Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Special A Episode 19 Discussion

Aug 17, 2008 2:27 PM

Lol...I loved this episode, i couldnt stop laughing and Awww-ing...
I was suprised to hear Megumi's voice, and she actually sang something that could be listened to without your ear drums bleeding... ^^ lol
~ The Statement Below is True. ~
~ The Statement Above is False. ~

Aug 17, 2008 2:28 PM

the most cutest episode ever!!!!! I could just squeeze megumi right now so darn cute!
hmm... will future episodes be with the new writing pad or sketchbook?

Aug 17, 2008 3:48 PM

Megumi talks!!! Lulwut!? Anyways, is it just me, or do Yahiro and Megumi make up like, the lamest couple in the whole series? Their date wasn't my favorite part of the series, it wasn't that great or funny. On the other hand, the part with Hikari being sick was so funny, and cute. :D

Aug 17, 2008 4:23 PM

hates Megumi and her stupid sketchbook so DEF wasn't looking forward to this episode. Hikari of course came to my rescue. like i was literally laughing sooo hard and saying what the hell is her problem??? the whole episode. And the whole megumi thing didn't turn out that bad but i think it's really the whole not speaking sketchbook thing that annoys me so with her talking it wasn't half bad.

When Kei couldn't take it anymore and punched a hole in the punching bag from the sexual tension i died. This show has improved immensely from where it started.

Aug 17, 2008 5:05 PM

This episode was great. :DD

Aug 17, 2008 5:22 PM

I really don't remember a Yahiro and Megumi date i the manga..but sick Hikari has happen at least twice..and she always acts like that..it's hilarious..one of the best episodes to date.

Aug 17, 2008 6:56 PM

wow that was amazing, I didn't expect it to be that good. These episodes are leap years better then the first part of the series. I was thinking about giving this show a 4 but now I definitely reconsider it.

Megumi's voice reminded me of the girl speaking at the end of this music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIt0BPzBjr0 which is pretty epic.

The whole thing with Kei and Hikari was funny as hell. Every time we saw something touching between Megumi and Yahiro it was immediately followed by a Kei, Hikari sexual tension moment lol.

Aug 17, 2008 8:10 PM

Oh man. This episode was just great. :D Megumi was uber adorable, and anything with Yahiro makes me happy. Ryuu and Jun's reactions were awesome. But the best parts were the scenes with Kei and Hikari, definitely. I just about died laughing each time they came on. XD

Aug 17, 2008 8:19 PM

awww... this episode was really nice
when megumi sang, it gave me a nice feeling inside even tho the song wasn't all that great ^^;;

lawl... hikari was hilarious in this episode

4/5

Aug 17, 2008 8:21 PM

this is turning into a very Shakespearian comedy. I have not read the manga but the one thing i have noticed that with the exception of Ryuu, everyone is getting hitched up. I really do love this series and I can't wait for the final five episodes. Maybe Ryuu will get a deeper storyline or he'll end up like another beloved character from a similar anime *cough* ouran host club *cough*.

Aug 17, 2008 9:49 PM

so funny and entertaining plus megumi and yahiro are cute

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.

Aug 17, 2008 10:33 PM

>>megumi's voice is actually cute... <3
>>Megumi x Yahiro = WINNER... im begging for more.
>>hikari catching a cold and acting weird. that was hilarious.

my current score for special A is actually 9. but when i watched this episode, i was thinking if special A really deserves a 10. im looking forward to the last 5 episodes..

**my favorite episode.. so far. ^^,

Aug 17, 2008 11:05 PM

Seems the art got back to a good stanard, which is good considering that this is a good episode XD

Megumi X Yahiro... Who would've thought

But the angel X demon (or just fallen angel) theme is really good

love megumi's voice (And Ryuu's reaction when he found out XD)

Aug 17, 2008 11:52 PM

hikari was great! she should be like that always XD

and megumi almost made me cry with her song T_T_T_T so good

Aug 18, 2008 1:38 AM

It was a decent episode. Not as good as the last episode but still good. I'm so happy Megumi finally talked. Her writings just annoy me. I still don't like Megumi but I do like her pairing.

My favorite part was when Tadashi blurted out that he and Akira are dating. LMAO at Akira's reaction!

