Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2011 8:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shu's sister(?) escaping by the help of the foreign soldier? to fight against Shu's group.

Ayase, using the robot, called Shu for help. Shu "woked up" and used announcement to call friends for help so he can use the power to save Gai and Inori.

Shu's sister met Inori and Gai. Inori believes that he would come. Shu used the big chest girl to demonstrate the power and tell the truth in front of his friends. Her void is rolling thing that cures the robot. The group is someone who led him believe he can do something, too, so he wants to save. His friends are helping out, and the betrayal friend finally gave in to be against Shu.

Shu's sister(?) is helping Inori with singing (acoustic ver. of ED song!) so she can remove the crystal things on people. So her songs are kind and the song from previous ep. is evil.

Shu caught up, and protected Inori and his friends.

What?? Someone else with the same power as Shu??? And he (Paku Romi) got Inori!!

Gai is already in limit.

(no ep. next ep. and the following is 1 hour recap.)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 22, 2011 9:22 AM

Sep 2011
This episode was enjoyable, main due to the dialogues between Shu and his friends. The singing was okay, however it did not explain WHAT just happened......

Actually nothing was explained, who am I kidding, I will stop trying to figure out what happened in this series from this point on...

Looks like the wars all died down, people just talk about the series by each episode huh...

So wait, this was the most of Tsugumi we've ever gotten, what now?

The new guy takes Inori's void, so it looks like he has teh same ability as Shu. huh, I guess he thought Shu was a pussy.
GodlyKyonDec 22, 2011 7:08 PM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 22, 2011 9:40 AM
Dec 2011

Either that, or he has a Japanese stream. He was talking about it once. Yumekichi has one as well, or something similar I think.
AnimeUltima has one right now streaming, and one for download. You could always be signed up with Funimation.

Go Daryl in the beginning! Let's see if this episode pulls through.

Kanto Region? Reminds me of Pokemon.

So the guy talking about Schuichiro or whatever last episode was another void user.

Eh. Episode was alright. Nothing fantastic though.
-MikaDec 22, 2011 10:39 AM
Dec 22, 2011 9:54 AM

Jul 2011
I wonder how much more predictable or cliche it could get.

The OST and animation is great though, really good OST.

3/5
mdzDec 22, 2011 2:48 PM
Dec 22, 2011 9:57 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
What?? Someone else with the same power as Shu??? And he (Paku Romi) got Inori!!
YES! Can you say:
Shu meet Evil Shu!

I was so right! I knew the counter rival will come! Well guess what? I WAS RIGHT! More later.
GodlyKyon said:
Where the hell did you see this!? Do you live in Japan Tsubasa?
No but she lives close enough. No seriously it's out even subbed. This is streaming as much as Fate Zero is.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 22, 2011 10:14 AM

Jun 2009
i tell you if gai dys im gonna punch shu soo damn hard that he wont forget it in a livetime
Dec 22, 2011 10:16 AM

Feb 2010
Shit, it had high tension. Shu, you woke up pretty late dude...

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Dec 22, 2011 10:17 AM

Jun 2011
Wait, what? Inori's singing could cure the virus? Huh?
Dec 22, 2011 10:20 AM

Dec 2011
About time the plot is actually going somewhere.

- Daryl kills his father (who didn't see that coming) build up to it was pretty lame though (there was none)
- Dan died (his character was a joke anyway) and Segai is still evil
- Shu can ignore the laws of gravity (running up walls this time, kinda like being able to walk on water globules and not fall though)
- Gai died *again* we'll see how long that lasts (how did he manage to get there in time to jump in front of shu? how is he not cut in half by a sword that can cut through a mecha's arm...which makes them explode...)
- The 2nd of the 3 void users is introduced and hes a bad guy

The beginning of the ep was good, middle sucked, ending was the same damn thing as every other GC ed.
VallawDec 22, 2011 10:54 AM
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
Dec 22, 2011 10:22 AM
Jul 2018
after 11 episodes shit has finally hit the fan and painted a picture on the wall no less.
Dec 22, 2011 10:35 AM
Nov 2010
Everything was fine but I sure hope Gai is not dead, he is needed for this anime...
Dec 22, 2011 10:39 AM

May 2011
At least there's more action. I guess I'll leave it at that.
Dec 22, 2011 10:56 AM

Jan 2010
The only good thing about this episode, ED in "that" version with Inori singing :D..

Now..

Who or What is Inori? well, from the start we've known that she has some mysterious power but how can her song heal those who were infected?..

