Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2011 9:12 AM

Nov 2008
So other than this thread being provoked by a user who decided to make a thread of their own, without permission or even a notification, this serves purpose to let the members of this club to know what kind of order we're in. I don't want to be too strict, I just wan't to lay out the essentials.

FAQ

Q: What is this clubs purpose?

A: To serve as a social club, but to be known as one of the more popular social clubs, and for it to become a place where anyone is invited, and enjoy the stuff we have to offer.

Q: What do you have to offer?

A: Other than the mindless fun myself and the other users will provide here, being a fairly active club, we hold , events and job offerings of the like. Competitions will soon be held to but that has yet to come!

Q: Why was I invited here? Do I know you?

A: No, you may not know me. But you were invited here off of selective invites, I invite people who seem fairly active, know English and then invite if I think you might be interested in joining. If that's not enough for you, there's the option to leave. Though if you're reading this, chances are you don't mind staying.

Q: Do I need to know some of you to feel a part of the club?

A: No, please, please, please join in on the conversation! Anyone is welcome, we'll make you feel at home even if you feel afraid to jump in. More members is a good thing, but we like when you come and try to speak with the rest of us.

Q: Are there any requirements in being a member of this club?

A: No, just sit there being a member of this club. However, if you ARE interested in being more useful, you can always sign up for jobs that I might throw out there, because when I do, it is very needed! Lawl.

Q: Does this club, or will this club ever have member cards?

A: Most likely, no. Almost every club has those, you can survive without one. I find it highly unnecessary and too much of a hassle.

Q: Is there anyway I can help?

A: Yes, take a job, or simply post one of our club banners to your profile and link it back to here. Any kind of promotion is appreciated!

Q: What can I do to make sure I won't get banned?

A: Just follow the rules listed below.

Q: What does "One Divine" mean and why do you name the club as it is?

A: It holds no true meaning, you can interpret it on your own. Though I did grab "Divine" from an old chat I use to frequent, and also created myself. "One" is added to it to create a mysterious vibe, and it also serves purpose to make people think about it. Also, an attracting name imo!

Rules & Regulations

1. There is to be no spamming.
2. No actual intended animosity towards other users.
3. No creating threads. Admins may speak with me about it.
4. No leaving the club.

Any other questions or concerns contact me or an admin of the club via profile commenting and or private messaging.
ToxxicTeardropFeb 23, 2012 5:48 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 2, 2012 1:36 AM

Aug 2011
There's no written rule of why we can't ask the questions here sooooo.... Here;s the question :D

What does "One Divine" mean and why do you name the club as it is?
Jan 2, 2012 1:47 AM

Nov 2008
otakulineage said:
There's no written rule of why we can't ask the questions here sooooo.... Here;s the question :D

What does "One Divine" mean and why do you name the club as it is?

Added.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Welcome to One Divine. Introductions Here! ( 1 2 3 4 )

Phanotak - Nov 30, 2011

171 by SerasAshley »»
Jun 8, 2015 5:01 PM

» Graphic Requests ( 1 2 )

ToxxicTeardrop - Jan 15, 2012

78 by ezlord »»
Apr 18, 2015 7:31 PM

» Keeping in Touch - Aim, MSN, Skype, WHATEVER

ToxxicTeardrop - Jan 1, 2012

25 by hfinity »»
Apr 10, 2014 7:12 AM

» Game - What in the hell? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ToxxicTeardrop - Dec 11, 2011

1036 by PirateKing3421 »»
Apr 30, 2013 4:30 PM

» Game - Take or Pass ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ToxxicTeardrop - Dec 18, 2011

664 by PirateKing3421 »»
Apr 30, 2013 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.