Aug 18, 2008 1:47 AM

Probably my favorite episode so far.
Hikari was hilarious in this episode xD

Aug 18, 2008 2:59 AM

That was a really cute episode. For Megumi and Yahiro softening up for her too. And that's probably answers why Megumi has a voice actor, been wondering ever since the earlier episodes.

我爱你

Aug 18, 2008 3:57 AM

One of the better episodes this season. Megumi's voice threw me off a little, just cause I so used to hearing clicks when she communicates. Feverish Hikari was funny, and Yahiro is becoming more and more the man.

Aug 18, 2008 4:27 AM

omg this ep was awesome! i really enjoyed it!
and we have a new couple here.
and Hikari hugging Kei...omg i loved it!

Aug 18, 2008 11:02 AM

Very good episode. Quite funny as well Finally some focus on Megumi and Yahiro. Turns Megumi can be quite feisty. The look of Ryuu at the end was quite very funny. I wish they would do more episodes like this one.

Aug 18, 2008 12:55 PM

I love Megumi x Yahiro.

Hikari being sick was better in the manga though.

Aug 18, 2008 2:51 PM

This was pretty good but not the greatest I think. Haha I loved how Hikari acted when she was sick. xD I would have preferred for it to be about that for the whole episode. =3 Megumi has such a beautiful voice and yay this pairing turned out good though again I saw it coming. xD
HEY!

Aug 18, 2008 4:52 PM

I finally can hear Megumi's voice *-*
I like Yahiroo he is hot!!
This episode wass awesooome i love itt!!
Hikari being sick was soo hilariouus...
''Takashima I love You'' ASDUHAHUS¹³ Poor Keeei! Love him!'

Aug 19, 2008 4:23 AM

Two thumbs up for this episode! Megumi speaking *WOW* and her song was beautiful at the end. Hikari delusional and jumping out the window *lmao* and then confessing to Kei like that *roll, roll, roll* Definitely a fav episode...

Aug 19, 2008 6:50 AM

This was simply awesome, Yahiro always playing the villian means that he deserves something nice once in a while. This series has really picked up recently!

Aug 19, 2008 9:50 AM

I felt kinda pissed that they just cramped Hikari's being sick into this episode like that. The manga version of it was so much better and cuter.

But I did like being able to hear Megumi speak, plus she really can sing. Still, it would be much much better if they actually put Hikari's being sick into one actual episode by itself =_= They missed out on so many cute scenes.

Aug 19, 2008 5:23 PM

OMG her voice is so pretty!!! I loved the song she sang!!! they are a really cute couple. it was so cute when yahiro went and bought her the thing that she could write on!!!

P.S. hikari was so hilarious at the end it was funny

Aug 21, 2008 12:42 PM

Best episode of the series so far. Made me like Megumi as a character even more than I did before.

10/10 for this episode, delivered on all levels!!

Aug 21, 2008 3:06 PM

beautiful episode, best one so far.

Megumi needs definitely more screentime, she's awesome. and uberkawaii.

Aug 21, 2008 10:01 PM

i don't really get the yahiro x megumi pairing, it just doesn't interest me. but hikari sick and desperate to be with takishima was XD
it was takishima's dream turned nightmare when she confessed to him then busted the door down to get to him rofl

Aug 22, 2008 4:35 PM

Finally i can say 'Really good episode!!' :D

Crazy Hikari was so fun, lol poor takishima.

Yahiro Megumi so cute x3

Aug 23, 2008 12:08 AM

Special A is like crack to me. I couldn't stop laughing XD
This was one of my fav. episodes so far.
All the Hikari and Takishima moments were hilarious. I love when she slams against the glass door and goes "TAKISHIMA HATES ME!!!!! *insert tragic violin theme*" roflmao!!!
Although I must say... I was looking forward to the feverish Hikari episode seeing as it was rlly funny in the manga but they made it so short T__T Ah well...

Can't wait for the next episode!

Aug 23, 2008 2:13 PM

An epic episode. Well deserved 5/5

Aug 31, 2008 1:34 AM

arachnicus said:
>>megumi's voice is actually cute... <3
>>Megumi x Yahiro = WINNER... im begging for more.
>>hikari catching a cold and acting weird. that was hilarious.

