Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 23, 2013 3:49 PM

Dec 2010
Fucking Yuno.
Sep 24, 2013 10:40 PM

Jul 2013
So why did the future change when Yuki shot Fourth? Didn't the diary say it would kill Yuno as well?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2013 5:48 PM

Jul 2013
I thought this anime was perfect until I read a forum on it... Now I'm noticing all of the big, big holes in it. Oh well, it's more of a thriller than a psychological anime.
I still love the anime but this episode brought the drags. If Minene wasn't in it, I would have skipped it because I could see what was coming from the start. Yuki has got to be one of the most annoying heros, I hate the crap out of him. During the previous episode, I thought he was improving but he's not. He's just dumb and a wimp. I will hate this anime if he becomes a God.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Dec 17, 2013 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
Yuno has no trusting in anyone at all.
Feb 12, 2014 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
What a retarded unit, Yuno runs with the gun shooting two of them and the other three stand with backs to her like they didn't even notice that. Also Yuno can dodge bullets.

Yuno knew he was lying when he said she was his girlfriend, that scene made me sad for the first time in the anime.
And what is Akise Aru indeed? Can't figure it out.

That's a lot of medicine she has... she must be...reaaaly sick, in the head. Yuki is a freaking moron. Is Yuno with him just for pity? "I was practically dead but you gave me hope?" How has he done that exactly?

Also looks like Fourth liked his coffee very sweet.
removed-userFeb 12, 2014 3:30 PM
Mar 31, 2014 5:18 AM

Jun 2011
xxshiawase said:
frietfriet said:
Why does everyone think Yuno is cute???!! She's an annoying psycho!!!
This.

+1. Yuno is annoying alright, I don't like her too.

Minagatachi said:
So why did the future change when Yuki shot Fourth? Didn't the diary say it would kill Yuno as well?

Because of love, you know, Fairy Tail had nakama power, why not love power in Mirai Nikki? In other word, freakin bullshit.

anime-cat said:
I thought this anime was perfect until I read a forum on it... Now I'm noticing all of the big, big holes in it.

You don't need to read a forum to notice those flaws, and plot armor for the main protagonists.

Yuno can shoot well, can't she? She was up against how many trained soldiers in bullet proof vest/jacket, and still almost won.. -.- Then there's Yukkii, so how did he avoid hurting Yuno and shot the Fourth? -.- So Minene conveniently recorded everything? Seriously? -facepalm- There were so much plot armors for the main characters it's unbelievable. Meh. Then the writing, stop inserting some sort of romance cliche dialogues in the middle of everything, I cringed. -.- Oh by the way, why did Yuno took away Yukkii's phone when the mail came? Uhm did she knew about the mail from her own phone? That doesn't seem possible.. She's also flinging around the phone carelessly like that, accidentally broke it, and it's over for your little boyfriend. -.-
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 3, 2014 11:02 AM

Jun 2011
So Yuki gets his phone from his pocket? Didn't it fall down?

And Kurusu could've just just finished them then and there instead of listening to them babbling.

What in the world was that "some other things" :O
Jun 7, 2014 10:17 PM

Aug 2007
Sanguis said:
Yuno's invincibility is really starting to bug me. Get through a bunch of fully trained SWAT members without getting so much as a scratch? No problem! Somehow pierce through their armor and kill them all in one blow? Nothing a highschooler can't handle!
I don't care how much practice she possibly had, no mere batshit insane 14-year old can be THAT good. If the scene at least had a little bit more action, like ducking, hiding, physical contact, I might have just let it slide by but c'mon. That was a tad bit ridiculous.

That aside, fairly good episode this week. Minene's and Nishijima's awkward relationship is the best thing about this series.

I'm in agreement with this.
I think I'm starting to like the whole Minene x Nishijima thing, even if it takes her down a notch.

