Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 12, 2008 2:01 AM

Now don't be retarded & say one is in japanese & the other in english.

I mean content wise. Because this anime has been for me the hardest torrent to track down ever & the only one I could find was the re envisioned FUNimation version with a choice of the original japanese voices.

But I won't bother watching the whole thing if this 're envisioned' version if a pile of crap compared to the original.

I suppose you could argue that at least your watching it. But it's like getting a cheap knock off & saying hey you still got a watch.

Aug 19, 2008 3:51 AM

ahh buy it..

Dec 31, 2008 9:23 PM

If you watch the Anime in Japanese with English subtitles on the DVD, it's just like what the Fansub groups do. Same stuff.

Jul 31, 2010 12:18 AM

Same here.. i could never find a torrent for this anime. I wonder why, you would think its a real popular series, i love it my self so far.

I actually ended up buying the box set, the "veridian collection" which has extra features on nearly every disk so it was worth it.

I honestly prefer the sub over the dub, though i do like some of the eng voice actors like Colleen, she has always made a really great young male VA. But some of the voices are kind of annoying like Kuchikeo's voice.

So i would just buy it, its well worth it and its pretty cheap.

Aug 12, 2010 10:21 PM
um what the hell r u talking about oh and if its torrents you r looking for try demonoid or pirate bay

and one more thing DUB RULES dam sub basterds saying i cant stand how dub sounds i cant understand sub i mean japannese so what the hell is the point in hearing japaneese where the hell r u people seeing theses bad dubs and dont say 4kids shows or that sub and voices sound alike what the hell its coming from japan