**my favorite episode.. so far. ^^,

i agree! megumi went on a date with yahiro and talked and actually sang <3
thats all i care... luv it~! xD

Aug 31, 2008 9:10 PM

OMG! I've watched the last scene of this episode countless times already, and every time I get a little emotional. XD. The MegumixYahiro pair was something that i didn,t see coming at all, so I'm actually really really in love with this couple now. They are so cuuute together! And someone finally realizes Yahiro's kindness! He always pretends to be a bad guy and he never really told Akira why he drove her childhood "friend" away, so basically he's like still a villain in everyone's eyes. But I'm glad that Megumi managed to understand him. He deserves to be happy too!! :)
Also, Hikari being sick was hilarious! She was so cute and flirty haha. I flipped when she was like : "Where is Takishima? TAKISHIMA!" and jumped out of the window! haha, poor Kei though! He was all flustered and so hot!! :p
Anyway, this is my fave episode yet of the entire series! I really love this anime! Woot!

Sep 7, 2008 2:51 PM

One of the best episodes ever! Hikari's blanket-catepillar -jump landing on her head was epic win! And Yahiro and Megumi made an awesome combination. :3

Sep 17, 2008 11:40 PM

Loved this episode. I hope she'll always speak from now on.

Sep 20, 2008 4:46 PM

I'm gaining respect for Yahiro, esp in this ep. I love Megumi's voice~ So cute.

Sep 20, 2008 4:50 PM

This was definitely my favorite episode of the series -- it actually makes me feel like my efforts in watching the show to this point were paid off, because it was cute and funny (for once). Yahiro has been my favorite character in the series, and Megumi was a lot better than I thought she would be (it's a shame she hasn't been in the spotlight until now).

Also, I definitely prefer sick Hikari to normal Hikari, heh.

[avatar from Tales of the Abyss]

Oct 10, 2008 2:51 AM

ahahaha... nice episode... megumi and yahiro?? hmmm... but i just hope that yahiro finds someone... i just feel so sorry for him.. he just tried to protect akira...

Oct 25, 2008 11:05 PM

one of the best episodes so far, i laughed so hard at the kei and hikari parts... so hilarious. Also, i thought the megumi and yahiro thing was pretty cute.

Jan 5, 2009 5:00 PM

Oh, Megumi's voice is really good!
:D
Well, at first, and I still do a little bit, I thought that this couple was pushy, but he was so cute the hole time I couldn't think straight...
And I discovered that I'm exactly like Hikary on fever when I'm sick!
:P
I get all clingy and stuff, my ex-boyfriend too had a hard time with me in this state...
#^_^#
In summary, I think it was a good episode.

Jan 29, 2009 8:51 PM

I really liked this episode, especially the part when I got to hear Megumi's voice

Jan 30, 2009 8:07 AM

hi :)

Apr 18, 2009 3:08 AM

i really love it because it reminds me of my highschool life....
and i love the love stories and its story itself because of its comedy romance type of anime...

Apr 18, 2009 3:15 AM

its the one of the most romantic episodes that i ever watched

Apr 28, 2009 8:42 PM

Again , another one of my favorite episodes (:
Hikari was hilarious when she was sick ,
driving Kei and everyone else nuts ! [:
But my favorite part was hearing Megumi sing .
She really is a good singer [:

May 27, 2009 12:23 PM

Great episode! Lol at feverish Hikari and how she tired everyone else out xD (explain why the parents were in a rush to leave aha). Liked how she said those things to Kei and really liked the reactions lol (that laugh she made once she fell from her room was great, and the fact that everyone was tired out at the end with Kei on the roof was hilarious lol).
Liked the Megumi+Yahiro date and nice to hear her talk and sing too. Some good funny momens also found on this side aha. Seems like Megumi has fallen for Yahiro on the date, wonder how the they'll be later on? Lol at Ryuu's and Jun's reaction when Megumi said they were dating and nice song near the end ^^!
can't believe the two chapters were combined into this one episode, and the thing is, is that is was almost as entertaining (maybe even more so due to the fact that we can hear the voices too! Though I really would have liked the sick chapter to have it's own episode, this is still my favorite of the series by far). Can't wait to watch the next episodes!
Modified by Shouichirou, May 27, 2009 12:32 PM

Dec 11, 2009 12:27 PM

Hikari and Kei made this episode great, him punching through the punchbag was awesome.

Megumi was so cute going so far to try and keep her friends together, and it was nice to see she can actually sing.

May 29, 2010 6:54 AM

like!!! i never thought the megumixyahiro angle would work out well until now. and poor takishima!! lol!!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]