Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2011 1:40 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Her imagination was kinda funny.
Jan 19, 2015 9:49 PM

Oct 2013
i have no idea what draws me to these stories so much.

like, i dont enjoy being depressed or feeling guilty/ shit about my life but these stories so good wiut
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 8, 2015 5:47 PM

Jun 2015
Bheaze said:
i have no idea what draws me to these stories so much.

like, i dont enjoy being depressed or feeling guilty/ shit about my life but these stories so good wiut

I know what I mean. The same autor have made me felt depressed in almost every story he published.
"Humans are stupid." ~ Seki Masumi (Oyasumi Punpun, by Asano Inio)
Sep 19, 2020 8:06 AM

Mar 2020
I am a bit confused about what the guys above me are talking about, from what I've read the chapter was about the father coming home after meeting a girl who previously run away...
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Jan 19, 4:09 AM

Dec 2019
Interesting story. Tells it from the perspective of all 3 family members and gives each character a background, an issue and a resolution in a rather realistic way. I liked how a seemingly unrelated small aspect from the first part became an important plot point of this one.

Made me think a bit of Jun Maeda's works, but much grittier and rooted in existentialism. The moral is that family is important and that there's always something to believe in.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Jan 19, 4:11 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to outolunch
I am a bit confused about what the guys above me are talking about, from what I've read the chapter was about the father coming home after meeting a girl who previously run away...
@outolunch unless there's an older version of this manga, they might have taken the first untitled short story at the beginning of the compilation as the first chapter.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai no Owari to Yoakemae Chapter 11 Discussion

ClosedCX - Dec 21, 2010

8 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 23, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Sekai no Owari to Yoakemae Chapter 10 Discussion

Shuhan - May 24, 2013

2 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 23, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Sekai no Owari to Yoakemae Chapter 6 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 22, 2011

4 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 22, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Sekai no Owari to Yoakemae Chapter 3 Discussion

4 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 19, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Sekai no Owari to Yoakemae Chapter 2 Discussion

6 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Jan 18, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.