, 2012 5:55 PM

May 2011
Yay it feels great going back to real plot. Good start to the next arc!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itachi is a messed up character and doesn't deserve the fan love

Decader - Dec 11, 2023

42 by Andromeda567 »»
Apr 17, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 484 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2016

79 by Vysarine »»
Apr 13, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shotta77 - Oct 30, 2008

102 by a_polani »»
Apr 11, 3:50 AM

» Any Recommendations?

Proman9710 - Oct 5, 2021

49 by Proman9710 »»
Apr 10, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 20 Discussion

jobocan - Jul 19, 2007

41 by drzod1k_lilla »»
Apr 10, 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.