Jul 1, 2014 8:36 PM

Feb 2013
Yuno is starting to become annoying. At first, she had that unique of being a cute stalker but she takes stalking to a whole new fucked up level.
Also, she has an impeccable accuracy. She shot those dumbass SWAT members in the neck while running. loool

It's sad to see Fourth died. I thought he would've lasted till there are 5 remaining.
His character reminds me of Lelouch. They both move forward and destroy everything in their path, only to re-create them when they attained that god status.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 25, 2014 2:30 AM

Aug 2013
Yuki's thought process on Yuno:

*she started as a stalker
*but she always keeps me in her thoughts = she slaughters anyone who tries to hurt me
*but she's cute

BUT SHE'S CUTE. Yeah forget everything else. She's cute XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 19, 2014 2:24 PM

Oct 2013
Damn, for the first time in the series I got some real feels there. I actually grew to respect Kurusu at the end. He was a good man corrupted by a corrupt game. It's a shame about his haircut, though.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 25, 2014 2:23 AM

Jan 2014
Hhaha the stuff Yuno's carrying on a date. OMG, that girl .. ^^
Nov 22, 2014 8:27 PM
Mar 2014
Actually felt a bit sorry for fourth :(
Feb 24, 2015 6:17 PM

Nov 2014
So basically Yukki is a male damsel in distress, and he's only useful at the last minute. Meh... Yuno, Ninth, and Akki are the only characters holding my interest at this point.
Aug 8, 2015 5:01 AM

Aug 2014
The last 3 episodes were the best till now.
Although I did not expect for Minene to survive for so long (I am happy she did 。◕ω◕。 ), I knew that Kurusu will die soon since I saw him in episode 2 :)
and Yuno is still a stalker :P but at least she is willing to sacrifice herself for Yukki.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 9, 2015 6:47 PM

Feb 2013
Well, Yuki's balls finally dropped this episode, hopefully he continues to man up a bit as the series goes on.

But I have to agree with some others who pointed how ridiculous it was for Yuno to take out an entire swat unit by herself, lmao. Though this is an anime, so I won't let bother me too much.

Also we're those friggin skulls in her bag at the end >_<? And here I thought she would get less crazy now that Yuki had accepted her....guess not lmao.
Nov 13, 2015 8:05 AM
Nov 2015
I really got scared I thought Yuno was going to die ahhhhhh ;-; I start to like Minene, Im not sure about Akise anymore while I love Yuno (even though she is so crazy)
Jan 28, 2016 5:45 PM

Jun 2015
One thing I didn't get. (spoilers ahead)

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Mar 16, 2016 11:03 PM
Feb 2016
shadowtsunami said:
anyone notice the giant plot hole of where yuki shot an officer and got of scott free?

Thank you! She shot 6 SWAT members and everyone seems very ok with that.
Mar 22, 2016 9:44 AM

Aug 2012
Kurusu had time to say that monologue but didn't have the time to kill Yuno after Yuki shot him. Plot armor saves the day. This episode was full of inconsistencies.

1/5
Mar 25, 2016 12:53 PM

May 2015
Am I the only one who found this to be super hilarious?

Apr 21, 2016 8:00 AM

Mar 2014
They met again . Is this fate eh ~ . A hardcore stalker she is ~ .
It was a nice analysis , Investigator-san . MC , your girlfriend is turning bad ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2016 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, that was insane!

I did not expect 4th (I thought his bandages around his mouth were odd and unnecessary) to end up dead so early and by his own hand in the end, but I also still can't believe his betrayal.

Yuno is somehow an incredible shot after initially being quite bad, suddenly she can shoot SWAT in the neck and kill them all ... mmkay.