Then, three or two persons died in this episode, well, just side characters though, but still they died.
The Major-General, didn't expect him to be killed by his own son though.
Dan Eagleman, Now I was waiting for this guy to fight, and I thought he will give Funeral Parlor a hard time. but he died without doing something good enough.what a shame.
And lastly, Gai. or is he really dead this time?.

I recall someone said that there are 3 void users?.. just where did this come from?.. If it's true, How will Shu fight him now?. when he has the "supposedly" most powerful void in his hands right now, and Shu doesn't have anything on him, unless he can pull something out of Gai, or they can make another miracle for Shu to escape right now, he will definitely die too.. xD

well, episode was not that bad and I really enjoyed "that" version of the ED so 3/5 for the episode.
Dec 22, 2011 11:19 AM

Jun 2010
So... Fyuneru is able to drive?

Anyways, once again, the episode felt rushed. In the past episodes, it seemed that singing didn't play a major role (like in Macross) but in this episode, we see that Inori's song has the power to heal. I am actually glad that singing will play a more important role, because so far it seemed random.

The new character seems like he is going to be Shu's rival. Perhaps he is with Mana?

I had a feeling that Gai would die but who knows, maybe he will return. Wasn't he already dead back in the flashbacks of episode 1?

And Shu is trying too hard. He is still annoying.
Dec 22, 2011 11:21 AM

Apr 2010
notzky said:
I recall someone said that there are 3 void users?.. just where did this come from?

In one of the eairler episodes there was mention of there only being 3 vials of the void genome that were able to be made. Shu has one, the other two were unaccounted for.
Dec 22, 2011 11:25 AM
Feb 2011
notzky said:
The only good thing about this episode, ED in "that" version with Inori singing :D..

Now..

Who or What is Inori? well, from the start we've known that she has some mysterious power but how can her song heal those who were infected?..

Then, three or two persons died in this episode, well, just side characters though, but still they died.
The Major-General, didn't expect him to be killed by his own son though.
Dan Eagleman, Now I was waiting for this guy to fight, and I thought he will give Funeral Parlor a hard time. but he died without doing something good enough.what a shame.
And lastly, Gai. or is he really dead this time?.

I recall someone said that there are 3 void users?.. just where did this come from?.. If it's true, How will Shu fight him now?. when he has the "supposedly" most powerful void in his hands right now, and Shu doesn't have anything on him, unless he can pull something out of Gai, or they can make another miracle for Shu to escape right now, he will definitely die too.. xD

well, episode was not that bad and I really enjoyed "that" version of the ED so 3/5 for the episode.

I still wait for the moment when Shu will pull the void out of himself :D If that will happen, I feel like it will be fuckin amazing, although that may never happen :/
Dec 22, 2011 11:38 AM

Dec 2011
notzky said:
Shu doesn't have anything on him, unless he can pull something out of Gai, or they can make another miracle for Shu to escape right now, he will definitely die too.. xD

He has Gai's void (since Gai is a 17 year old...which is complete bs). I don't know what the relationship is between having a void and having the virus, so if you can only have 1 or the other, maybe not.
If you can't get what you want, then come with me ... 'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me, when you're close to me
Dec 22, 2011 11:44 AM

Nov 2007
GodlyKyon said:

low quality of KeyHoleTV (a.k.a Live-stream, which means watched it while it was airing on Japan TV)

-Mika said:
Either that, or he has a Japanese stream. He was talking about it once. Yumekichi has one as well, or something similar I think.

I'm a she, by the way.

Yumekichi11 said:

Shu meet Evil Shu!

I never thought about it, nice phrase!
tsubasaloverDec 23, 2011 5:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 22, 2011 11:44 AM
Dec 2010
Alright I really liked this Episode the plot is finally moving forward.
It seems in the next Episode we finally getting some answers for "that" Girl.
And for Shu....well he's trying.
Dec 22, 2011 11:45 AM

Dec 2011
Freak_On_A_Leash said:

I still wait for the moment when Shu will pull the void out of himself :D If that will happen, I feel like it will be fuckin amazing, although that may never happen :/

Maybe the void users will pull voids out of each other, but since they lose consciousness when they lose their void they can't use they own...assuming they still have them and the writers aren't COMPLETELY incompetent.
Dec 22, 2011 11:47 AM

Dec 2011
Vallaw said:
notzky said:
Shu doesn't have anything on him, unless he can pull something out of Gai, or they can make another miracle for Shu to escape right now, he will definitely die too.. xD

He has Gai's void (since Gai is a 17 year old...which is complete bs). I don't know what the relationship is between having a void and having the virus, so if you can only have 1 or the other, maybe not.

