Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bleach Episode 46 Discussion

Aug 14, 2008 3:35 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
haha loved it when renju blow up himself haha not bad for rookie fight xD captain tothe rescue :p

grtz lsumi
Born to live
Born to die
Born to be, crucified
Give our souls and take our pride
Bleeding for the harder styles
Rising up, from the seed
Born to change, history
From the streets we unleash hell
Feel the power, decibel!! d(^.^)b

Jun 17, 2009 3:32 AM

I liked it but I am getting annoyed at all the flashbacks.

Mar 21, 2010 6:14 AM

Little Hitsugaya is cute~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

Aug 18, 2010 8:57 PM

Little Shiro-chan is Kawaii!~

Nov 11, 2010 9:44 AM

That was a pretty awesome episode! Good to see some flashbacks that are actually interesting!

Nov 15, 2010 4:14 PM
It is nice to see more about Soul Society's academy and the past of a lot of the current characters.

Apr 2, 2011 6:55 AM
The kid with the white hair is so cute. Liked flashbacks.

Sep 23, 2011 6:40 AM

I love seeing all of em in the past and see their friendship! Great episode, even though I really want to know what is happening with Ichigo.
OMG Hinamori is scary in the end.. :S
※何時も支えて呉れる人達に
日頃の思いを込めた RHAPSODY
APPRECIATION の気持を届け
何時もありがとう、本当ありがとう
仮令どこに立って君の存在に感謝してるよ※

Nov 8, 2011 8:40 AM

I love these flashback episodes. They're so interesting...I honestly think I'm more interested in the Soul Society's arc than Ichigo's actual story. After all, he doesn't really have too much backstory and the Soul Reapers are full of secrets...

Mar 13, 2012 1:22 PM

UtadaRumiko said:
I love these flashback episodes. They're so interesting...I honestly think I'm more interested in the Soul Society's arc than Ichigo's actual story. After all, he doesn't really have too much backstory and the Soul Reapers are full of secrets...

Pretty much this. Characters like Renji, Kenpachi, Gin, and so on are very interesting.

The interesting things I noticed in this episode is that Gin used to be Aizen's lieutenant, which is the first time this has been shown I believe. Also, it was stated that Rukia is in a class lower than Renji, Kira, and Hinamori's which gives us an idea of her power while they were in the academy. Of course, things could have changed since their graduation...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Jun 18, 2012 1:41 AM

Hmm I didn't know the blonde guy was gonna get such exposure, it's cool there is such a wide cast, although I think there might be...dare I say this... too many characters. Haha maybe I shouldn't complain about that.

Does Aizen fight without a sword then? Or did he just not bother with it. Can't remember if he ever carried one, well since he's dead I don't think we'll ever see what his true powers were. And Gin served under him that's cool, so there must have been bad blood between them. Looks like Mr. Kubo has got this all planned out!

Dec 13, 2012 3:04 AM

insan3soldiern said:
UtadaRumiko said:

Pretty much this.

Dec 30, 2012 7:18 PM

It's really nice to see the back story for soul society.

Sep 18, 2013 8:46 AM

Impressive back story! Really liking how this anime handles the backstory and main events, lets see what's next!

Sep 6, 2014 9:31 PM

So Ichimaru was once Aizen's lieutenant huh? anyway that was a nice flashback
Duterte did 9/11

Mar 28, 2015 8:14 PM

Please show us more Shiro-chan. I don't care about anyone else, just more Shiro-chan. I mean he's in the opening for longer than Kenpachi, so he has to be important rightttt

May 3, 2015 12:34 PM

Renji blowing himself up was just hilarious!

Aug 21, 2015 7:52 PM

Good episode liked the little bit of backstory on the soul society. I died when Renji blew himself up like that xD I wonder how Momo did that at the end of the episode.

Post #55
Modified by Naruto-Kurosaki, Sep 3, 2015 6:20 PM

Nov 21, 2018 5:51 PM

any time that involves renji and rukia, i'm for it. their friendship is so enjoyable to watch. even in renji's scenes that don't involve her i can still sense his protection and connection of her.

the other characters are interesting, except ichi. it's painful how obvious he's a bad guy. he should definitely be a representation of judging books by its cover. i didn't say this before but i'll say jt now, aizen was going to be my favourite soul reaper right on the episode he died. i was so mad at that, lol. i doubt the next episode will feature a flashback but i also doubt this is the last flashback of the soul society we'll see.

Preview MangaManga Store