Also at the end, I couldn't even tell what was in the bag but could better form the picture on here. Yuki should not have given her his phone since he now missed Akise's warning! D:
stephtastropheMay 12, 2016 12:41 PM
May 14, 2016 10:35 AM

Jun 2010
Good episode but the ending was stupid. I mean 4th died way too easily.
Sep 7, 2016 8:05 PM
Jul 2018
Well, one more player down. That's 6 down now right? Half of them.
Yuki, Yuno and 9th are still allies. Curious about the other 3.
Also, getting used to the idea that Yuno is constantly up to something crazy, I mean, where those skulls in her bag? Dafuq?
Hope Akise doesn't get killed in the middle of all this... He's damn cool.
Also, seems like Yukki is almost in love with Yuno now. He's completely giving in, and that can't be good...
Looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 22, 2016 10:34 AM

Jun 2016
A tense episode it was, 4th is cornered and kills himself.
Oct 11, 2016 2:10 AM

Jul 2015
I love Yuno and all, but man, I'm started to somewhat get a bit annoyed from her. I understand that her mental state is fragile, but geez, deleting that email? It's like no matter the cost, all she does is prioritize her time with Yuki, even if it means danger.. Yanderes have no borders haha

caught in the wonder
Nov 17, 2016 9:14 PM

Jul 2016
Finally, Yukiteru finally grew some balls and accepted Yuno which makes me happy, that ending, though.. Why the hell does she always have to do something crazy! Lmao point is, crazy or not who wouldn't hit that? I just wish that she would start becoming more normal...
Dubbed anime is the best because you can wank without reading ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 8, 2016 9:33 PM
Oct 2016
I don't understand how they aren't in jail.... They shot police officers tf I don't think "ohh the chief's notes explain it" is satisfying enough of an explanation. Also, everyone's mentioned this but them taking down a SWAT team that easily is almost as bad. I mean I don't necessarily have an issue with Yuno having special abilities but regardless the shots she hit them with shouldn't have been enough to take them out of commission, and why didn't they fire back at all?

All that said I'm willing to somewhat overlook it in light of the further romance developed between Yukki and Yuno. It's been pretty well done. Yuno continues to carry this show and Yukki is actually starting to become fairly likable (Hope I don't jinx it).

Yuno has been so well done that she's singlehandedly made the show worth watching. I just wish the game itself and the ensuing action were handled with even half as much care as her character is.
violetIsSleepyDec 8, 2016 9:53 PM
Jan 2, 2017 6:57 PM

Mar 2010
Ah this reminds me of the sane man thinking he wasn't insane. Anyways pretty good way to go.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 21, 2017 1:13 PM

May 2016
Great episode as expected I feel sorry for Kurusu san, damn Yuno I hope she don't kill Akise Aru, those other stuff in the bag were scary.
Mar 17, 2017 8:20 PM

May 2013
lol Kurusu-san gettin' that crazy in his eyes DDD:

Yuki-kun shot him because he gained confidence to change the future and shoot accurately :3 I guess emotions play a part in it too.
Apr 20, 2017 7:57 PM

Jan 2016
That's officially the first death NOT inflicted by Yuno. Anyone find it strange that everyone comes to First and Second, but never the other way around? (except technically Sixth, but they were LED there by Fourth...)

Oh shit....why does Yuno always make me warm up to her, and then show her maniacal side again?
Jun 6, 2017 11:07 PM

Dec 2016
Crazy idea alert!!!! Yukiteru's dad is a future diary owner!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 15, 2017 6:20 PM

Jul 2009
Ehh, yeah this arc really didn't do it for me. I think my suspension of disbelief just broke down this episode, especially with that awful police shooting scene where Yuno took out like 4 armed officers -_-" Minene ended up only giving them a flashbang so they all lived, but Kurusu just taking his time and letting Yuki make up his mind ... sigh. So much terribleness there >_< At least Yuki "resolved" himself and his feelings for Yuno I guess? I liked Kurusu and I'm sad to see the turn that his story took. Oh well, hope the new arc is better. Yuno's preventing Aru (who I like too!) from contacting Yuki because he's suspicious of her ... and no doubt something else will happen on this trip :P Either way I need to take a break from this show or I'm gonna go mad lol
Oct 15, 2017 12:48 AM

Jun 2016
Yuno is always ready to die for Yukki. Noooo. ;-; I hope Yukki meant every word when he said I love you to Yuno. I'll fuck you up!