This pretty much.

I wonder what kind of void has Gai.

At least i was wrong and hare didn't die, she got a useful void there.

btw, take a look at this link, Episode 12 preview is cool, we're FINALLY getting some answers there:
http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/
andreyueDec 22, 2011 11:55 AM
Dec 22, 2011 11:56 AM

Apr 2008
[Just because you have a pair of magic scissors, doesn't mean that you can just run up buildings all of a sudden]
Dec 22, 2011 11:56 AM

Jul 2009
DAARRYYYL~! T_T ♥ Poor, poor chap D: Give this guy more screentime jeez!

Twas a pretty cool episde :) But Inori continues to annoy me whatever almighty powers she might possess :P
[.center] [./center]
Dec 22, 2011 11:58 AM

Dec 2011
Was i the only one who felt for poor Dan death? >.>

He was like so I'M AWESOME when he leaped on Segai.

Unless Inori's Song can cure Shots too now, lol.
Dec 22, 2011 12:00 PM

May 2011
I think best word to describe this is: lame.

So how long will the break last or what?
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 22, 2011 12:06 PM
Sep 2011
I'm not sure why but this episode had little to no impact on me especially considering it featured the death of one of the main protagonists and the sudden turn of circumstances to the worse. I really wished the writing would be better to match with the high production values of this show because right now I can't help but feel disappointed about what it has become.
Dec 22, 2011 12:06 PM

Dec 2011
Karhu said:
I think best word to describe this is: lame.

So how long will the break last or what?

As long as I know there won't be breaks. they even got the next episode teaser on the site. http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/
Dec 22, 2011 12:08 PM

Aug 2011
Dan died... :'(

Dec 2011
kamina99 said:
Dan died... :'(

At least he got a heroic death

"SCARFACE! HOW DARE YOU POINT A WEAPON TO A WOMAN!!!"

*DanPunch*

*SegaiShot*

Feb 2008
Haha thanks this explain how you could watch it :)

tsubasalover said:
GodlyKyon said:

low quality of KeyHoleTV

-Mika said:

I'm a she, by the way.

Yumekichi11 said:

Shu meet Evil Shu!

I never thought about it, nice phrase!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 22, 2011 12:13 PM

Oct 2010
notzky said:
Now..

Very simple concept of cliche value but still powerful in much of animes. Love = healing. Music can convey feelings. That's all that is really needed to know and DNA reacts to sound/emotions. That is not known much about IRL. It is known that it is affected.

For example, classical makes the mind better at math in certain case studies now why is that you think? Think about it as an example.

Oh and Inori singing + killing virus = Macross except singing was used to divert/kill enemy easier. Except it also aided in harmonizing with the enemy.

Dec 22, 2011 12:19 PM
Mar 2011
There is no way you can't think this is the best episode of this series yet, I mean, it's been pretty shitty so far.

At first I was kind of let down expecting the end to be some "Yay, we saved everyone" type of thing.

But then...
Dec 22, 2011 12:23 PM

Dec 2011
Btw has Draconis taken some "foum vacations"?

Strange fact he's not here to shitstorm the episode.
Dec 22, 2011 12:29 PM
Dec 2010
EGOIST 「The Everlasting Guilty Crown」
supercell 「Confession」

New OP & ED for the second half of Guilty Crown?
Yes i love EGOIST!
AlvsterDec 23, 2011 6:12 AM
Dec 22, 2011 12:30 PM
Sep 2009
blahrgness said:
[Just because you have a pair of magic scissors, doesn't mean that you can just run up buildings all of a sudden]

lol exactly my thoughts
Dec 22, 2011 12:37 PM

Feb 2008
I don't care what people thinks, this episode was good and good thinks that Shu recovering fast from his trauma.
That other guy that took Inori void, have seen that voice actor person have a lot of bad guy acting lol.

Haru got a magic bandage that can heal an instant, but guess it's too late to save Gai with it now.
Gai saved Shu.
So what going to happend next?
Gai is dead and Shu character develop stronger that's what they want. :)

2 weeks of waiting from now! :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 22, 2011 12:38 PM

Feb 2008
Maybe a pair of magic scissors can do more than just cut lol

qetou said:
blahrgness said:

lol exactly my thoughts

Dec 22, 2011 12:47 PM

Dec 2011
I think I'm starting to love GC more and more.. o.O
Dec 22, 2011 12:48 PM

Jun 2008
Can someone tell me how a hat magically appeared on Dan between episode 10 and 11, and why?

Particles saving people from disease and what else , it's Gundam 00 all over again.

