Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 30, 2016 2:01 AM

May 2014
What a seriously adorable anime. I absolutely loved seeing these characters grow and learn together. It's like the inverse of Non Non Biyori, where NNB is focused on comedy with peaceful moments, Tamayura is focused on the calming nature with funny moments.

I really loved this, it was always making me smile and gives a really "feel-good" tone. 10/10 for me.
Nov 19, 2019 10:28 AM

Oct 2015
Damn, the exhibition was a stellar success, makes me proud of the girls.

It was also a good new years episode, too bad they had to experience the "first sunrise" like that. Some day Sayomi will kill those kids, she's lucky she had a great luck reading :-D

I thought she'd fall with the car when looking for those things, it Would've been something though.

Nice get together pic by Potte at the end.

This was a good chilled vibe show. I enjoyed it, as it had its moments and stuff. The heartwarming moments made it a show to remember for me, and I also liked the characters. I see we didn't have a Norie episode, but hopefully we will have it in the next season I will watch. The music was also the good factor about this along with the standard animation. Good slice of life plot too, with some moe moments to remember.

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 30, 2022 12:36 PM

Aug 2018
Exhibition goes with pretty fun feeling.. ;P Started with Komachi bringing in some spice, then Momoneko blessing, and some visitors' reactions are funny as well.. ;P
Overall, I enjoyed this anime more for its' sadness.. And for ideas of new perspective and things like that - around photography, and not only.. On life as well.. But also I'm not too sure, how anime will go next.. Maybe it'll gain a bit too much focus on some work stuff.. Which can be fine, but I personally enjoyed other stuff more.. Of ideas and emotions.. But for now - quite enjoyed this anime..
Aug 7, 2022 4:00 PM

Sep 2020
Very nice series and very nice ending. I'm a big sucker for the "power of friendship" and this hit the spot. I especially liked all the girls' backstory moments, double especially when they all unknowingly met each other as kids at the same spot (I'm also a big sucker for that "pre-destiny" or whatever named kind of trope).

The OST was stellar, too, capturing that laid back and solemn nostalgia feeling perfectly.

I wish the other seasons and movies had gotten licensed but I'm pretty content without.

9/10 hyper Nories
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Oct 2, 2022 10:48 AM
Jun 2022
The final phase of otaku / anime enthusiast in life : being an "slice of life" and "iyashikei" lovers.

When u re still young (in this context : kids until teenager), u may disliked Tamayura and related shows, due to flat n boring storyline. But when u re grown up & get older. u will discover the beauty inside of SoL & iyashikei shows. Believe me.

2022. I've watched another SoL + Iyashikei stuff like Non-Non Biyori, Super Cub, and Yuru camp. Tamayura is another hidden diamond that i discovered. Tamayura fulfilled my expectation for an "healing" anime. It's so calming & slow paced. Good to watch after long exhausting days. I love the concept of "the power of photography" in Tamayura. It teach me to cherish every moments & memorize it (with photo or video).

8/10 for Tamayura. I'm gonna proceed for next season ("More Agressive"). Btw, it also have another 4 movie / specials after the series. It's on my watchlist too.
Feb 3, 10:32 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to masterjisamsu
The final phase of otaku / anime enthusiast in life : being an "slice of life" and "iyashikei" lovers.

When u re still young (in this context : kids until teenager), u may disliked Tamayura and related shows, due to flat n boring storyline. But when u re grown up & get older. u will discover the beauty inside of SoL & iyashikei shows. Believe me.

2022. I've watched another SoL + Iyashikei stuff like Non-Non Biyori, Super Cub, and Yuru camp. Tamayura is another hidden diamond that i discovered. Tamayura fulfilled my expectation for an "healing" anime. It's so calming & slow paced. Good to watch after long exhausting days. I love the concept of "the power of photography" in Tamayura. It teach me to cherish every moments & memorize it (with photo or video).

8/10 for Tamayura. I'm gonna proceed for next season ("More Agressive"). Btw, it also have another 4 movie / specials after the series. It's on my watchlist too.
@masterjisamsu You perfectly said what I was feeling. Tamayura is one of the best SOL anime and I'm really glad that I was able to watch this masterpiece but I'm also sad that It'll end after I finish the rest of the seasons/movies because I don't want it to end šŸ˜­
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamayura: Hitotose Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 30, 2011

40 by Hahi-no-Tenshi »»
May 5, 2023 3:31 PM

» Explaining how to watch Tamayura: Hitotose

NeoVenezia - Mar 7, 2013

6 by Ghefira »»
Apr 16, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tamayura: Hitotose Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 6, 2011

43 by mySaudate »»
Oct 12, 2022 6:49 AM

» I really want to like this anime, but Norie puts me off so hard

Orzi - Oct 16, 2016

3 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 7, 2022 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tamayura: Hitotose Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2011

39 by rz21c97 »»
Jun 27, 2022 9:02 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.