Nishijima and Minene came across each other. Kyaaa. My heart is screaming. Hihihi. And Nishijima found out that Kuruse set up Yuno and Yukki and now he's dead.

I wonder why the cops are looking for Yuno and Akise knows and texted Yukki about it, but Yuno deleted his text.

What the hell is that thing inside Yuno's bag? What the hell is that? I can barely see it. Lmao.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 7, 2018 12:07 AM
Apr 2017
I sort of liked 4th. His moral ambiguity was interesting, and I enjoyed his extra scene after the credits. RIP
Dec 12, 2019 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
These characters make no sense at all. That Kurusu guy would do everything for his son, but he actually cancels negotitations in 10 seconds because his son will "die anyway"? Does he not give two shits about his wife either? His whole motive in this episode screamed "I have to kill Yukiteru" instead of "I have to save my son". Also the police just lets a terrorist run away freely who blew up a school and killed a bunch of students there? How utterlay retarded this plot is sometimes...
Mar 4, 2020 8:31 AM

Dec 2018
Figured it out by the shape, it's a flash grenade. And I think Keigo should've figured it out.

Hmm.... that's a lot of medicine....maybe that's what cause Yuno's craziness.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jan 26, 2021 2:35 PM
Jan 2021
Minagatachi said:
It was either that his determination to kill Fourth got stronger or that he thought of a better way to aim, the future was altered and then he shot
Mar 14, 2021 1:06 PM

Feb 2011
Okay, major plot holes and suspension of disbelief. Fortunately Gunslinger Girl is one of my favorite shows so Yuno taking out a swat team by herself wasn't that hard to get over.
But after Keigo released him and told him to step back, Yuki was standing right next to a cop on the floor with a gun. Keigo had his back turned and wasn't watching him. Yuki could have just picked up a gun right then and blown him away.
This series definitely needed a "devil's advocate" to point out the plot problems.

There are two types of anime - almost as good as Elfen Lied, and not as good as Elfen Lied.
Apr 3, 2022 8:33 AM

Aug 2008
This show has a lot more holes in it than I recall from when I watched previously. In this episode, Yuno being able to take out a SWAT team I believe is explained later and besides with that I just think "anime" and shake my head. My issue with what happened in this episode is that even if they were cleared for the case that got them investigated in the first place they tried to kill many officers (succeeded with the SWAT officers?) so why in the hell would they just be let go? Being innocent on the first doesn't excuse the rest. Absurd.

This stuff happens pretty regularly but this is the worst so far, still enjoying the anime but I have to lower my standards on what I'm expecting.
Oct 16, 2022 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
Hurray! No more Kurusu
Dec 18, 2022 8:31 PM

Jul 2022
So the answer that Yuno gave to "Being Yukiteru's girlfriend" was to have a secure future according to her. I suppose she has a little more depth with what Yuno has lived in her house and why he has become so attached to those words.

Has Yukki really developed feelings for Yuno? wow

Jun 11, 2023 3:28 AM

Nov 2022
Unironically, the post-credits comedy-flashback scenes makes better sense with the lore than the actual show.
Jun 19, 2023 12:49 AM

May 2023
i dont care about the plot holes. i care about how cute Yuki x Yuno is. that kiss when the truck goes by and she tells him she knows he's been practicing. :D
Aug 22, 2023 4:02 PM

Mar 2023
ill miss 4th T-T he was just desperate to keep the family together
~
also, Yuno's back to the weird yandere shit again...
Dec 1, 2023 2:49 PM
Oct 2023
so the fourth died. but he showed his true personality in the end. but glad he died still what he did is unexcusable.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 29, 2012

159 by Salty_Cookie »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

363 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 3, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

680 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

264 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 1, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.