Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2011 3:29 PM
Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
holy shit Ugo-kun was on super steroids o.o;
but DAYUMN WAS HE BADASS THIS CHAPTER xL
Dec 31, 2011 3:39 PM

Mar 2008
Judal said he wanted to fight to his heart's content.
Well he got it.
Sep 27, 2012 9:47 AM

Feb 2008
Glad Judal got what he deserved. Loled at that barrier blob around Judal when Ugo attacks him.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 22, 2014 4:04 PM

Nov 2009
Jeebus, Ugo went on a rampage there . . . Judal got WRECKED! Poor bastard, though not really.
Feb 7, 2015 5:05 PM

Jan 2013
Ugo was really crazy, and it isn't Aladdin who is controlling him?
May 11, 2018 12:00 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Ugo did a great work!!!
The team-fight to protect Aladdin was cool!!!
Jan 2, 2022 8:09 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
That chapter was fire, not only did Ugo made some badass moves and defended from all of Judal's attacks (except for that last one), we also got the pretty big piece of information saying that Ugo could actually be in control of someone other than Aladdin.

Who would that be? That person should have to be in that place, right? I'm not sure if Magoi can travel well over long distances. Or maybe that assumption is wrong and Aladdin's the one actually giving up Magoi subconsciously. But I doubt that's the case since he didn't look as tired and dizzy as when he did so in previous chapters.

In any case, this set ups for a big reveal coming up in the next chapters.

PS: I'm glad to see that Morgianna and Alibaba were able to act when they did. I'd forgotten about dungeon artifacts tbh.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 15, 2022 4:46 PM

Jan 2020
Nice to see Morgiana and Alibaba still giving it a shot. Alibaba even got a clean hit in.

But, Ugo is clearly the real MVP here. With that reveal of him using someone else's power and acting independently to protect Aladdin. I mean, we've always known that Ugo has a unique relationship with Aladdin. It's just a matter of what exactly that entails now.

I can't imagine Judar is done though, but maybe this will be enough for him to back off, at least for now.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 3 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

13 by AnklesAAA »»
Jan 5, 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.