Dan is dead which is really sad, and Gai should be, I only hope that Hare and her void are still in the SUV.
Dec 22, 2011 12:49 PM

Dec 2011
Finally GC is starting to get good. Didnt we meet the 2nd void user in the last episode?
Dec 22, 2011 12:56 PM

Mar 2008
At the very beginning of the show I wanted Gai to be killed of so that the main character, Shuu, would get Inori to himself.
But now after watching 11 episodes I'm irritated that Shuu gets Inori because he darn well doesn't deserve and that I still think he's a pretty incompetent MC. And Im sad that Gai seems to be dead or dying at this episode.
What the hell was Shuu doing just standing there and watching as something was slowly creeping in on Inori? atleast warn her or something.
-_-

4/5 for the episode
2/5 for Shuu
Dec 22, 2011 1:00 PM

Jun 2009
R.I.P. Dan Eagleman, always fighting with guts, a true American hero. (salutes)

On a more serious note, has it ever been answered how Gai, who is 17, established a terrorist organization in the first place? It's been bothering me for a while.
Dec 22, 2011 1:06 PM
Aug 2011
Dan is the man... just awesome.

This new guy basically "Dark Shu" and those eyebrows... I guess claiming the throne... idk seems interesting but it seems early for this. Feels like the show is almost over and we reached the climax.
Tired_SmurphDec 22, 2011 1:13 PM
Dec 22, 2011 1:12 PM

Aug 2011
If something bothering you or you think that scenarists are insane - then just forget, it's a senen. Senen must have good action and a lot of epic bullshit without particular sense. And that's there Guilty Crown doing great.
Dec 22, 2011 1:13 PM

Oct 2010
Dr_Smurph said:
Feels like the show is almost over and we reached the climax.
Usually there shall be an aftermath and cool down, which I assume is the recap itself, in preparation for the second half.

Dec 22, 2011 1:18 PM

Sep 2008
LOL, when you thought this show can't be more stupid.
Dec 22, 2011 1:20 PM

Oct 2011
Ok, answer to why Inori's singing was healing people, because actually there is some part of the truth from reality, like scientifically - all kinds of sounds, meaning frequencies, have all kinds of effects on human brains. ho ho ^_^
Dec 22, 2011 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
-Mika said:

AnimeUltima has one right now streaming, and one for download. You could always be signed up with Funimation.

Go Daryl in the beginning! Let's see if this episode pulls through.

Kanto Region? Reminds me of Pokemon.

So the guy talking about Schuichiro or whatever last episode was another void user.

Eh. Episode was alright. Nothing fantastic though.

The Kanto Region is the biggest region within Japan...... It wasn't just a fictional name in Pokemon

Yumekichi11 said:
tsubasalover said:
YES! Can you say:
Shu meet Evil Shu!

I was so right! I knew the counter rival will come! Well guess what? I WAS RIGHT! More later.
GodlyKyon said:
No but she lives close enough. No seriously it's out even subbed. This is streaming as much as Fate Zero is.

Huh, I see. But we all know which anime is better.

Where exactly? I don't recall any animes dubbed RIGHT AFTER it was released when I was in China...... Perhaps Korea? Or one of Japan's islands?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 22, 2011 1:41 PM

Jul 2011
i always knew that this anime would have a lot of casualties but dam 3 characters just just died including gai, actually i wonder if gai is truly dead, im hoping he isn't because its just a bit too soon for his death, he is an MC and an important one, i think shu will quickly find hare and heal him, but its likely he is dead already, he got hit by inori's sword which can cut an endlave in half, im surprised gai is in one piece after getting hit by that

i love inori's singing, her blood can slow down the virus but what does her singing actually do and how does it work

also i knew at some point a rival would appear in front of shu, there are 3 vials of void genome so there must be another one apart from shu and the other guy that has the "power of kings"
Dec 22, 2011 1:45 PM

Oct 2010
I will admit though that in the following,

the way Daryl handled that bitch was nice in the spoiler
man she is shot dead like nothing and I know she is hot and all but TBH I kind felt like that with the new guy with my mom at 10 with a divorce situation so I don't blame Daryl's anger this time towards her. Especially after seeing what he saw last episode. He most likely blames the bitch for giving out sex to her father and so he missed Daryl's birthday. He does have a twisted mind after all. This reasoning is most likely the only approved action I have of Daryl due to my own IRL circumstances in the past.

I was surprised that in the spoiler
he also killed his father that badly. I would he would aim only at that woman.
Yumekichi11Dec 22, 2011 1:51 PM

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.